My Introduction

This topic is listed in Introductions. It has been viewed 104 times and 4 replies have been made.

Rhea511LEVEL 21

Post by Rhea511

Hello fellow music lovers, I am 60 and live in the Mid West. You may hear a Southern accent because I grew up there. I would definitely say I am not a great singer but I love singing.
I am using nothing but my cell phone now and I can not even change the key. I actually didn’t know this when adding gold, but I am going to try to get some songs in until I get a video recorder working and better audio with a real microphone.
Please bear with me I am not very technologically adept.
My Computer has no microphone or camera but I don’t want to just buy a karaoke machine that doesn’t interact with SingSnap. Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance.
This looks like it is going to be a lot of fun. I live alone except when my 2 Grandchildren spend the night so this will help me not be so lonely.
Looking forward to listening to y’all too. Rhea511

Williamroland565LEVEL 6

Reply by Williamroland565

Hello fellow music lovers, I am 60 and live in the Mid West. You may hear a Southern accent because I grew up there. I would definitely say I am not a great singer but I love singing.
I am using nothing but my cell phone now and I can not even change the key. I actually didn’t know this when adding gold, but I am going to try to get some songs in until I get a video recorder working and better audio with a real microphone.
My Computer has no microphone or camera but I don’t want to just buy a karaoke machine that doesn’t interact with SingSnap. Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance.
This looks like it is going to be a lot of fun. I live alone except when my 2 Grandchildren spend the night so this will help me not be so lonely.
Looking forward to listening to y’all too. Rhea511Rhea511

Hello am new here

-Bev-LEVEL 105

Reply by -Bev-SNAP-STAR +4

Hey I'll be back in 5 minutes but if I am not read this message again!

Hello and welcome to Singsnap Rhea511 and Williamroland565 ...I hope you both have a lot of fun and enjoy being part of our community!

ChannelviewPeteLEVEL 47

Reply by ChannelviewPeteGOLD

Hi, Rhea511 -
I think it takes awhile to get used to some of the technology that is involved on SingSnap. There's so many folks who know soooooo much about those things. They have great/sophisticated studios and many people seem to know how to make graphics...videos...downloading pictures.

Then there's the rest of us who just plug along. Hope you find SingSnap to be enjoyable

BrendaS9906LEVEL 63

Reply by BrendaS9906GOLD

Thank you in advance.
Looking forward to listening to y’all too. Rhea511Rhea511

I use a laptop computer and never use a camera. I ordered a guitar hero usb mic on ebay for 8 dollars and that is all I use. If you check out my songs, they don't sound to bad. I hope you get something figured out. Welcome to Sing Snap. Hugs, Brenda