FAQ, Tutorials & Contact Info
Need help with anything? You're on the right page! Check out the information below for answers to any questions you might have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to the questions we get asked most frequently. Also, if there are any currently known issues occurring on the site we'll list them here with solutions or work-arounds when available.
- Why do I get a "Shockwave Flash Player has crashed" error when using Google Chrome? Known Issue
- Why do I keep having to click "Allow" when I try to record or run the wizard? Known Issue
- Why does the recorder not start when I click the record button using Google Chrome? Known Issue
- How do I create an Inner Circle and add members to it?
- I tried to change my email address, but it won't let me.
- What will I have access to under the Free Trial?
- I just uploaded a new profile picture. Why do I still see the old one?
- Can I search or sort my own recordings?
- Can I request a song to be added to the library?
Check out our tutorials below for more in-depth help about how to accomplish a number of common tasks on the site.
Still Stuck? Contact Us!
The best way to get in touch with us is to send a private message to the SingSnapSupport account. You can also email us at email@example.com but the response time may be a little slower when contacting us through email.