SingSnap Karaoke for iPhone
Information about our SingSnap Karaoke iPhone app.
We know things aren't always perfect! We're aware of the following issues and many more, smaller issues, that we're addressing.
After recording the review loops the first second over and over
This issue is related to new camera permissions for iOS 8. We will be addressing this in an upcoming update to the app.
For now you can set the camera permissions manually. The app must have permission to use the camera to function. You can however choose to disable the camera in the recorder options.
- Tap on the Settings app
- Tap on Privacy
- Tap on Camera
- Make sure camera access is given to SingSnap
- Tap the Home button
- Try recording on the app again
Sometimes buttons will become difficult to press
We're aware of this issue and will be correcting them. Known places for this to happen are:
- The menu button after going into Accounts & Settings
- The Sign In button on the Sign In page (use the keyboard "Enter" key instead!)
For now, completely closing the app and reopening it will temporarily fix the problem.
The microphone volume may be too quiet
We're aware that the mic seems too quiet sometimes. We're working on a fix that will address this.
For now, try using the headphone / mic set that came with your iPhone (if you have it) and carefully hold the mic close to your mouth. Alternatively, BELT OUT THE SONG LOUDLY with your voice!! :)
When reviewing a duet, the left video might go out of sync
We're aware of this problem and will be addressing it in an update. Rest assured that when you SAVE the recording, it WILL be in sync properly. :)
There is no single place to review all your received comments
We plan to address this in an upcoming update to the app. For now you can tap the "Menu" button and go to "My Recordings" to view comments on each individual recording.
Videos may be slightly out of sync on the iPhone4.
Sometimes videos recorded on the iPhone4 may be slightly out of sync with the audio. By this, we mean you see your mouth moving after you hear your voice. We're aware of this issue and are currently investigating the issue to find a fix.
As a temporary solution, you can try restarting your phone before recording, or record with the camera turned off by disabling video in Options on the recording screen.
FAQ & Troubleshooting
Answers to common questions and troubleshooting tips.
Can I adjust the sync of a recording?
Yes, remixing is available for 7 days after recording. Remixing must be done on SingSnap.com via your PC web browser.
- Go to SingSnap.com on your PC web browser.
- Click on the Login option at the top of the site and login.
- Click on Recordings in the top navigation bar.
- Click the Edit button for the recording you'd like to remix.
- Click the button to Remix your recording.
- Make the necessary adjustments and proceed with remixing.
How do I manage my linked Social Accounts?
You can manage your linked social accounts on SingSnap.com.
- Go to SingSnap.com on your browser.
- Click on the Login option at the top of the stie and login.
- Click on Account in the top navigation bar then on Edit Settings.
- Click the Social Accounts heading.
- Select the account you'd like to remove and click the Unlink button.
Do I have access to SingSnap.com with my in-app membership purchase?
Yes, you can login to your account at SingSnap.com and enjoy all the benefits of your purchased membership.
How do I cancel my Gold membership auto-renewal?
The following instructions from Apple will explain how to cancel an auto-renewing subscription. If you'd like to view the instructions on Apple's website please see the following link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
View your app subscriptions:
- From your device's Home screen, tap App Store.
- Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Tap the Apple ID button in the lower-left corner. (If you are not signed in, tap the Sign In button, and sign in with your Apple ID. Then, scroll back to the bottom of the page, and tap the Apple ID button.)
- Tap the View Apple ID button.
- Enter your password and tap OK.
- From the main account page, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions. If you don't have app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
- You'll then be taken to your App Subscriptions page.
To turn off auto-renewal:
- From your Manage App Subscription page, choose an app subscription.
- Tap the subscription category for which you want to disable auto-renewal.
- Tap On to toggle the switch to Off.
- You'll receive a confirmation message; tap Turn Off to confirm your choice.
Why don't I see my video effect on the app?
Recordings made using a video effect from the website recorder will be seen on mobile devices without the effect applied. The recorder video effects do not alter the underlying video, they're a layer applied on top of the video to achieve the effect. This overlay technique is not possible on mobile devices.
Can I use a Bluetooth headset to record?
Unfortunately, you cannot use a bluetooth headset while recording in the SingSnap iOS app. The reason for this is that the music would have a delay (determined by the headset) before you hear it, but the app cannot know what this delay is. If you were to record while listening to the music via a headset, the voice and music would be badly out of sync with each other when you save your recording. So, this is disabled when you attempt to record.
Helpful Tips for Navigating the App
You'll find the app has a very simplistic and efficient navigation layout which makes it a breeze to use. There are two main navigational tools, the Home page and the Menu. The Home page is likely the page you'll find yourself using the most, but the Menu has some very important options as well.
Home Page: On the Home page you'll find the most frequently used areas of the app. Each section of the Home page gives you a preview of content that is scrollable from left to right and the arrow on the right of the header gives you quick access to that particular section.
Menu: The menu is easily accessible at the top right of the app. When tapping the menu button you'll see the menu expand from the right. The menu contains the same options as the Home page as well as settings and support options not found on the Home page. You can close the menu by tapping the menu button or any content visible to the left of the menu. When using the iPad app the menu will always be displayed on the left of the screen.
The following tips will help you with basic navigation features that will be seen throughout the app.
Back Button: You'll notice the back button appears in the top left corner of the app when there is a page you're able to navigate back to. For example, if you tap on a recording from the Watch & Listen page you can tap the back button to return to the Watch & Listen page and continue browsing.
Refresh a Page: Most pages that contain frequently updated content will allow for refreshing. To refresh a page pull down from the top of the page and release to begin refreshing.