KellyAnne4Peace ...

This topic is listed in Prayers, Thoughts and Good Vibes. It has been viewed 5,257 times and 236 replies have been made.

Next >>
ragtime108LEVEL 93

Post by ragtime108SNAP-STAR +1

Please send positive thoughts, prayers and good vibes to treasured Singsnap member KellyAnne4Peace. After noticing that she had missed the last couple Friday challenges and that she had not recorded any songs in over six weeks - very unusual for her - I sent her a message yesterday asking if she was OK. She replied that she's been in so much pain that about all she's been able to do is cry. She was diagnosed with a mass on her spinal chord, and the first attempt at an MRI was unsuccessful because of the severe pain. She's scheduled to try to get it done again tomorrow (7/25/'19) with more sedation. I asked her if I could post about it here, and she said that would be good since she's been unable to reply and explain her condition to many caring Singsnappers who have sent her messages. She has generously shared her singing and artistic talents with the Singsnap family since she joined around Christmas time 2011 ... http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/member/kellyanne4peace

SNUGGLES-10

Reply by SNUGGLES-10GOLD

LIVE**LAUGH**LOVE**SMILES***HUGSSSSSSS

PRAYERS FOR YOU MY DEAR FRIEND....MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND HELP YOU.....TAKE CARE…..HUGS LIN

GlynnisLEVEL 107

Reply by GlynnisSNAP-STAR

KellyAnne, Thoughts and prayers offered for you and your intentions, a successful MRI
and a healthy outcome - Glyn

jeannetteb

Reply by jeannettebGOLD +1

Positive thoughts and vibes sent out!

BonnieK4506LEVEL 92

Reply by BonnieK4506SNAP-STAR +1

Prayers for you!

SMILINGNUTMEGLEVEL 100

Reply by SMILINGNUTMEGSNAP-STAR

Never give up on something you can't stop thinking about

Kelly hand tuff sweetie and get through that MRI,I was there in 2014 couldn't get the doctors to believe I was in that much pain and they found a tumor inside my spine.two weeks later I was in surgery I have some nerve damage today that isn't anything I haven't learned to deal with.be brave ,there is help for you.
Dear God you seen me through safly I ask you do the same for Kelly .in the name of your son Lord Jesus Christ Amen ...hugs Teresa

SMILINGNUTMEGLEVEL 100

Reply by SMILINGNUTMEGSNAP-STAR

Never give up on something you can't stop thinking about

Kelly hang tuff sweetie and get through that MRI,I was there in 2014 couldn't get the doctors to believe I was in that much pain and they found a tumor inside my spine.two weeks later I was in surgery I have some nerve damage today that isn't anything I haven't learned to deal with.be brave ,there is help for you.
Dear God you seen me through safly I ask you do the same for Kelly .in the name of your son Lord Jesus Christ Amen ...hugs TeresaSMILINGNUTMEG

MoxieMainiac68

Reply by MoxieMainiac68GOLD

Hey Beautiful Kelly!!!! I can definitely feel for you sweet girl!!! My prayers and thoughts and positive vibes are with you my friend!!!! Much love and hugs to you!!!!
The Lord watch over you and keep you!!! In Jesus Name, AMEN!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo!!!!!

VitaminDeeLEVEL 99

Reply by VitaminDeePATRON +11

Who is ready for Shocktober????

Thank you for posting this

I love her - her kindness, her creativity and all around awesomeness

JohnCPLEVEL 90

Reply by JohnCPGOLD +3

Beware r/b97600d43

Oh my Goodness! I’m so sorry to hear that KellyAnne4Peace is suffering with such terrible pain and I will be praying for her!!! She’s such a sweet person. I hate to think of anyone suffering like this! Let’s hope that she gets better quickly!!!

cannotsing24LEVEL 106

Reply by cannotsing24SNAP-STAR +3

Thank you so much my friend Ragtime for sharing
the information above about Kelly , I Always liked
her for all the pictures she shares on SingSnap
and she is such a beautiful girl and kindhearted one to
I sure will keep Kelly in my prayers God bless
,,,,,,,Shirley

KoilsLEVEL 103

Reply by KoilsSNAP-STAR +4

Bridge over Troubled Water-Simon & Garfunkel///RIP KellyAnne4Peace, Eddie Money & Ric Ocasek

Thanks Ragtime for posting this information about Kelly.
She's dealt with a lot before and I'm praying that she will get through this episode as well.
Sending thoughts, good vibes and peace to one of the most influential SingSnap members I've known since I've been here.
She is a selfless person who thinks of helping others over herself. Now she needs our prayers and thoughts and the doctors to help her out.
God bless you Kelly!

jaderottie63LEVEL 82

Reply by jaderottie63GOLD

Music is a higher Revolution than all wisdom & Philosophy

Kelly PEACE HUGS & PRAYERS To you ~ Melanie

KellyAnne4PeaceLEVEL 109

Reply by KellyAnne4PeacePATRON

I sure love you guys!
Thank you, my precious ragtime friend for instigating this!
One of my concerns through this, is that someone will think I'm ignoring them when I don't interact as normal. Hopefully no one's feelings were hurt. Pain can be so consuming!

I confess that as much as I try not to be a whiner... I am so failing!

This all started back in April. I would just be walking along when wham! Sharp pain in my left leg that made me shout obsenities! (It was like "Leg-Terrets!") LOL!

The doctors first looked into a hip fracture... And that led to an MRI. I did make it through that one, but when they read it, they found, by accident, a mass in my spine. So, they've been trying to do another MRI with contrast, to take a closer look. The problem is that the once shooting pain is now constant. I couldn't hold still for 30 min's inside a tube with an I-V in my arm. I really tried!!!

I am already on the maximum doses of several pain med's, (none of which actually work), but tomorrow they are going to add one more that's supposed to do the trick. The MRI tech guy really pressures me into giving him a committment before he will insert the I-V! Ticks me off... I keep telling him I'll try my best, only to have him tell me that he doesn't think I can do it. Grrrr! So, I guess tomorrow I put on my big girl pants and just do it.

Anyway, I don't think it will be cancer... I think it will be something obnoxious that's pintching a nerve and hopefully will be a quick fix.

Thank you for the good thoughts and love!
(I'll update when I can).

((Hugs))

Tinypumpkin

Reply by TinypumpkinSNAP-STAR +13

Friends come and go. Only the true ones will stay. Love you all.

Oooh nooo...I’m so terribly sorry to learn about your condition Kelly Anne. Sending prayers!

lindy_annLEVEL 93

Reply by lindy_annPATRON +11

She believed she could, so she did.

Keeping you in my thoughts. Believing with you that all will be well.

Big Texas hugs
Melinda

DaBratttLEVEL 102

Reply by DaBratttGOLD

God Bless

Al

Reply by AlGOLD +3 +1

Hey Kelly, missed you my friend!! Your in my thoughts and prayers!!! Be STRONG I know you will get through this!!

KentiebLEVEL 48

Reply by KentiebGOLD

Good luck, dear one! I'm so sorry you have to experience so much more pain in your life. I've been so anxious about you and now to learn this. Best wishes, always.

Bunnykins

Reply by BunnykinsGOLD +8

Sending love and hugs across the pond. I hope you get better soon hon.

Steve-GLEVEL 91

Reply by Steve-GCHAT-ADMIN +2

Hugs. You get well soon.

_PARADISE_808LEVEL 68

Reply by _PARADISE_808GOLD

*****MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU KELLY*****KELLY

Just_SherryLEVEL 84

Reply by Just_SherryGOLD +2

Your in my thoughts and prayers sweet girl
Hope they can get you some pain relief
Sherry

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR +7

CG@h#102 in auditions now ladies!! Click here to join us!! See you there!! J&D!! <3

Sending you lots of love Kelly stay strong and brave girl!! You got this xoxo

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55SNAP-STAR +7

#BADGEBUSTER

Thoughts & Good Vibes for Kelly in her time of need for Friendship !!

cannotsing24LEVEL 106

Reply by cannotsing24SNAP-STAR +3

Oh!! Kelly , it is so good to get a feedback from you Pretty girl besides
am glad that things are going good I did put in a Special prayer for
you and God never fails , God bless and have a speedy recovery
I know you will ,,,,,,,,Shirley

PS, Thank you Ragtime ,,,,,

BirasLEVEL 50

Reply by BirasGOLD

Kelly - I Know your life is always filled with pain - I'm always worried about you -
I hope that would not be what the doctor guess - anyway make your heart strong -
I'm so nervous - and I always want to give my life to get over your pain -
I'm so sad - I'm so far from you - You are always in my deep prayer and thought - get well soon -
God bless you - God bless you - God bless you !!!

wokka1LEVEL 99

Reply by wokka1SNAP-STAR +1

Kelly I am wishing you all the best and as witness above a lot of snappers are tuu!!

Hope your MRI goes well today and the dr's can cure your acute pain!!

I love you much..... !!!

Mikey

rockafrybabyLEVEL 94

Reply by rockafrybabySNAP-STAR

MRI's give you a lonely feeling when in the tube! just went through that curing what ail's me! Want you to look into yourself! Say a prayer to the Lord for strength! Get calm as possible! for the technicians! Then think about your friends you have made on Singsnap and what you have done for them and concentrate on how much they have done for you! Peace my friend! Concentrate! You can do this! ROCKY! We are here for you! GB!

ClarelolaLEVEL 76

Edited reply by ClarelolaSNAP-STAR +2

debra57LEVEL 105

Reply by debra57SNAP-STAR +6

PRAYERS FOR YOU MY SWEET FRIEND

rose2

Reply by rose2GOLD

sending prayers your way
God bless.

donnica59LEVEL 97

Reply by donnica59SNAP-STAR +1

Kelly has always been and always be one of the BEST people I have met here!
It's gonna get better Kelly
My prayers are with you always....
Donnie

TwirlLEVEL 67

Reply by Twirl

Thank you ragtime for posting this. Kel love you so much & with all the love &prayers everyone is sending know it will be okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxox

lilcracker

Reply by lilcrackerGOLD +1

Get well soon ! Miss you !!

TrochilidaeLEVEL 106

Reply by TrochilidaeSNAP-STAR +2

Thank you, Ron for posting this for Kelly, the very nice person.... Prayers lifted for you Kelly on your healing. We miss you and very hopeful you'll be with us here again .. God bless you..

KellyAnne4PeaceLEVEL 109

Looks like life has a few more challenges for me....

I made it though the test yesterday, but the results weren't what I was expecting. The doctor said that my hip is fractured and that it's concerning because the mass has blood supply.

So... Today I will be admitted to Providence Hospital in Everett for a few days of tests. The doctor also wants to arrange care for me so that I am not alone when I do return home. (I fell a few days ago).

I never would have guessed that Cancer could cause a fracture... Or that the ugly C word would creep into my life. Everything seems to be happening at lightening speed. I'm not afraid, though... Maybe because I don't yet know what I'm in for.

I spent the whole night having a pep talk with all the parts of myself... Bad Kelly, Little Kelly... And every part of me agrees that this will not be an ending for me. I still have way to much love inside to let some stupid disease change that.

Just a minor setback...

I miss you all and I am so grateful for the way you've each touch my life!

ragtime108LEVEL 93

Reply by ragtime108SNAP-STAR +1

Your indomitable spirit is beautiful and will transcend your bodily suffering - which hopefully can be minimized by medical science. Keep the faith and trust that God has a plan for each of us to experience never-ending love, peace and happiness ...

wokka1LEVEL 99

Reply by wokka1SNAP-STAR +1

What ragtime said!!!!

ragtime108LEVEL 93

Reply by ragtime108SNAP-STAR +1

Aside from eternal happiness, etc., we're all hoping that - God willing - doctors will be able to remedy your condition so that you will be able to stay on this planet and share your amazing talents with us for a long time to come ...

TwirlLEVEL 67

Reply by Twirl

yes what ragtime said!!!!!!!!!! I hate you have to go thru this Kel but if anyone can beat it, it is you!!!!! love you

bobbybluesman48LEVEL 77

Reply by bobbybluesman48GOLD

Prayers and my tears shed for you my dear friend. You being the one who brought me ought of my shyness and made me able to sing to my highest potential. Get well so we can duet again,
bobbybluesman48

MzCookie1LEVEL 59

Reply by MzCookie1GOLD

Little Miss Kelly,

My dear friend, I am so sorry about this.... But I do know you are a fighter and I know that there is someone special that you will be fighting for.... You know that I'll be praying for you and thinking about you.....

Big gentle hugsssssssssssss are coming North

KellyAnne4PeaceLEVEL 109

The friend that brought me to the hospital today was above and beyond amazing! I was asked by my doctor to come around noon... But I needed a little adjustment time. We had a perfect seven hours of procrastination... Dinner overlooking the harbour.. A chance to come to grips with this and to remind myself about what is most important...
It's a little after 1am and they are moving me to my room soon. Pain is under control... Ready to face tomorrow..
Most tests are being scheduled for Monday. It seems important to them to learn the Cancers origin and how long I've had it.

Thank you for your continued support!
I love you all!!

TwirlLEVEL 67

Reply by Twirl

glad you are blessed with such good friends Kel, praying the tests will give answers & they can keep your pain under control! love you

_PARADISE_808LEVEL 68

Reply by _PARADISE_808GOLD

KELLY

lindy_annLEVEL 93

Reply by lindy_annPATRON +11

She believed she could, so she did.

Just know my friend you will not be facing this alone. We are all here for you. If you need someone to scream at, to cry too, to listen to you, I am here. We never know what life is going to hand us, but there's hope in knowing we never walk alone. You are in my thoughts.

Love ya
Melinda

KoilsLEVEL 103

Reply by KoilsSNAP-STAR +4

Bridge over Troubled Water-Simon & Garfunkel///RIP KellyAnne4Peace, Eddie Money & Ric Ocasek

I'm so happy you had your pep talk with Bad Kelly and Little Kelly and they urged you on. They are special parts of you that make you unique!

I'm praying along with all your other supporters to get through this battle ASAP. We all know what a fighter you are and hope you are finding some peace and calm in the midst of all this calamity.
Love you!

BirasLEVEL 50

Reply by BirasGOLD

Kelly - how can I ask you " How are you " - Despite that -
it's true - later or sooner - we all have to undergo health problems -
but you are facing them earlier -
Stay strong with your moral power - Let your doctor do tests -
No worries - I hope it will not be major after tests -
God Bless you - Get well soon - and keep your kind friend always near you -

Lady-Upclose

Reply by Lady-UpclosePATRON +3

2X's...MOTOWN XXOO ..cya next dear Snappers! :)

I want to 1st, Thank Ragtime for posting this information about Kelly,
as well as Keith (aka Koils ) for putting it on his status bar, too!
For that is what prompt me to come running to Ur studio..
& aww..I'm so sorry to hear of this, what You are going thru,
my dear dear friend Kelly & I will be sending out prayers for You..
& that ALMIGHTY GOD, will make a way for You to survive this!
& Know that We, Ur SS Family luv You..& are thinking & praying for YOU!
huggies & GBU & Ur Family

Tinypumpkin

Reply by TinypumpkinSNAP-STAR +13

Friends come and go. Only the true ones will stay. Love you all.

Kelly I just read your updates and my heart is broken. I'm so sad that you have to go through so much pain...I couldn't hold back my tears.

Just know that everyone is praying for you; praying that God gives you the strength to fight this. Our collective prayers will see you through the battery of tests and treatments that you have to endure.

Hugsss & Blessings!
~tiny

Next >>