HELP!!!

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 128 times and 3 replies have been made.

RhondaGaleLEVEL 21

Post by RhondaGaleGOLD

Hey guy's! I've been a SingSnapper since 2006. Unfortunately, I've been away for 10 years (yes, I can't believe it either). I never could figure out how to hook up my Professional Microphone and mixer to my laptop and btw, anyone that could help me with that I'd truly be indebted too. Anyway, I feel a bit silly, but in 10 years so much has changed and I have no clue what all this is about! What are stars for? Any information is helpful.

Thanks so much!
Rhondagale

RainnaraLEVEL 72

Reply by RainnaraGOLD

I haven't been here either. I was checking out some things and saw your post here. Hope this helps.

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b618dfb0

ZZ-EdLEVEL 67

Reply by ZZ-EdGOLD

Hey guy's! I've been a SingSnapper since 2006. Unfortunately, I've been away for 10 years (yes, I can't believe it either). I never could figure out how to hook up my Professional Microphone and mixer to my laptop and btw, anyone that could help me with that I'd truly be indebted too. Anyway, I feel a bit silly, but in 10 years so much has changed and I have no clue what all this is about! What are stars for? Any information is helpful.

Thanks so much!
RhondagaleRhondaGale

You gotta...I mean you GOTTA ...tell us SOMETHING!

Like...

What make and model mixer...
What make and model microphone...
What kind of computer...
What operating system....

Little stuff like that.

MikeIIILEVEL 108

Reply by MikeIIIGOLD

** * Rest In Peace, Dansolman & COVID-19 victims ** 2,699 songs uploaded **