This topic is listed in Contests - Completed.
It has been viewed 10,390 times and 317 replies have been made.

OldLadySal

Edited reply by OldLadySal

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrgghhh!!!!!!! The suspense is killing us!!

Novella

Reply by NovellaSNAP-STAR +31 41

LOL!!!!!!!

Woops!

Novella

ANyone there?

LaNell

Reply by LaNell

Nope...hee hee.

trevor

Reply by trevorSTAFF +23 55

It's The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!

The contest has been two weeks of pure talent and entertainment. I've taken my time watching these videos over and over and I think I am finally ready to announce a winner!

Once again, thank-you to everyone involved for making this contest so enjoyable and such a success. We look forward to bringing the SingSnap Family more entertaining contests and challenges in the future and we hope to see you there!

Without Further Ado...

The concept of this contest was to have the men and women battle it out to and claim the title of being the dominant gender. Our final two were Kitty and Mike and both of them were just so fantastic that it is impossible to declare a single winner!

I am very happy to announce that both BigMike97 and Kitty987 have won this contest and will each receive a Lifetime Gold Membership!

Congratulations To You Both!

BigMike97
Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
To Make You Feel My Love - Garth Brooks

Profile Code:

Kitty987
Tip-toe Thru' The Tulips With Me - Tiny Tim
Edge Of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks

Profile Code:

But That's Not All!

After a couple days of thinking about just how fantastic the Top Six were, I've also decided to give the remaining three contestants a Year Gold Membership! This way, each one of our finalists walks away with a prize that they truly deserved! So Congratulations Scary, Bluekentuckygirl and Egidio

And a final congratulations to our Fan Favorite, Darkenedhaze28 who has also received a Year Gold Membership!!

Everyone who participated in this contest was impressive and I thank you for your participation!

Keep Singing!

LaNell

Reply by LaNell

Wow!!! Congrats, to each of you!!!
Trevor, you were very generous!!! You're still da man!!

Novella

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Novella

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Novella

Edited reply by NovellaSNAP-STAR +31 41

Please view Trevor's Video Message!

Click Here!

WildKat

Reply by WildKatGOLD

Congratulations!!!

Cynds

Reply by CyndsGOLD

OldLadySal

Reply by OldLadySal

How very, very cool!!!! Great job, Trevor!

BustyBond

Reply by BustyBond

YEAHHHHH,,CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU,,,YOU BOTH DESERVED THE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP,,WHOOHOOOO,,,TYSO MUCH TREVOR,,YOU NEVER LET ME DOWN,:) ALSO CONGRATS TO THE OTHER WINNERS,,WATCH OUT,,ILL BE IN IT NEXT YEAR,,,LOLOL,,,MUAHHHHH

Defense

Edited reply by Defense

Congrats to all the finalists and also to the top two! You both ROCKED on your videos! Mike and Kitty, that was the closest you both could be to your artists without entering their flippin bodies! AWESOME!

Risky

Reply by Risky

Wow yer a top man fur doin that Trevor...WTG you !!

& Well done to Kitty, Mike & the other finalists !!

MystiqueRose_Angel

Reply by MystiqueRose_Angel

Congratulations YOU TWO!!!!! Woot Woot!!!! :))

Novella

To EVERYONE in this contest! You guys were so remarkable. Just when you think this community has reached the top of its game, you guys all surprise me and end up being even more wonderful than the day before ... lol!

Seriously though, I wasn't even a contestant and I met some FABULOUS folks! I've also been honoured to be able to view and judge so many outstanding performance - so each and every one of you, take a BOW. It's well deserved!

Scary, Bluekentucky, Egidio and Darnken - you guys were truly fabulous and your prizes are well deserved! Congrats!

Mike and Kitty - Huge congrats on the fabulous prize! You both were fantastic!

Thanks everyone for letting me be part of such a memorable experience!!!

Cheers,
Novella

-Tas-

Reply by -Tas-GOLD +5 2

wow congratulations to everyone....

POSS

Reply by POSSGOLD +5 21

Gn folks enjoyed my listening ty4 comments SuperTwin Bro Len(Crimsonghost)lmbo@Dad's Coppertone :p

Thx for all your feedback!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have made my choice trevor

OMG! and I'm leaving for work!!

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE!!!!!!! =D

ok gotta fly!!!! bblKitty987

HE DIDNT SAY WHO WON YET KITTY ???

GIRL YOUR TINY TIM SOLD ME !!! MIKE WAS GREAT TO BUT GO KITTY!!!1

Caz999

Reply by Caz999

congratulations to everyone... another great contest trevor!

deedeesing

Reply by deedeesingGOLD

WoW!! That is some awesummmm generous offers here Trevor and it does NOT surprise me cause, you may be a business man but, you are ALL heart and I knew it from the get go!!!! A VERY giving human being!! Congratulations to EVERYONE!!! Just superrrrrrrrrb awesummm performances that everyone did!!! I mean ALL!!! But the winners? Wow!!!! Kitty you sound just like Stevie Nicks!! No wonder you won and Big Mike? You KNOW YOUR STUFF TOO!!! This was THE best contest I have ever had the honors of participating in!!! BlueKygirl? You just kicked bootay on Marilyn!!! darkenedhaze? You made me believe there for a second that Michael was STILL here!!! You ALL were just fabuloussssssssss!!!

chenili

Reply by cheniliGOLD 1

My laptop is being a butt again. recording and listening is frustrating, dangit.

HOORAY!!!
Congrats to Both of you!
Congrats to the other 4 finalists as well! That's so aweome.

Katie-and-Dennis

Reply by Katie-and-DennisGOLD +2

Woot! well done everyone! :))

You were all fantastic!

Irreplaceable_Mushy

Reply by Irreplaceable_Mushy

Congratulatons to both winners!! Huge well done :O)

max2b

Reply by max2bGOLD

This is great.....congratulations to you both.....

Charles

Reply by CharlesPATRON

Marina del Rey ~ George Strait

Congrats to all of the finalists and to both of the Grand Winners. Very deserving Mike and Kit! Great contest to those responsible. That was a brilliant decision Trevor. Awesome!

greeneyes56

Reply by greeneyes56GOLD 1

Congratulations to BigMike97 and Kitty987 on winning a Lifetime Gold membership!
And congratulations to the other 4 for winning a Year Gold membership!
Well done all of you!

bluekentuckygirl

Reply by bluekentuckygirlGOLD

OHHHHHH......Yes Trevor You are the Greatest EVER.......I am so Happy that Big Mike and Kitty Both for Life I am tears for you 2.....OH Wow that's Amazing......Whewwwwww WHOOOOO.....That's Amazing....2 Winners for Lifetime......Trevor You Sure KNOW How to Please Your SingSnappers.......

Congratulations Darkenedhaze for YOUR 1 Year Membership.... You so Deserved it with those GAMS....he he he....You Were a Fabulous Fabulous Tina and Michael....

And What????? did you SAY us 3 Scary, Egidio, and Me get a years Membership.....OHHHHH....MY Goodness....Thank YOU TREVOR and The Judges and EVERYONE and God....I am in Tears and Fits...I can't type Fast enough to thank you for your Generosity.......You really don't know how Much this Means to me....and I am sure all 6 contestants feel the same way my hands are Shaking....Whewwwwww Whoooo all Of YOU..... I so Needed this....Thanks again....and GOD BLESS YOU ALL......BIG KENTUCKY HUGS ~ Jamie

greeneyes56

Edited reply by greeneyes56GOLD 1

A great decision Trevor...they all were fantastic!

tall

Reply by tall

wtg you too

Curlyshirley

Reply by CurlyshirleyGOLD

Congratulations to everyone. xxxxx

k2501961

Reply by k2501961GOLD

Thank you so much Fawn!!! r/b5a9c89a3

Congratulations to all the winners and what a nice guy Trevor is!!!

Singingbird_1

Reply by Singingbird_1

WOW !! I"M SO HAPPY YOU BOTH WON ,, I COULDN'T
PICK BETWEEN YOU ,, YOU ARE BOTH WELL DESERVING OF THE PRIZE ,, WONDERFUL DECISION
TREVOR ,, CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH ,,
BJ

OldLadySal

Reply by OldLadySal

Kitty left for work before Trevor posted the winning announcement...... she's gonna be SOOOO happy when she gets home....what a nice surprise to come home to after a hard day's work!

Yankee_Julie314

Reply by Yankee_Julie314SNAP-STAR +2 5

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trevor you are the BESSSSSSTTTT!!! This is just sooooooooooooooooo amazing. I want to tell you that the next person that complains with waaaa waaaa waaaa...Trevor raised prices becaause he's money-hungry..or any other statement I've read attacking this man's character or complaining because they don't get this or that feature, I might just jump through this computer and cyber slap them! Honestly, I generally try to make peace and not insight controversy, but this man just did something that is sooooo against the way a CEO in the business world thinks that nobody should accuse him of not caring about the members on this site.

SimplyBabette

Reply by SimplyBabette

yeaaa thats awsomee congrats both of you!! and everyone else in the contest it was alot of fun!

Okiegirll

Edited reply by Okiegirll 1

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!! You did a fantastic job..And yes Trevor is awesome....Now come by chat and share your talent with us..

raindrop48

Reply by raindrop48GOLD +1 8

Thank ya'll for you comforting messages,luv ya'll...hugs & blessings

Fantastic decision!!!!!Congratulations winners!Hard work was AMAZING!

lollymop

Reply by lollymopGOLD +4

Congratulations Grand Prize winners..Kitty and BigMike .. well done for sure!!!! And Congratulations to all the other winners!!

Fun contest!!! Great entertainment and a very well run contest!!! thank you :))

Yankee_Julie314

Edited reply by Yankee_Julie314SNAP-STAR +2 5

Kitty left for work before Trevor posted the winning announcement...... she's gonna be SOOOO happy when she gets home....what a nice surprise to come home to after a hard day's work!OldLadySal

I know and I have been messaging her ever since the second round because I wanted her to sing with a friend of mine who is very good. After she found out she was a finalist, she told me it didnt' matter who knew, but she had found out the same morning she knew about being chosen as a finalist that a dear friend she's known since school passed away suddenly.

White_star

Reply by White_starGOLD 3

wohooo good choice decision !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrat to you all well deserved it
Cindy

Yankee_Julie314

I thought about letting you guys know so you could send her encouraging messages, but I decided not to because human nature might kick in and we'd feel so badly that when we voted for fan favorite we might tend to vote because we felt badly for her even if we didn't know we were doing that. I felt that Kitty needed to know that if she won anything, it was on her own merit...those of you who know her, know why that's important.

killthestory

Reply by killthestory

So, I don't know how the judges could have gone wrong. I saw many, many talented folks!! Someone's gotta tell me about all that great equipment and sound-effects, someday! hehe!
I coulda swore for some of you that I was watching MTV! way to raise the bar!

Great job, and congrats to the winners. you were all great and lots of fun to listen to!

OldLadySal

Edited reply by OldLadySal

Kitty left for work before Trevor posted the winning announcement...... she's gonna be SOOOO happy when she gets home....what a nice surprise to come home to after a hard day's work!OldLadySal

I know and I have been messaging her ever since the second round because I wanted her to sing with a friend of mine who is very good. After she found out she was a finalist, she told me it didnt' matter who knew, but she had found out the same morning she knew about being chosen as a finalist that a dear friend she's known since school passes away suddenly.singingsister57

Yes, she was so devastated she had to withdraw from our contest. Winning this lifetime membership will certainly be a bright spot in an otherwise dark week for Kitty.... and if I EVER again hear that girl say she can't sing, I'm gonna give her SUCH a smack!

TXGaGa

Edited reply by TXGaGaSNAP-STAR

WTG U 2 ... AND CONGRATZ to all the winners!
LOVE TREVOR'S CONTESTS!!! He's da man!!!

Yankee_Julie314

I know and I have been messaging her ever since the second round because I wanted her to sing with a friend of mine who is very good. After she found out she was a finalist, she told me it didnt' matter who knew, but she had found out the same morning she knew about being chosen as a finalist that a dear friend she's known since school passes away suddenly.singingsister57

Yes, she was so devastated she had to withdraw from our contest. Winning this lifetime membership will certainly be a bright spot in an otherwise dark week for Kitty.... and if I EVER again hear that girl say she can't sing, I'm gonna give her SUCH a smack!OldLadySal

you got that right...this is something she said in a message to me before she was chosen as a finalist.

"Well I'm glad you think my video's are worth winning ...but I dont...lol I just love to sing!! =)"

Yankee_Julie314

So after she was chosen as a finalist, I sent her one and said....

"Remember this.....?

'Well I'm glad you think my video's are worth winning ...but I dont...lol I just love to sing!! =)'

I WAS RIGHT! I WAS RIGHT! I WAS RIGHT! NEENER! NEENER! NEENER! LOL"

POSS

Reply by POSSGOLD +5 21

Gn folks enjoyed my listening ty4 comments SuperTwin Bro Len(Crimsonghost)lmbo@Dad's Coppertone :p

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OldLadySal

Reply by OldLadySal

LOL! Me, too! I kept saying, "I told you so! I told you so!"

POSS

Reply by POSSGOLD +5 21

I thought about letting you guys know so you could send her encouraging messages, but I decided not to because human nature might kick in and we'd feel so badly that when we voted for fan favorite we might tend to vote because we felt badly for her even if we didn't know we were doing that. I felt that Kitty needed to know that if she won anything, it was on her own merit...those of you who know her, know why that's important.
singingsister57

I agree it was on her own Merit that there was a tie for she is so kewl and Gifted go KITTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Big MIKE!!!!!!!