Gday from WA

This topic is listed in Introductions. It has been viewed 125 times and 13 replies have been made.

ElmemnonLEVEL 31

Post by ElmemnonCHAT-ADMIN +1

Sydney born Western Australian here Have always loved singing but I guess I don't sing so much anymore since karaoke is pretty much non existent where I am living (4k km drive south of Perth,WA).

Singing brings me pleasant memories of when I was younger, singing karaoke with my family, singing in the school choir and performing when I was still back in school (a looonng time ago). However, since moving to the other side of the country, I've seem to have dropped it altogether. Hubby is a bit tone deaf and will only sing when he is drunk haha.

So here I am, while he is on night shift and I can make as much noise as I want ^_^ Who says I have no one to karaoke with? There's plenty of people here!

*bows* Looking forward to listening to everyone's singing and maybe even sing a duet with someone!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR +3

Have a blessed Sunday friends <3 :)

Hello there and welcome to singsnap!! I've just listened to one of your songs. You have a lovely voice my friend. Here's to hearing more of you!! Just watch it though, I entered Singsnap doors on 2007 and never left hahah!! It's very addictive I should say
Take care!! Have fun!! This is what this site is for, sharing our love for music and relaxing and having fun!

FLwingnutLEVEL 86

Reply by FLwingnutSNAP-STAR +6

REBECCA, You have come to the right site

I just stopped by Your studio and all I can say is WOW !!

You Really picked an awesome entry for your first song on here I really loved Your sensuous sensational sing

BIG WELCOME HUGS @@
Don

jaderottie63LEVEL 84

Reply by jaderottie63GOLD

Music is a Higher Revolution than all Wisdom and Philosophy

Hey Rebecca You are Gonna LUVVVVVV Singsnap Lots of great people here
and any song you could possibly think of Have Fun ~ Melanie****************

Annie_MusicLEVEL 103

Reply by Annie_MusicSNAP-STAR

Fantastic! Sounds great! Have fun!

cannotsing24LEVEL 107

Reply by cannotsing24SNAP-STAR +5

It is simply Wonderful here in SingSnap land love it good friends and love them ,,,,,,

-Bev-LEVEL 105

Reply by -Bev-SNAP-STAR +4

My son-in-law Jon is in hospital he has spinal cancer and its an aggressive form! Cancer sucks!!!

Hello there welcome to Singsnap hope you have lots of fun singing and enjoy what Singsnap has to offer....its a great place to be!!!

falconess09LEVEL 84

Reply by falconess09SNAP-STAR +3

Hello there!
Welcome to SS !!!

ZZ-EdLEVEL 67

Reply by ZZ-EdGOLD

`You have come to the right place.

ElmemnonLEVEL 31

Reply by ElmemnonCHAT-ADMIN +1

Definitely received all the warm Welcomes. I can already tell that this is a beautiful and supportive community:-) Thanks everyone!

VitaminDeeLEVEL 100

Reply by VitaminDeePATRON +5

I am really missing the Christmas playlist contest :(

Definitely received all the warm Welcomes. I can already tell that this is a beautiful and supportive community:-) Thanks everyone!Elmemnon

Glad you are here

Smeech

Reply by SmeechGOLD +1

Definitely received all the warm Welcomes. I can already tell that this is a beautiful and supportive community:-) Thanks everyone!Elmemnon
Welcome and You sound Awesome. Keep on singing

TOMILLERLEVEL 56

Reply by TOMILLER

You have a wonderful voice, and this is a great place for you to be, my friend!!!!
Tom

1beauty2singLEVEL 40

Reply by 1beauty2singGOLD

Hi Welcome to sing snapHope your having fun !!!! Add me if youWould like to.