Cancelling a Recurring Gold Membership Subscription
As a valued member, we're sorry to see that you want to cancel your subscription. If there is anything we can do to improve our service, please let us know! If you have any feedback, questions or trouble cancelling you can contact us via private message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not Sure What Type of Subscription You Have?
You can view your Account --> View Payments page to check. Once on the page locate the subscription and look under the Type heading.
Auto-Renewing Through PayPal
The following instructions will explain how to cancel your auto-renewing subscription through PayPal.
- Go to the PayPal website and log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Gear / Cog icon in the upper right of the page (to the left of the Log Out button).
- Click on Payments in the blue bar above your Profile information.
- In the Manage Upcoming Payments section click on Preapproved Payments.
- Locate the subscription you wish to cancel and click the merchant name (SingSnap) to open it.
- Scroll down the page and click the "Cancel Subscription" button.
- Click "Cancel Subscription" one more time to confirm the cancellation.
Auto-Renewing Through Apple
The following instructions from Apple will explain how to cancel an auto-renewing subscription. If you'd like to view the instructions on Apple's website please see the following link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
View your app subscriptions:
- From your device's Home screen, tap App Store.
- Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Tap the Apple ID button in the lower-left corner. (If you are not signed in, tap the Sign In button, and sign in with your Apple ID. Then, scroll back to the bottom of the page, and tap the Apple ID button.)
- Tap the View Apple ID button.
- Enter your password and tap OK.
- From the main account page, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions. If you don't have app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
- You'll then be taken to your App Subscriptions page.
To turn off auto-renewal:
- From your Manage App Subscription page, choose an app subscription.
- Tap the subscription category for which you want to disable auto-renewal.
- Tap On to toggle the switch to Off.
- You'll receive a confirmation message; tap Turn Off to confirm your choice.
Auto-Renewing Through SingSnap
The following instructions will explain how to cancel your on site auto-renewing subscription.
- Click on the Account button in the navigation bar at the top of any SingSnap page.
- Click on the View Payments option.
- Locate the active subscription you wish to cancel.
- Click on the Cancel link shown just below the subscription type (1 Month, 1 Year, etc).
- Enter a reason for cancelling (optional, but greatly appreciated) and click the Cancel button.