Attention all UK members

This topic is listed in General Discussion. It has been viewed 287 times and 8 replies have been made.

Post by Vic

I have noticed that when I sing any of the new songs with regional licensing restrictions I get very few listens. Does this mean that USA members cannot even listen to these recordings as well as sing them.

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Reply by -Tas-

Bingo Vic...We can't even in essence everyone is being penalized in one way or another with this issue.

Reply by Vic

Thats crazy Tas, I cant see the point of singing these songs if nobody can listen.

Reply by Vic

melLEVEL 17

Reply by melGOLD

wysiwygLEVEL 5

Reply by wysiwyg

Well people in other countries get to listen to them which is why I haven't deleted my recordings. Course nobody can find them cause I've made them all private so I can know when they come back. The lic thing is a pain some of my favorite recordings have fallen victim to it. Just record em if you can & be thankful you can then when we get them back, whenever that is, we can enjoy them as well.

Reply by noisypinkbubble

People in Europe can still listen, and at least we still get pleasure from singing them even if nobody hears!

Reply by Vic

MicflexLEVEL 32

Reply by Micflex

The only thing to do is petition the people in your respective country to allow these songs to used here...SS have managed to get them here for some us who live more enlightened and less restrictive and greedy parts of the world. I am sure SS would love to provide them every member to use them if they could.