Well HELLUR! ;)

This topic is listed in Introductions. It has been viewed 193 times and 4 replies have been made.

SkylerSunshineLEVEL 26

Post by SkylerSunshineGOLD

Hey y'all! I was introduced to this site by my good friend, DawnNeptune...I believe she's rather well known around these parts I absolutely am obsessed with singing karaoke, and do so in my hometown usually 2-3 times a week. Thought I'd give the online karaoke community a go as well. I love making new friends, so feel free to hit me up! All of my duets are open as well and I would love to hear what y'all come up with.

Steve-GLEVEL 91

Edited reply by Steve-GCHAT-ADMIN +1

Hi Skyler, welcome to SingSnap. I think Dawn is an awesome gal and you too will love it here. Imagine that.. singing karaoke in your own place at your own convenience with no lineups

There is a self-help tab with tons of topics to help get you settled, and you can always ask SingSnapSupport for help if you ever get stuck.

One of the greatest things I enjoy here is listening to people sing, and making new friends along the way. I'm not really biased when i say SingSnap has the best community oriented karaoke web site going. It simply is, bar none.

Hope you have an awesome time here.

-Bev-LEVEL 105

Reply by -Bev-SNAP-STAR +4

My son-in-law Jon is in hospital he has spinal cancer and its an aggressive form! Cancer sucks!!!

Hello there Skyler welcome to Singsnap and it is lovely to meet you...I see Steve has already given you a link the the self help area that has lots of guidelines, help and tips... You will have lots of fun here..and its a great place to meet and make new like minded friends who love singing!!! Hope to see you around the community!! Have a great time!!!

JPickLEVEL 64

Reply by JPickGOLD

VitaminDeeLEVEL 100

Reply by VitaminDeePATRON +6

I am really missing the Christmas playlist contest :(

Welcome to sing snap