My name is Dee.
Welcome to my studio.
I am so glad my brother suggested many years ago that I check out SingSnap.
It gives me the opportunity to sing about the joys and heartaches of life.
And it makes me learn new songs and sing in genres that I never thought I would.
I have been singing all my life and I have a lot of time to sing now with no attachments.
Everyone is welcome to harmonize or join me in an open duet.
I love listening to all of the wonderful singers on SingSnap!
A little about me . . .
- I am a single lady.
- I was born in Georgia.
- I've lived in Louisiana, Nebraska, Iowa, and England.
- Now back in Georgia again.
- Being a good southern bell, I never tell my true age.
- I tell people who ask that I am at least 40 - plus shipping and handling.
- I think I have a good sense of humor
- That is really a recent picture of me in on my profile.
- Life has had it's ups and downs but it is life.
- When I get down, I find that any kind of music helps me get through.
- When I am happy, there is no better way to express that than in song!
I want to thank everyone in advance for their kind comments.
God bless all of my SingSnap friends.
These are fun places to showcase your music!