FUNNY HOROSCOPES

This topic is listed in Games. It has been viewed 11,460 times and 533 replies have been made.

Next >>
Poppy

Edited post by PoppyGOLD

My name is Poppy. I am just a simple nutter. I've kept a page of crazy Horoscopes for almost 4 decades now. It just stuck with my other useless files of magazine pages, & newspaper clippings I've collected through the years. Each time I see this page, I would promise myself that I would share it. Then I get distracted or the website I mean to share it on doesn't seem game to stuff like this. Well, I think I found the perfect home for it here in Singsnap where the readers particularly on this Message Board category would be game and would laugh along with me. If you are not a laugher, and you are not in a good mood right now, I suggest, you leave. haha. I like funny people and not many of them really express themselves genuinely for fear of killjoys and party poopers. Try to express yourself here without using profanity. That is my challenge to you, make me and our fellow singsnappers laugh without any other agenda except for the simple joy of being silly. Ohhhh, and I welcome silly songs. Oh joy! Poppy

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

Poppy

Edited reply by PoppyGOLD

Because I started this silliness, I will start with my own horrorscope... i mean horoscope!

Poppy

YOU ARE A VERY DOMINEERING AND OPINIONATED PERSON. YOU DO NOT CARE WHO YOU STEP ON TO GET TO THE TOP. (GAWD!) YOU LAUGH DURING FUNERALS. MOST SCORPIOS ARE SHOT IN THE BACK. (OUCH!)

Poppy

Happy Birthday Sagittarians!

Poppy

YOU HAVE A VIVID IMAGINATION AND YOU ARE ALWAYS TRYING NEW THINGS. YOUR FRIENDS THINK YOU ARE A PERVERT. HONESTY IS SO IMPORTANT TO YOU THAT YOU EVEN ADMIT TO DOING INCREDIBLY DUMB THINGS. NUDISTS ARE ALMOST ALWAYS SAGITTARIANS.

Poppy

YOU ARE AN UPHOLDER OF TRADITION AND AUTHORITY. THIS IS BECAUSE YOU LACK IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY. YOU CANNOT TAKE HONEST CRITICISM, NOT EVEN FROM YOUR MOTHER. MOSTO PRISON GUARDS ARE CAPRICORNS.

Poppy

YOU ARE AN AMIABLE PERSON WHO LIKES TO BE POPULAR. YOU NEED TO BE AROUND OTHERS BECAUSE YOU CANNOT STAND YOURSELF. WHEN ALONE, YOU DO WEIRD THINGS TO YOUR BODY. SEX CHANGE OPERATIONS ARE COMMON AMONG AQUARIANS.

Poppy

YOU ARE A KIND AND GENTLE PERSON. YOUR SENSITIVE NATURE HAS GIVEN YOU THE REPUTATION OF BEING A PATSY AND A LUGHEAD. YOUR LACK OF AMBITION IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO YOUR LACK OF TALENT. PISCES MAKE GOOD USHERS.

Poppy

YOU HAVE GREAT ENERGY AND ARE ALWAYS ENTHUSIASTIC. YOUR VIVACIOUSNESS IS NAUSEATING TO OTHERS. YOU CONCENTRATE ON FUTURE SUCCESS TO AVOID CONFRONTING YOUR PAST AND PRESENT FAILURES. YOU HAVE STRANGE RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEOPLE MUCH YOUNGER THAN YOURSELF.

Poppy

YOU ARE STEADFAST, EVEN STUBBORN, IN YOUR WAYS. PEOPLE WHO KNOW YOU WELL DESCRIBE YOU AS A PIGHEAD. YOU ENJOY MUSIC BUT THE ONLY THING YOU CAN PLAY IS A RADIO. YOU ARE A COMMUNIST.

Poppy

YOU ARE VERY EXUBERANT AND ENJOY EXPRESSING YOURSELF. YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU AS A BUSYBODY AND A BORE. YOU BRAG ABOUT YOUR VERSATILITY BUT DOWN DEEP YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO NOTHING WELL. MOST WELFARE RECIPIENTS ARE GEMINIS.

Poppy

YOU ARE A VERY PATIENT PERSON. YOU CAN FALL ASLEEP WAITING FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN. YOU HAVE A KEEN MEMORY AND OFTEN RECITE BORING, OBSCURE THINGS TO YOUR FEW FRIENDS. CANCERS ARE EASILY INFLUENCED AND MANY HAVE ACTUALLY DROWNED WHEN TOLD TO GO JUMP IN THE LAKE.

Poppy

YOU ARE A VERY PROUD AND TRUSTING PERSON. OTHERS ARE CONSTANTLY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU. YOU DO NOT REALIZE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU BECAUSE BASICALLY YOU ARE SLOW. YOU ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF YOUR PRIDE OF LIONS.

Poppy

YOU ARE VERY METHODICAL AND LIKE THINGS IN ORDER. ON THE OTHER HAND, YOUR PERSONAL APPEARANCE IS USUALLY A MESS. YOU THINK OF YOURSELF AS DISCRIMINATING, WHILE OTHERS THINK OF YOU AS CHEAP AND SELFISH. YOU ARE AMORAL.

Poppy

YOU ARE AFFECTIONATE AND SYMPATHETIC TOWARD OTHERS. YOU ENJOY SOBBING. YOU TALK A GREAT DEAL ABOUT JUSTICE, BUT NO ONE TRUSTS YOU. MOST LIBRANS ARE ALCOHOLICS AND DOPE FIENDS. PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU SADLY.

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

THAT ENDS THIS PARTICULAR COLLECTION OF MEMES AND NONOS. LOL. THIS FLYER WAS HANDED TO ME BY A FRIEND IN CALIFORNIA IN 1979, BEFORE PROBABLY MOST OF YOU WERE BORN? LOL.IT'S SIGNED ADOLFO REALTOR, TRANSAMERICA REALTY, SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA. IT'S MADE ME SMILE SINCE THEN. I AM THANKFUL I FINALLY GOT TO SHARE IT TO OTHER NUTTERS.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO POST YOUR OWN FUNNY HOROSCOPES, ASTROLOGY OBSERVATIONS, IMAGES, COMMENTS, FUNNY CLIPS OR ARTICLES THAT PERTAIN TO ZODIAC SIGNS AND ASTROLOGY.

Poppy

This space is kept blank so I can post the picture of this alleged piece of zodiac paper I had been carrying all these years, as soon as I find the time to take the picture and publish it... zzzz booringggggggggg!! lol.

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

HaHaHa!! Now this is my kinda place! I need a place to let loose and be my Virgo self!! Har! Har! I am an angel to many, a pal to my lover, and I don't wear make-up all week, rarely bath and am NOT as sexy as everyone thinks I am!! hee hee hee...Thanks, pops!!...

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

LittleViethLEVEL 74

Edited reply by LittleViethGOLD

Chicagos 25 or 6 to 4 is now called 20 minutes after 4
"20 Minutes After 4"

Waiting for that time of of day
Searching for a bud to come my way
I want my baggie supersized
Looking up with squinted eyes
Sitting red eyed on the floor
20 minutes after 4

Staring blindly into space
With a dumb look on my face
Wanting just to take a nap
I just drooled onto my lap
Should I try to smoke some more
20 minutes after 4

Feeling like I need a snack
Sure would love me a big mac
Searching for something to eat
Wish McDonalds was across the street
Sitting red eyed on the floor
20 minutes after 4.. 4 ...4

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

We're all singin' your song, Kurtis!!!.

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

GOOD MORNING NUTTERS!!!.

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

LittleViethLEVEL 74

Reply by LittleViethGOLD

LittleViethLEVEL 74

Reply by LittleViethGOLD

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

Hee Hee Hee, Kurtis!! When Poppy gets back here she's gonna have an aneurysm laughing!!!..

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

LittleViethLEVEL 74

Reply by LittleViethGOLD

LittleViethLEVEL 74

Reply by LittleViethGOLD

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

Oh! You're back!! HaHa!! Now we're on a roll!!

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

HA HA HA HA.... WONDERFUL ADDITIONS!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM SINGSNAP
TO ALL CREATIVE SINGSNAPPERS!

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b314d292

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

SANTA TAKES OFF IN 7 DAYS!

VISIT THE SANTA TRACKER WITH FUN GAMES,
MUSIC, IMAGES, & FREE ENTERTAINMENT!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE SANTA TRACKER!

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

HaHaHa!! Now this is my kinda place! I need a place to let loose and be my Virgo self!! Har! Har! I am an angel to many, a pal to my lover, and I don't wear make-up all week, rarely bath and am NOT as sexy as everyone thinks I am!! hee hee hee...Thanks, pops!!...TDC

BWAHAHAHAHAAA

Poppy

I HAVE BEEN HERE OVER 15 MINUTES READING YOUR STUFF, SHERI AND KURTIS ... YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP! LOL

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

"LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH", AN ALL STAR CAST PRC/PDC SLIDESHOW!

[center][img]http://cur.glitter-graphics.net/pub/3444/3444949im5lko762t.gif[/img]
[youtube]ppSNJXauAeU[/youtube]
[color=GREEN][b]"LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH", AN ALL STAR CAST PRC/PDC SLIDESHOW![/b][/color][/center]

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

Next >>