Second Annual Snappy Awards Show!

This topic is listed in General Discussion. It has been viewed 1,348 times and 31 replies have been made.

NovellaLEVEL 110

Edited post by NovellaSTAFF +18 +34

It's beginning to look a lot like Snapkus!

You are cordially invited to participate in ...

The Second Annual SingSnap's Chat Room Awards Show - The Snappys!

The Second Annual Snappy Award show is coming to a SingSnap near you! Join us on Friday October 19, 2018 and indulge in a night of exquisite music and exciting awards!

The best part? YOU get to nominate people you think are the true Stars of SingSnap! Read below for a list of categories and the nomination procedure!

The Nomination Details:

1. Each SingSnap Member can Nominate One Person/Performance Per Category.
2. All nominations must be received in the SingSnap_Chat_Events Account, no later than 4 PM EST October 5, 2018.
3. You can submit a nomination for one, some or all of the categories.
4, Once nominations close, the potential winners will be presented to the Snappys Award Committee and a winner will be chosen.
5. The Nominations/Results will be announced LIVE during our first Annual Snappy Award celebration on...

Friday - October 19, 2018: 8:30 PM - 10:30 PM (EST)

The Categories!

You can nominate your favorite performances In these following categories:

Singing Performances:
Best Rock Performer - SingSnap Chat Member who consistently excels at performing the Rock Genre
Best Country Performer - SingSnap Chat Member who consistently excels at performing the Country Genre
Best Rap Performer - SingSnap Chat Member who consistently excels at performing the Rap Genre
Best Pop Performer - SingSnap Chat Member who consistently excels at performing the Pop Genre
Best Soul/RnB Performer - SingSnap Chat Member who consistently excels at performing the Soul/RnB Genre
Best Blues/Jazz Performer - SingSnap Chat Member who consistently excels at performing the Blues/Jazz Genre
Best Singer (Male) - Male SingSnap Chat Member who consistently impresses us with Superb Vocals.
Best Singer (Female) - Female SingSnap Chat Member who consistently impresses us with Superb Vocals.
Best Dueter - SingSnap Chat Member who is known for dueting fabulously live in the chat room

Making Chat Fun:
Most Entertaining Cam Performance - Liveliest and most memorable Live Cam performance by a SingSnap Chat Member
Best Newbie - New SingSnap Chat Member from 2017, that has embraced the fun of chat, and projected it on others
Most Friendly Chatter (non-Admin) -SingSnap Chat Member that consistently exudes an air of friendship, and helpfulness, towards their fellow Chat Members
Chatterbox Award - For the SingSnap Chat Member That Loves To Talk & Talk & Talk, while on Mic!
Most Humorous Member -SingSnap Chat Member who is always making people laugh with their humour
Groupie Award -SingSnap Chatter who does not often sing but is always supporting and encouraging others
Best Cheerleader - SingSnap Chatter who sings but also goes out of their way to offer encouragement in the room.
Flirty Flirt Award - Chat Member who is the biggest flirt
Honorary Admin Award -Chat Member who is super helpful in the room but is not currently an admin

Standouts:
Sexiest Chatter (Male) – Male SingSnap Chat Member who exudes sexiness! This encompasses personality, vocal performances and physical characteristics
Sexiest Chatter (Female) – Female SingSnap Chat Member who exudes sexiness! This encompasses personality, vocal performances and physical characteristics
Most Addicted Chat Member - SingSnap Chat Member who has seemingly taken up residence in the chat room
Most Daring Snapper - SingSnap Chat Member who attempts, and achieves, Vocal Acrobatics - resulting in incredible performances of difficult songs
Musical Member -SingSnap Chat Member who entertains by playing their musical instruments
Pioneer Award - Awarded to long standing SingSnap Chat Members who have both displayed longevity, as an active Chat Member, and contributed to the success of the SingSnap Chat Room and who is still active today

To Nominate:

1, Copy the list of available nominations below;
2. Send a Private Message to the SS_Snappys Account with your nominations.
3. Please spell the Usernames Carefully.

Deadline For Nominations: October 5, 2018!

Singing Performances:
Best Rock Performer -
Best Country Performer -
Best Rap Performer -
Best Pop Performer -
Best Soul/RnB Performer -
Best Blues/Jazz Performer -
Best Singer (Male) -
Best Singer (Female) -
Best Dueter -

Making Chat Fun:
Most Entertaining Cam Performance -
Best Newbie -
Most Friendly Chatter (non-Admin) -
Chatterbox Award -
Most Humorous Member -
Groupie Award -
Best Cheerleader -
Flirty Flirt Award -
Honorary Admin Award -

Standouts:
Sexiest Chatter (Male) –
Sexiest Chatter (Female) –
Most Addicted Chat Member -
Most Daring Snapper -
Musical Member -
Pioneer Award -

Chat-Admin Referral: Did a chat-admin encourage you to fill these out? if so, give them credit and let us know their username!

Happy Singing!

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55PATRON +5 +17

Feeling better, but, not up to 100 % yet > Will return all visits over the weekend

starsearchLEVEL 104

Reply by starsearchGOLD +10

neat

__Angels__LEVEL 107

Reply by __Angels__GOLD +3

Duet -A -Thon:forum/topic/af12fc2c

Sethi_BeheometLEVEL 49

Reply by Sethi_BeheometGOLD

how freakin cool!! like the Dundees but more awesome!

BkBizzle2010LEVEL 65

Reply by BkBizzle2010GOLD

Flagging

-Bev-LEVEL 102

Reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS +1

Come and join the fun in the Singsnap Chorus forum/topic/b4196354

Ooo this looks great!!!

DonaD6535LEVEL 51

Reply by DonaD6535GOLD +1

Sounds like a lotta fun
Imma Newbie

RoseL6557LEVEL 107

Reply by RoseL6557GOLD +3

Sounds fun but I don't get home till after 5pm. Can't vote.

Annie_MusicLEVEL 101

Edited reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Not sure how it works but I'll come by Right on Novella! Have fun all

(ps I see the instructions and get that part, but haven't been in chat so others will have to nominate. For the other categories, I understand people can nominate others. But after that no sure how it works. Maybe the nominated have to sing afterwards? I'll come by I think I voted on this at some prior time.

Maybe I am just confused. Is this for members and admin in chat only?

HappyBunnyLEVEL 49

Edited reply by HappyBunnyCHAT-ADMIN

Showing my silly side for a contest. take a look r/bba582ec1

Sounds fun but I don't get home till after 5pm. Can't vote.RoseL6557

Voting is going on now. Get your noms in.

HappyBunnyLEVEL 49

Reply by HappyBunnyCHAT-ADMIN

Showing my silly side for a contest. take a look r/bba582ec1

Not sure how it works but I'll come by Right on Novella! Have fun all

(ps I see the instructions and get that part, but haven't been in chat so others will have to nominate. For the other categories, I understand people can nominate others. But after that no sure how it works. Maybe the nominated have to sing afterwards? I'll come by I think I voted on this at some prior time.

Maybe I am just confused. Is this for members and admin in chat only?Annie_Music

It is for everyone. There will be prefomaces on the night of.

cannotsing24LEVEL 105

Reply by cannotsing24 +4 +4

Take a try,,,,,,,

BrighteyedDimplesLEVEL 70

Reply by BrighteyedDimplesGOLD +12

You are the only Bible some unbelievers will ever read....Smiling does not cost anything...

Sounds great!!!

Sparrow6LEVEL 87

Reply by Sparrow6GOLD +2

I would like to give it a try

Angelgirl758LEVEL 110

Reply by Angelgirl758GOLD +16 +8

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!! JOIN THE SS CHORUS:forum/topic/b4196354

Getting my nominations ready..

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55PATRON +5 +17

Feeling better, but, not up to 100 % yet > Will return all visits over the weekend

^^^^ Ditto ..

RoseL6557LEVEL 107

Reply by RoseL6557GOLD +3

Sounds fun but I don't get home till after 5pm. Can't vote.RoseL6557

Voting is going on now. Get your noms in. HappyBunny

Thank you, I did get in a couple last night

juanrobertoLEVEL 68

Reply by juanrobertoGOLD

some of the older people who want to nominate are having trouble with the cut and paste process ... can it be simplified?

DanielG8235LEVEL 58

Reply by DanielG8235GOLD

Vee speck Kindest member. Shocka all round good guy entertaining. Sorry they not catagories shown. Mike star best rapper.

juanrobertoLEVEL 68

Reply by juanrobertoGOLD

where is the nominee page?

the_lonely_oneLEVEL 63

Reply by the_lonely_oneGOLD

Merry Christmas

Put my Vote in Good Luck to All

__Angels__LEVEL 107

Reply by __Angels__GOLD +3

Duet -A -Thon:forum/topic/af12fc2c

voted hugs

eza51172LEVEL 5

Edited reply by eza51172

!

eza51172LEVEL 5

Edited reply by eza51172

This reply has been moderated due to spam.

MaxyWaxyLEVEL 93

Reply by MaxyWaxyGOLD

I voted for everyone...youre all Stars:)

Aprildr_47LEVEL 92

Reply by Aprildr_47GOLD +5

Luv4RoseLEVEL 88

Reply by Luv4RoseGOLD

Sounds very cool

CurlyshirleyLEVEL 96

Reply by CurlyshirleyGOLD

Missed it as usual

KellyAnne4PeaceLEVEL 107

Reply by KellyAnne4PeacePATRON +1 +17

Sorry I'm not here. Still spending time with Brain. I miss you guys!

Me too!

0neVoiceLEVEL 102

Reply by 0neVoiceGOLD +19 +4

I had fun! :))) Thanx 4 da Luh <3 MWAH! Later...

willajaneLEVEL 45

Reply by willajaneGOLD +2

Have a your way kind of day, sweet friends, filled with smiles, hugs, blessings, love...

will try to attend the next one..