Introduction

This topic is listed in Introductions. It has been viewed 114 times and 4 replies have been made.

JoysLaurlaiLEVEL 45

Post by JoysLaurlaiGOLD +5

Hi I have been a part of the SS Gold members for almost 2 months, still learning and setting up the way i hope to sound quality better ,,,in time.... THANK YOU to everyone who has stopped by for a listen and your kind comments and words. I grew up singing in choir, and church. But always have sang to the radio, some open mic. with my husband who plays guitar...
Just a girl who loves to sing,,,If I can learn it I'll try it.
Christian values are priority and praise and worship are favorites .
Blessing to all. Thanks for all the warm welcomes!
JOY

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR +3

J&D's Calendar girls >>"Results are in!"

Hello Joy!! Welcome to singsnap!! It's a great place to share our love of music that's for sure. I'm happy to read you are enjoying your time here!! Here's to a long journey for you on this, the internet's best karaoke site!! Happy singing

-Bev-LEVEL 105

Reply by -Bev-SNAP-STAR +4

My son-in-law Jon is in hospital he has spinal cancer and its an aggressive form! Cancer sucks!!!

Hello there Joy lovely to meet you and so good to hear you are enjoying the community and website...It is a great place to share ones love of music and makes lots of great friendships too!!! Hope you come to love this place as much as I do Have lots of fun singing!

JoysLaurlaiLEVEL 45

Reply by JoysLaurlaiGOLD +5

Thanks for your welcome,,, have a beautiful day

Joy

JoysLaurlaiLEVEL 45

Reply by JoysLaurlaiGOLD +5

Hi I have been a part of the SS Gold members for almost 2 months, still learning and setting up the way i hope to sound quality better ,,,in time.... THANK YOU to everyone who has stopped by for a listen and your kind comments and words. I grew up singing in choir, and church. But always have sang to the radio, some open mic. with my husband who plays guitar...
Just a girl who loves to sing,,,If I can learn it I'll try it.
Christian values are priority and praise and worship are favorites .
Blessing to all. Thanks for all the warm welcomes!
JOYJoysLaurlai