Can't hear voice in Android app

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 109 times and 3 replies have been made.

Nobody222LEVEL 11

Post by Nobody222GOLD

My mic is recording, and I can hear my voice after completing a recording. But I can't hear it while I'm singing. I tried the 'monitoring' option, and clicked on every other button I could find, but nothing works

ImaChristian2

Edited reply by ImaChristian2GOLD

My mic is recording, and I can hear my voice after completing a recording. But I can't hear it while I'm singing. I tried the 'monitoring' option, and clicked on every other button I could find, but nothing worksNobody222

Right-click on the sound icon in your system tray and open Sound Settings. Select “Input Devices” (Choose your mic) click properties.
Click Listen, then click the little "listen to this device" box then apply. Or something like that. LOL Good luck!

jeannetteb

Edited reply by jeannettebGOLD +1

Tks for the star, whoever you are! Love it! :)

My mic is recording, and I can hear my voice after completing a recording. But I can't hear it while I'm singing. I tried the 'monitoring' option, and clicked on every other button I could find, but nothing worksNobody222

I believe you are referring to monitoring? If so, unfortunately, that function is not available in the apps at the moment!

RichAllenLEVEL 75

Reply by RichAllenPATRON

Turn your volume up on your phone, that might fix it.