Introduction

This topic is listed in Introductions. It has been viewed 191 times and 4 replies have been made.

JoysLaurlaiLEVEL 69

Post by JoysLaurlaiGOLD +2

Better to be of humble spirit with the lowly, than divide the spoil with the Proud, Prov,16;18

Hi I have been a part of the SS Gold members for almost 2 months, still learning and setting up the way i hope to sound quality better ,,,in time.... THANK YOU to everyone who has stopped by for a listen and your kind comments and words. I grew up singing in choir, and church. But always have sang to the radio, some open mic. with my husband who plays guitar...
Just a girl who loves to sing,,,If I can learn it I'll try it.
Christian values are priority and praise and worship are favorites .
Blessing to all. Thanks for all the warm welcomes!
JOY

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +8

CG@H#112>>>RND#1

Hello Joy!! Welcome to singsnap!! It's a great place to share our love of music that's for sure. I'm happy to read you are enjoying your time here!! Here's to a long journey for you on this, the internet's best karaoke site!! Happy singing

-Bev-LEVEL 107

Reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS +5

Life is not a fairytale if you lose your shoe at midnight ..you're drunk!

Hello there Joy lovely to meet you and so good to hear you are enjoying the community and website...It is a great place to share ones love of music and makes lots of great friendships too!!! Hope you come to love this place as much as I do Have lots of fun singing!

JoysLaurlaiLEVEL 69

Reply by JoysLaurlaiGOLD +2

Better to be of humble spirit with the lowly, than divide the spoil with the Proud, Prov,16;18

Thanks for your welcome,,, have a beautiful day

Joy

JoysLaurlaiLEVEL 69

Reply by JoysLaurlaiGOLD +2

Hi I have been a part of the SS Gold members for almost 2 months, still learning and setting up the way i hope to sound quality better ,,,in time.... THANK YOU to everyone who has stopped by for a listen and your kind comments and words. I grew up singing in choir, and church. But always have sang to the radio, some open mic. with my husband who plays guitar...
Just a girl who loves to sing,,,If I can learn it I'll try it.
Christian values are priority and praise and worship are favorites .
Blessing to all. Thanks for all the warm welcomes!
JOYJoysLaurlai