New Song Releases!

This topic is listed in General Discussion.
It has been viewed 1,799 times and 57 replies have been made.

- Next
Novella

Post by NovellaSTAFF +29 +59

Thank Goodness It's New Release Friday!

Read All About It, the Countdown is over because the new songs have arrived! It's time to Party All Night (Sleep All Day) as You And Tequila get acquainted with the new songs! We have added fabulous new hits from artists such as Adele, Snow Patrol, Taylor Swift, Cee Lo Green, Vivian Green and Thompson Square!

There's nothing like some Cher mixed with some Rizzle Kicks on a First Date to Turn Me On. Is It Me or is there something about a Twenty-One year old Jack Sparrow look-a-like that makes one want to Take It Off and just melt in his arms? I know, it's Criminal to even suggest such a thing. You can Count On Me, the " Northern Girl" to say somethin like that.

There is this song on here by Chris De Burgh that I love. It's Tough to explain why I like it so much without telling you about this trip I took once to Javier Alberta. It's too long to get into but Remind Me some other time and I'll tell you the about it. Basically, it's a Love Done Gone story that sounds like One More Drinking Song. Depressing really but hey, I'm Doing Alright now!

I hear a little Birdy calling and it's Not My Daddy so I Gotta Go, Gotta Leave!

Happy Singing!

To add your desired track to the request list, go to the Song Request Section of the Feedback Page & tell us what you want to see!

walterweyburn

Reply by walterweyburn

the new music for the past 2 or 3 months SUCK ....i will no longer pay my money for this..... we nees the old sing snap staff back ....sing snap use to care.....

walterweyburn

Reply by walterweyburn

i have been here ever sence sing snap started but this month its good by..... and if the new staff or vol. what ever yall are new what country music is you would know cory smith is not country...... come on listen to his music...... cool lyrics but not country......

Sunnylane

Reply by SunnylaneGOLD +16 +12

r/af9096ed1 singing an Everly Brother's tune, ty

*smiles* Yet another great story to match up with the new songs, Novella ! Way to go!
I have not heard of these either, but we can make our own versions, right ? That's Karaoke !

donnyxxx

Reply by donnyxxx

the sing snap staff we have right now are doing a tremendous job.......

donnyxxx

Reply by donnyxxx

dammit staff,,,another chris de burgh i have to learn now,,,diamond in the dark,,,,never heard of it...dont worry aint complaining....im a big fan of cdb.....lol

socomicefox

Edited reply by socomicefoxGOLD

the new music for the past 2 or 3 months SUCK ....i will no longer pay my money for this..... we nees the old sing snap staff back ....sing snap use to care.....walterweyburn

Listen here... Staff has always cared just like they care now. You dont know how much staff goes through honestly. I would hate to imagine all the hard work they have to do to keep us happy and then the thing is ppl like you come and disrespect them.

I just dont get it sometimes when ppl bash on staff or singsnap period. Yes there is sometimes things I wish would change but I would never diss the ppl who help make this site what it is.

Ive been at this place for 3 years. I can not name you a place that has so many songs. So many areas to communicate with the community. These ppl here become like family. You agure with them at times. You laugh with them. You cry with them in their songs. You learn things from them.

Singsnap has it all. Be thankful for what you got. It annoys me to the end when I see staff or singsnap at all being bashed on.

Oh yes and instead of bashing on singsnap staff. How bout learn the facts 1st before you post.

Cory Smith My friend is an indie country artist. He sings rock and blues of course but his main genre is Country!

Defense

Reply by Defense

dammit staff,,,another chris de burgh i have to learn now,,,diamond in the dark,,,,never heard of it...dont worry aint complaining....im a big fan of cdb.....loldonnyxxx

I saw that and chuckled...I was like Donny gonna be happy!!!

-Tas-

Reply by -Tas-GOLD +1

dammit staff,,,another chris de burgh i have to learn now,,,diamond in the dark,,,,never heard of it...dont worry aint complaining....im a big fan of cdb.....loldonnyxxx

I saw that and chuckled...I was like Donny gonna be happy!!!Defense

hahahahah OMG>.I did the exact thing..thought of Donny immediately

socomicefox

Edited reply by socomicefoxGOLD

i have been here ever sence sing snap started but this month its good by..... and if the new staff or vol. what ever yall are new what country music is you would know cory smith is not country...... come on listen to his music...... cool lyrics but not country...... walterweyburn

Learn the Facts Singsnap has it right bro!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Smith_(musician)

Born November 9, 1979 (age 31)
Atlanta, Georgia
Genres Country
Occupations Singer-songwriter
Years active 2003-present
Labels Razor & Tie, Undertone, Average Joe's Entertainment

Defense

Reply by Defense

Chuck, how about you let snap staff handle it? It doesn't need to be addressed by you!

socomicefox

Reply by socomicefoxGOLD

Chuck, how about you let snap staff handle it? It doesn't need to be addressed by you!Defense

Just letting dude know Corey Smith is country Thanks for your opinion though.

Rob

Reply by RobSTAFF +3 +16

I think I'll be Hagrid this Halloween. Thanks to Face in Hole for the "costume". LOL

the new music for the past 2 or 3 months SUCK ....i will no longer pay my money for this..... we nees the old sing snap staff back ....sing snap use to care.....walterweyburn

Everyone on staff cares and it's a bit insulting to say we don't. All staff members spend countless hours helping users and working on improving the site. We all work 7 days a week to make SingSnap the best site on the web. We strive to provide the best service possible.

We do our best to fill request and add as much content from as many genres as possible. We can't always add what you want/request due to several factors. The larges factors would be availability from our suppliers and licensing restrictions. We never stop looking for content and we've added a steady stream of content for a long time now.

What you think sucks may be the song someone else has been waiting on for a long time. We have a very diverse user base and as such we must have a very diverse song library. You may not see something you like this week, but you never know when we'll add content you've been looking for. Honestly, we don't know. We add content as quickly as our suppliers can provide it to us and as quickly as we can convert and upload it to the site.

--C_o_w_b_o_y--

Edited reply by --C_o_w_b_o_y--

the sing snap staff we have right now are doing a tremendous job.......donnyxxx

Very true...

and this site Dominates the "song library" beyond a doubt! There is no better karaoke site ~ even close.

socomicefox

Reply by socomicefoxGOLD

Everyone on staff cares and it's a bit insulting to say we don't. All staff members spend countless hours helping users and working on improving the site. We all work 7 days a week to make SingSnap the best site on the web. We strive to provide the best service possible.

We do our best to fill request and add as much content from as many genres as possible. We can't always add what you want/request due to several factors. The larges factors would be availability from our suppliers and licensing restrictions. We never stop looking for content and we've added a steady stream of content for a long time now.

What you think sucks may be the song someone else has been waiting on for a long time. We have a very diverse user base and as such we must have a very diverse song library. You may not see something you like this week, but you never know when we'll add content you've been looking for. Honestly, we don't know. We add content as quickly as our suppliers can provide it to us and as quickly as we can convert and upload it to the site.

Rob

Very well said Rob.

donnyxxx

Reply by donnyxxx

think im gonna have to have a cdb day....sing nothing but cdb for a whole day......lol

Defense

Reply by Defense

LMAO Donny...that'd be about right for ya

Vicster

Reply by VicsterGOLD +5

Happiness is...

I love your write ups about the new songs...lol...so creative!!!

sunny-d

Edited reply by sunny-d

i dont know any of the songs added.

stannyyjoe

Reply by stannyyjoe

Strange that out of the thousands of songs available for members to sing you only know/sang 6. To compare the current Singsnap staff with the old Singsnap staff I find to be a meaningless comparison. Both sets I'm sure always did their best for the benefit of their members. (Even though it is a thankless job because you can't please all of the people all of the time) And I speak from experience. Despite me being an occasional boat rocker I feel certain that on the whole staff and volunteers do their best for the good of this community. I for one appreciate what they do and applaud their endeavours.

stannyyjoe

Reply by stannyyjoe

i have been here ever sence sing snap started but this month its good by..... and if the new staff or vol. what ever yall are new what country music is you would know cory smith is not country...... come on listen to his music...... cool lyrics but not country...... walterweyburn
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Defense

Reply by Defense

Me thinks I've heard that somewhere else before? Hallmark maybe?

Spitfire64

Reply by Spitfire64

"You and Tequila"? Was wondering when you'd get that one in! Thank you!

stannyyjoe

Reply by stannyyjoe

Me thinks I've heard that somewhere else before? Hallmark maybe?Defense
Oh your a card Paul.

Micflex

Reply by MicflexGOLD

Oh your a card Paul. stannyyjoe

With those ears you look like a hall stand me old mate....

stannyyjoe

Reply by stannyyjoe

With those ears you look like a hall stand me old mate.... Micflex

That my Topogigio impression you cad.

Micflex

Reply by MicflexGOLD

With those ears you look like a hall stand me old mate.... Micflex

That my Topogigio impression you cad. stannyyjoe

Only once a year...I am a Birthday cad

zedrider

Reply by zedrider

another week passes more country added but nothing worth listning to or singing . how can you keep adding country all the time . theres a big world of music out there . we need more rock music . more . blues oh and dutch songs too . please enough of the country .

memoryL

Reply by memoryL

I like the Blues alot. But, I'll never complain about the staff, they have helped me so much since being on SS. I love them all for there hard work. I love SS and don't want to ever check out. I like all kinds of music. i'll try them all at least once. even if i don't know it. I love it here, people are so kind, and i could say more.... But I'm kinda in a hurry to get back to singing!!!! THAT'S WHAT I CAME HERE FOR.!!!! HUGS TO ALL THE SS STAFF. GBY, MEM

by the way did you ever find my request >> tracey chapman Promise?

zedrider

Reply by zedrider

i`m not complaing about the staff . its the lame music that gets added . that gets my goat

schmartypantz

Reply by schmartypantz

hmmm.. so has everyone already sang all the songs in the library?
or is it, if it's not new to the library, it's not worth singing?.
I'm not knocking anyone, and I'm not familiar with all the new songs, but the library for gold members is huge.
whats the big deal with the new songs.. there are plenty of songs in the existing library that are familiar. probably thousands of them.
really, Im just trying to figure out what the mentality is on focusing on 'new' songs added only.
and it's ok to gripe.. everyone has that right.

donnyxxx

Reply by donnyxxx

we need more country

schmartypantz

Reply by schmartypantz

yep, we do Donny.. and we need more rock and blues for sure and goth, and gospel, and rap and hip hop, and goat , and folk. oh and Danish.

zedrider

Reply by zedrider

and if you went to a libary and looked for books on cooking with beef but the libary kept on adding books on lamb . you would just say oh well i will have to learn to cook lamb ? sing snap is no longer a charity its a buisness . and as such should be listning to its customers . if you like country music then i`m sure your in seventh heaven . but if like me you dont . then i`m within my rights to stand up and say that the music ? being added is biest and one sided . dont beleive me go and look the see just how much country there is . oh and yes i know i`m blue at the moment . and yes i can afford to go gold . but until some things added worth while i will keep my money .

donnyxxx

Reply by donnyxxx

then i`m within my rights to stand up and say ?

but youre blue,,its a free service to you.....
i dont undestand how anyone can complain about something theyre getting for free......

donnyxxx

Reply by donnyxxx

thats like someone coming up to you and saying,,here zed..im gonna give ya for free a $100 bill........then you saying i dont want it, its got a crease in it......lol

zedrider

Reply by zedrider

good bye everybody i will have to leave i cant afored to be gold anymore ? wernt you going to leave . or did some one pay for you again ? if you look you will see i havent sang anything since my gold ran out . so what am i useing . you try so hard to be funny all the time but your not .

schmartypantz

Reply by schmartypantz

zed, you are right . there is alot of country. Sorry if my above post offended you or anyone. Was not my intention.

darryl

Edited reply by darrylGOLD

I may be going out on a limb here,even though I love Country music,I don't think that their is any ill-intent in the fact that there are so many more Country tracks then say Blues,R&B and other genres,I think it is probably due to more availability of Country tracks.Just a guess,I could be wrong.

socomicefox

Reply by socomicefoxGOLD

Well I mean ppl did ask for more country! They got more country! There ya go .

donnyxxx

Reply by donnyxxx

good bye everybody i will have to leave i cant afored to be gold anymore ? wernt you going to leave . or did some one pay for you again ? if you look you will see i havent sang anything since my gold ran out . so what am i useing . you try so hard to be funny all the time but your not . zedrider

actually i left and came back....oh yeah...and im not being sponsored either............but when i was blue....i never complained about the free things i was being given.........i dont even complain now as a gold.......cos i appreciate everything the site and staff do for me...just saying dude...so less of the melodramatics...lol

donnyxxx

Reply by donnyxxx

and yes i been sponsored before...a couple of times actually...but maybe people like to sponsor me because i DONT complain,,,think about it zed

donnyxxx

Edited reply by donnyxxx

but if i turned blue again tomorrow and had to delete all my songs....i still wouldnt complain...cos i have a blast here....

zedrider

Reply by zedrider

I may be going out on a limb here,even though I love Country music,I don't think that their is any ill-intent in the fact that there are so many more Country tracks then say Blues,R&B and other genres,I think it is probably due to more availability of Country tracks.Just a guess,I could be wrong.darryl

that could be right of course outher than we dont have the issues here with Lic that you seam to have over there . such as abba etc . i dont beleive for one moment that there is more country being added because there is more of it . . look at rock music . if you remove the beatles and elvis etc and move them to rock n roll . all of a sudden you get to see how little has been added . you cant tell me that world wide the people of listen to rock are out numbered by country . not evan in america . and as for blues almost nothing added . Motown Soul . massive music styles but not acording to snap yet week after week more country gets added . i`m not telling snap what to do just trying to point out the lack of anything outher than country . thats about it . apart from Reply by schmartypantz you dident offend me in the least . i just beleive that if a company supplies a product and it keeps puting out one thing and you as a customer arnt haveing what you would like . then you have the right to say something about it . the problem is the moment some one says any thing outher than of snaps wonderful people tend to run around like headless chickens . on the whole snap is very good but its not perfect . and by the way . evan blue members have the right to have a say .

darryl

Reply by darrylGOLD

I'm not saying that one is more popular then the other,just saying that more then likely more country music labels have given permission for their tracks to be used for karaoke.Just because a song is popular doesn't mean you can find a legal cdg of it.If the copyright holder doesn't want a particular song to be used for karaoke for whatever reason,then there won't be a cdg version of it,no matter the popularity of it.

zedrider

Reply by zedrider

you may well be right .

werewoof

Reply by werewoofGOLD

hmmm.. so has everyone already sang all the songs in the library?
or is it, if it's not new to the library, it's not worth singing?.
I'm not knocking anyone, and I'm not familiar with all the new songs, but the library for gold members is huge.
whats the big deal with the new songs.. there are plenty of songs in the existing library that are familiar. probably thousands of them.
really, Im just trying to figure out what the mentality is on focusing on 'new' songs added only.
and it's ok to gripe.. everyone has that right.
schmartypantz

Actually, Yes, I pretty much have sang just about every song in the library that I want to sing. (But then again I've been here for a few years. Plenty of time to have sung a few thousand songs)

So Yes, I do tend to run straight to the new releases every Friday like a kid rushing to see what Santa left me under the tree.

And yes, just about every Friday it's apparent to me that I've been a staple on Santa's "naughty" list..

LOL

walterweyburn

Reply by walterweyburn

thank you werewoof i could not have said it so nice..... but i feel the same way and i have been here sence sing snap started.....

donnyxxx

Reply by donnyxxx

so have i and i still dont complain,,,,lol

walterweyburn

Reply by walterweyburn

but donny have you forgot , use to every time you said something here you would get yourself in hot water...... i remember very well my friend

socomicefox

Reply by socomicefoxGOLD

I think Singsnap is doing a awesome job with the songs I am well pleased with them.

- Next