Can't enable Flash in Chrome browser!

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 131 times and 3 replies have been made.

RichAllenLEVEL 75

Edited post by RichAllenPATRON +1

Just trying to do a song, and the Chrome browser won't let me enable Flash to sing.

I can't use another browser as I am on Chrome OS

Never mind I sorted it.

Mods can delete this.

solo77LEVEL 50

Reply by solo77GOLD

Hi Rich,

I am having similar issues. My PC is set to allow Flash and notwithstanding that I have the current update I keep receiving messages to update Flash. I keep allowing flash but I do not receive the "play" window...it remains blank. Hence I cannot play any of my recording nor listen to any songs on SS.
Would appreciate you advice as to how you sorted out your issue.Thanking you in anticipation.

Chad

RichAllenLEVEL 75

Reply by RichAllenPATRON +1

Hi Rich,

I am having similar issues. My PC is set to allow Flash and notwithstanding that I have the current update I keep receiving messages to update Flash. I keep allowing flash but I do not receive the "play" window...it remains blank. Hence I cannot play any of my recording nor listen to any songs on SS.
Would appreciate you advice as to how you sorted out your issue.Thanking you in anticipation.

Chadsolo77

I restarted the browser, tried it and it came up with the "allow" button, clicked that and it worked.

Also, sometimes in Chrome my recordings don't work, the advice from support for that was to clear the cookies in the browser, works every time.

solo77LEVEL 50

Reply by solo77GOLD

Thanks Rich, I'll try your suggestions.

Chad