Iphone Mobile App with IOS version 13.1.2 update app is not working

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 1,166 times and 53 replies have been made.

Next >>
Dtip55LEVEL 61

Post by Dtip55GOLD

Is anyone else having issues with the latest Apple software 13.1.2 update for the moblie app?
I select it and instead of it going to full screen, it minimizes the app almost like a miniature screen shot. The screenshot is not responsive to activate the program.
Thanks,
DTip55 (Don)

cannotsing24LEVEL 108

Reply by cannotsing24GOLD +2

Speaking for myself ,,,,,,,,,,,,Not at all it is
Awesome , sound cam all effects
Thanks to all who made it happen ,,,,,,,,,,,

Steve-GLEVEL 91

Reply by Steve-GCHAT-ADMIN

No issues with the latest update here.

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

Is anyone else having issues with the latest Apple software 13.1.2 update for the moblie app?
I select it and instead of it going to full screen, it minimizes the app almost like a miniature screen shot. The screenshot is not responsive to activate the program.
Thanks,
DTip55 (Don)Dtip55

Hi Don I have the same problem with my IPhone Xs max and I have written to the SingSnapsupport since the update to IOS 13 (because the problem to me began there) and they told me that a new release of the app for IOS should be ready within this month with new features and will solve any issues....the problem is that due to that I’m paying without using the app since 19 September

Hambone4781LEVEL 45

Reply by Hambone4781GOLD

Thanks,
DTip55 (Don)Dtip55

I updated to it last night and am having the exact same problem....deleted the app and downloaded it again...same result. Every app on my iphone (and there are many) is working but this one....singsnap. Any help would be appreciated.

Hambone4781LEVEL 45

Reply by Hambone4781GOLD

Hey Don, i think it is not working only for people named Don...hahahaha! My name is Don too!!!!

teRitunesLEVEL 46

Reply by teRitunesGOLD

A big THANK YOU to essential frontline workers!??

I am having the same issue.

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

Thanks,
DTip55 (Don)Dtip55

I updated to it last night and am having the exact same problem....deleted the app and downloaded it again...same result. Every app on my iphone (and there are many) is working but this one....singsnap. Any help would be appreciated.Hambone4781

I have your same problem and I'm paying for an app that is not working....please help me to press the support to speed up the release of the new version by writing you here too
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/member/singsnapsupport

thanks

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

I am having the same issue.teRitunes

I have your same problem and I'm paying for an app that is not working....please help me to press the support to speed up the release of the new version by writing you here too

thanks
Marco

DaBratttLEVEL 102

Reply by DaBratttGOLD

Thanks,
DTip55 (Don)Dtip55

Hi Don I have the same problem with my IPhone Xs max and I have written to the SingSnapsupport since the update to IOS 13 (because the problem to me began there) and they told me that a new release of the app for IOS should be ready within this month with new features and will solve any issues....the problem is that due to that I’m paying without using the app since 19 September Flyng

I too am having this same issue! Is Singsnap working on it or not?

jennifersLEVEL 22

Reply by jennifers

Same issue!

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

Same issue!jennifers

Hi Jennifer

I wrote to the support and they are working to the new app that will fix this issue and also will add new features.....now the problem is that Singsnap doesn't know exactly when this new app will be raedy so I ask you as I have already done to to press the support to speed up the release of the new version by writing you here too

more complaints arrive and the faster they try to finish this app

thanks
Marco

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

Thanks,
DTip55 (Don)Dtip55

Hi Don I have the same problem with my IPhone Xs max and I have written to the SingSnapsupport since the update to IOS 13 (because the problem to me began there) and they told me that a new release of the app for IOS should be ready within this month with new features and will solve any issues....the problem is that due to that I’m paying without using the app since 19 September Flyng

I too am having this same issue! Is Singsnap working on it or not?DaBrattt

Hi

I wrote to the support and they are working to the new app that will fix this issue and also will add new features.....now the problem is that Singsnap doesn't know exactly when this new app will be raedy so I ask you as I have already done to to press the support to speed up the release of the new version by writing you here too

thanks
Marco

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

another info I have understood that not all the model of Iphone are involved in this problem, for example a friend of mine with Iphone Xr has solved the problem just uninstalled the app and installed again no issue was more present.....but as you can see it doesn't works for all.
ciao
Marco

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

I am having the same issue.teRitunes

Hi

thanks
Marco

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

Hey Don, i think it is not working only for people named Don...hahahaha! My name is Don too!!!!Hambone4781

Hi

thanks
Marco

AmandashillerLEVEL 48

Reply by AmandashillerGOLD

Damn iPhone updated and now I don’t have my ss app it’s not working I’m pissed

MuskokagirlLEVEL 63

Reply by MuskokagirlGOLD

I have also messaged SingSnap in regards to this very annoying issue. My I phone XR updated to the newest version and from that moment I have not been able to listen to my recordings without it freezing up the entire app. I have received a message from SS saying this problem will be resolved sooner than later. We will see

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

I have also messaged SingSnap in regards to this very annoying issue. My I phone XR updated to the newest version and from that moment I have not been able to listen to my recordings without it freezing up the entire app. I have received a message from SS saying this problem will be resolved sooner than later. We will seeMuskokagirl

One month is gone and at the Moment no solution or new app from SIngSnap..

JalopenaGinaLEVEL 44

Reply by JalopenaGinaGOLD

Thanks,
DTip55 (Don)Dtip55

I too am having this same issue! Is Singsnap working on it or not?DaBrattt

Hi

thanks
MarcoFlyng

JalopenaGinaLEVEL 44

Reply by JalopenaGinaGOLD

I’m having same problem and have reported it

jmichaelw4638LEVEL 70

Reply by jmichaelw4638GOLD

Same issue here

Dtip55LEVEL 61

Reply by Dtip55GOLD

I read that apple was moving away from 32 but apps to 64 bit apps as a standard with Catalina.
I am not sure it this is the same issue with the mobile app or not....

Don

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

I read that apple was moving away from 32 but apps to 64 bit apps as a standard with Catalina.
I am not sure it this is the same issue with the mobile app or not....

DonDtip55

All the other apps on my phone works only Singsnap had the problem so is not Apple fault but SS that has still not update the app...

memberme

Reply by memberme

Same issue! I also contacted SS, I only use my phone to record, so my gold is useless.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon

memberme

Reply by memberme

I have also messaged SingSnap in regards to this very annoying issue. My I phone XR updated to the newest version and from that moment I have not been able to listen to my recordings without it freezing up the entire app. I have received a message from SS saying this problem will be resolved sooner than later. We will seeMuskokagirl

One month is gone and at the Moment no solution or new app from SIngSnap.. Flyng

I agree....

StaceFace1019LEVEL 86

Reply by StaceFace1019GOLD

Damn iPhone updated and now I don’t have my ss app it’s not working I’m pissedAmandashiller

Me too!

DaBratttLEVEL 102

Reply by DaBratttGOLD

I was told that it’s a problem with Apple and that SingSnap was working on a new app along with the app for Android.. Still unable to give an estimated time for rectification.

fairykat45LEVEL 48

Reply by fairykat45GOLD

I am updating my status text for a badge lol

I was told that it’s a problem with Apple and that SingSnap was working on a new app along with the app for Android.. Still unable to give an estimated time for rectification. DaBrattt

I was told the same same thing from SS, but why is it only the SS app that isn’t working for me if it is apple’s issue? They did give me a month gold membership for free, but what is the use if I cannot use it?

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

I was told that it’s a problem with Apple and that SingSnap was working on a new app along with the app for Android.. Still unable to give an estimated time for rectification. DaBrattt

I was told the same same thing from SS, but why is it only the SS app that isn’t working for me if it is apple’s issue? They did give me a month gold membership for free, but what is the use if I cannot use it?fairykat45

PCSongmanLEVEL 25

Edited reply by PCSongmanGOLD

This clearly is not an an Apple problem. From its inception SingSnap was built on safe, but older technologies. Both Microsoft and Apple are pushing application developers to move to newer technologies and SS is caught. Notably, while I too have this problem with SS, but I don’t with any other mobile music application. I’m sure they will sort this out eventually.

Bob_StorrerLEVEL 54

Reply by Bob_StorrerGOLD

Same issue after IOS update...

wholehearteddevotion

Reply by wholehearteddevotionGOLD

Thanks,
DTip55 (Don)Dtip55

YES! Exactly that same experience for me. I have spent hours trying to troubleshoot, even seeking pro tech help. Nothing has worked. I JUST sent a message to S/S help peeps. SingSnap was the only app that did not work for me following the Apple software IOS 13 update. I'm dying! Ha! I don't record and post often, but I try to sing everyday. It's killing me!

Jeanie from Colorado

JPickLEVEL 72

Reply by JPickGOLD

You should all ask for your expiry date to be extended one month, if you have a long-term subscription (1 or 2 years). Those who pay monthly should get one month free.

I'm sure they don't want to lose all their Apple users.

RoseD2783LEVEL 56

Reply by RoseD2783GOLD

I am having technical problems since i purchased my New Apple I PAD in JUNE, and 2 technicians told me it's not my device!!! I called SingSnap and was told they were working on these issues with the ios app, and i am paying for aggravation! ! cannot send comments, PM, bring up songs, and it took 3 days for one of my recordings to upload, and buffered all that time! I even had a hard time deleting it!.... This is unacceptable!... It's a very stressing time trying to sing, and enjoy what i'm loving most!... Sorry i needed to vent!... THANK YOU, ROSE:)

Living4todayLEVEL 82

Reply by Living4todayGOLD

Hot Diggity Dog Diggity BOOM What You Do To Me LOL

Thanks,
DTip55 (Don)Dtip55

Same exact thing Don .. XS Max not getting along with the iPhone .. it’s so aggravating.. SS needs to get in the ball ...

Living4todayLEVEL 82

If any of you have droid they do have an app now for those phones .. I’m gonna try go download it on my tablet .. We will see what happens

Tinypumpkin

Reply by TinypumpkinGOLD +9

My skin may be darker than yours but my blood is as red as yours. Stay safe Peeps!

I am having technical problems since i purchased my New Apple I PAD in JUNE, and 2 technicians told me it's not my device!!! I called SingSnap and was told they were working on these issues with the ios app, and i am paying for aggravation! ! cannot send comments, PM, bring up songs, and it took 3 days for one of my recordings to upload, and buffered all that time! I even had a hard time deleting it!.... This is unacceptable!... It's a very stressing time trying to sing, and enjoy what i'm loving most!... Sorry i needed to vent!... THANK YOU, ROSE:)RoseD2783

You could try using a browser to access songs to listen to and comment.

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

I am having technical problems since i purchased my New Apple I PAD in JUNE, and 2 technicians told me it's not my device!!! I called SingSnap and was told they were working on these issues with the ios app, and i am paying for aggravation! ! cannot send comments, PM, bring up songs, and it took 3 days for one of my recordings to upload, and buffered all that time! I even had a hard time deleting it!.... This is unacceptable!... It's a very stressing time trying to sing, and enjoy what i'm loving most!... Sorry i needed to vent!... THANK YOU, ROSE:)RoseD2783

You could try using a browser to access songs to listen to and comment.Tinypumpkin

Yes but you can’t sing by browser in the phone..

JHTS

Reply by JHTSGOLD

You should all ask for your expiry date to be extended one month, if you have a long-term subscription (1 or 2 years). Those who pay monthly should get one month free.

I'm sure they don't want to lose all their Apple users.JPick

Wondering the same thing about Annual Subscribers, any extension coming our way?

I’m having the same problem as everyone is having after the Apple mandatory update. I’d prefer to delete the update than remove SS.

Where I live internet service is slow so I have to use my iPhone to record and don’t want to leave SS. Hopefully SS fixes the issue before my Gold expires.

Peace to all.

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

I have just found in the App Store a new Version of the SS app search for singsnap-karaoke-ii

Living4todayLEVEL 82

iPhone has a new update out hope this fixes the problem .. We will see later when I download the new update ..

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

iPhone has a new update out hope this fixes the problem .. We will see later when I download the new update ..Living4today

Yes because also the new app has a lot of bugs

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

Also after the update to IOS 13.2 : the old app doesn't work and the new app full of bugs

FlyngLEVEL 40

Reply by FlyngGOLD

Please can you all try the new app and give a review of it? (Because is full of bugs for me)

SCOGGINLEVEL 34

Reply by SCOGGINGOLD

Having same problem, it is not working for me either. Very frustrating!

StephanieMouatLEVEL 20

Reply by StephanieMouat

The new app is awful so far. Most of my older recordings are gone and the music selection seems lighter than the old app.

janni----LEVEL 68

Reply by janni----GOLD

When listening to songs on my Apple devices, I like to simply use the Safari Browser and sign into SingSnap, rather than use the SingSnap App. I have not had any problems until the recent update, and the simplest way I can put it is like this:

When I use my IPad Pro: the Sing Snap player is missing.
When I use my IPhone, the SingSnap player works just fine.

Both have had the updates. So, any idea why one works and the other doesn't?

However, if I sign in using the Sing Snap App, I don't have any problems using my IPad Pro.

Thanks.

paulchristieLEVEL 16

Reply by paulchristie

I can’t play any songs that have been recorded since I updated the app.

Dtip55LEVEL 61

Reply by Dtip55GOLD

My issue now is the SS II app does not recognize my Apple AirPods as "headphones" in order to record or listen.
Anyone having this issue as well?
I made sure my AirPods were connected before entering the App.
I have not reported this to SS Support.

Don

LilyLingoLEVEL 24

Reply by LilyLingoGOLD

Yes Don, I’m having the same problem. It looks like a screen shot in the bottom left hand corner! It’s like the app is stuck or frozen! I can no longer use my iPhone for Sing Snap, I have to use my iPad instead!

Next >>