Cancelling a Recurring Gold Membership Subscription
As a valued member, we're sorry to see that you want to cancel your subscription. If there is anything we can do to improve our service, please let us know! If you have any feedback, questions or trouble cancelling you can contact us via private message or email us at email@example.com.
Not Sure What Type of Subscription You Have?
You can view your Account --> View Payments page to check. Once on the page locate the subscription and look under the Type heading.
Auto-Renewing Through PayPal
The following instructions will explain how to cancel your auto-renewing subscription through PayPal.
- Go to the PayPal website and log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Gear / Cog icon in the upper right of the page (to the left of the Log Out button).
- Click on Payments in the blue bar above your Profile information.
- In the Pre-approved payments section click on the Manage pre-approved payments button.
- In the left column locate the subscription you wish to cancel and click the merchant name (SingSnap) to open it.
- Under the Status area click on the "Cancel" button.
- Click to confirm the cancellation when prompted.
Auto-Renewing Through Apple
The following instructions from Apple will explain how to cancel an auto-renewing subscription from your mobile device. If you'd like to view the instructions on Apple's website please see the following link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. (If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through our website or PayPal. Please see the Help section of our website for instructions to cancel your non-Apple subscription.)
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Auto-Renewing Through SingSnap
The following instructions will explain how to cancel your on site auto-renewing subscription.
- Click on the Account button in the navigation bar at the top of any SingSnap page.
- Click on the View Payments option.
- Locate the active subscription you wish to cancel.
- Click on the Cancel link shown just below the subscription type (1 Month, 1 Year, etc).
- Enter a reason for cancelling (optional, but greatly appreciated) and click the Cancel button.