Chrome Click To Play Playlist Issue
If your playlist is not automatically playing the next recording you're most likely having trouble with the click-to-play plugin setting. The steps below will show you how to update your settings to allow autoplay to function again.
- Click the Chrome menu in the upper right of the browser window.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down the settings page and click on "Show advanced settings..."
- In the Privacy section click on the "Content settings" button.
- In the Plugins section choose the "Run all plugin content" option.
- Click on the Done button in the lower right of the settings window.
- Close the settings window and try your playlist again.
Alternative Option: If you'd rather leave the Plugin setting on "Detect and run important plugin content (recommended)", to prevent other plugins from running automatically, you can click the "Manage Exceptions" button and add [*.]singsnap.com as an exception.