What Is Your Spirit Animal?

This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed. It has been viewed 4,742 times and 226 replies have been made.

Next >>
NovellaLEVEL 111

Edited post by NovellaSTAFF +34

What Is Your Spirit Animal?

A spirit animal is defined as being a life-guide which embodies similar characteristics to oneself, in animal form! This challenge is going to highlight some potential spirit animals and their strengths. You are invited to embark on this spiritual journey with us! Check out the challenge details below!

Spirit Animal Challenge

Please complete both parts of the challenge! (Part A and B)

Part A - Song Challenge: You can sing any song on the website that is available to you, that fits with the Spirit Animal you choose (See below)! The song must be dated June 14, 2019. If you want to make sure that song is on the Feature Page to give you additional exposure, you can request it be added here!

Part B - Song Comment Section: From the list below, find the spirit animal you most closely identify with and complete the associated song challenge. Also, in your song comment section tell us what animal you chose and why! All of our spirit animal information is coming from Spirit Animal Info!

Cat - If you identify with a cat: Sing a Pop song

The cat totem wisdom tells us about timing in action and courage to explore the unknown. Those who have the cat as spirit animal may be encouraged to develop balance between independence and time of togetherness. Harmonious relationships between light and dark, action and observation are also attributes of cat spirit. Let’s follow this spirit animal and embark on a profound journey of self discovery.

Deer - If you identify with a deer: Sing a Dance/Electronic/Club song.

When you have the deer as spirit animal, you are highly sensitive and have a strong intuition. By affinity with this animal, you have the power to deal with challenges with grace. You master the art of being both determined and gentle in your approach. The deer totem wisdom imparts those with a special connection with this animal with the ability to be vigilant, move quickly, and trust their instincts to get out the trickiest situations.

Snake - If you identify with a snake: Sing a Alternative/Folk/Punk song.

The snake animal meaning is powerfully connected to life force and primal energy. In many cultures, it is revered as a powerful totem representing the source of life. When the snake spirit animal appears in your life, it likely means that healing opportunities, change, important transitions, and increased energy are manifesting.

Fox - If you identify with a fox: Sing a Film/Stage/TV song.

The fox is often associated with the figure of the trickster, but as a spirit animal, it can also turn into a teacher providing guidance on swiftly finding your way around obstacles. If you follow the fox totem wisdom, you may be called to use or develop quick thinking and adaptability. Responsive, sometimes cunning, this power animal is a great guide when you are facing tricky situations.

Dog - If you identify with a dog: Sing a Gospel/Worship song.

The dog spirit animal represents love, protection and loyalty. Dogs are faithful companions and reliable protectors who love their owners unconditionally. People who are attracted the dog totem are usually steady, kind and loving. They often work in fields that allow them to serve others, like social work or teaching.

Butterfly - If you identify with a Butterfly : Sing a Rock song.

The butterfly is one of the most emblematic totem animals symbolizing personal transformation. If you see the butterfly as your totem or spirit animal, pay attention to the areas in your life or personality that are in need of profound change or transformation. Perhaps, this animal totem guides you to be sensitive to your personal cycles of expansion and growth, as well as the beauty of life’s continuous unfolding. An important message carried by the spirit of the butterfly is about the ability to go through important changes with grace and lightness.

Owl - If you identify with a Owl: Sing an Oldies song.

The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. When the spirit of this animal guides you, you can see the true reality, beyond illusion and deceit. The owl also offers for those who have it a personal totem the inspiration and guidance necessary to deeply explore the unknown and the magic of life.

Turkey- If you identify with a Turkey: Sing a Country song.

The Turkey is a spirit animal closely associated with honoring nature and the Earth. Symbol of abundance, this totem animal encourages us to honor our sources of nourishment, whether they are physical, emotional or spiritual. The turkey reminds us to develop a harmonious relationship with the land and our environment and consider them as foundations to our well-being and sustenance. The Turkey totem is a powerful guide to unlocking the fullness of life and feeling content with what we have instead of accumulating material belongings to seek happiness.

If you would rather find another Spirit Animal, feel free to select whichever from the list. Should you do this, you must sing a song from the Rap/Hip-Hop category!

NovellaLEVEL 111

Edited reply by NovellaSTAFF +34

Get Featured:

If you want to get a ton of exposure - dress up like your Spirit Animal and create a cool video! We cannot wait to see your creativity unleashed!

Rules & Guidelines:

1. The Challenge is open from 12:00 AM Friday June 14 EST to 11:59 PM.
2. No Duets. Self-Harmony is allowed.
3. Gender Benders are acceptable
4. Have Fun Snappers!
5. Post your challenge link back in this thread.
6. Web cams are encouraged but not required.
7. Challenge is open to all members.
8. One song per Snapper.
9. Promotion of non-challenge songs is strictly prohibited.
10. Post your link only once, if you think you've been missed contact the SingSnap Events Team.
11. Did we mention? You MUST have FUN! Fun, Fun, Fun!
12. The song must be submitted in the following format.

Usernames
Song Title
Song Link

Happy Singing!

*Disclaimer: SingSnap will not answer anyone's inquiries as to whether or not they have or have not been featured. Being featured is a privilege, not a right or expectation. You will likely not be featured each and every challenge, and our team does not have the resources to be answering these inquiries while trying to keep everything moving along. Thank-You for your understanding!

CazManiaLEVEL 97

Reply by CazManiaGOLD +7

Shaving my head for Cancer Charity in 5 days time! To donate PM me for info! <3

Like the sound of this one!

Misty_NiteLEVEL 57

Reply by Misty_NiteGOLD +1

Sounds like fun. See y'all Friday!!!

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55PATRON +6

#BADGEBUSTER

I'm not shoveling up the mess on Saturday morning ..

jaderottie63LEVEL 82

Reply by jaderottie63GOLD

Love this I think I'm the Deer

helcrisLEVEL 104

Reply by helcrisPATRON +4

meow

MatkamLEVEL 104

Reply by MatkamGOLD +5

Life with God is Not immunity from difficulty,but peace in difficulties <3

This will be fun

marywulsLEVEL 103

Reply by marywulsGOLD +1

Another new week xx

Flagging

jc4uLEVEL 102

Reply by jc4uPATRON +6

"I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens me" Phil.4.13 Blessings/Prayers!

Very interesting

BrighteyedDimplesLEVEL 84

Reply by BrighteyedDimplesGOLD +4

The worst scenario isn’t dying; it’s dying without Jesus.

GREAT CHALLENGE!!!

dsider63LEVEL 104

Reply by dsider63GOLD +4

Out till 8/26/19 see ya all then Daryl

I will try flagging Daryl

Annie_MusicLEVEL 102

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD +1

This is lots of fun! Cool challenge

-Bev-LEVEL 104

Reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS +1

Rest In Peace sweet KellyAnne4Peace you are going to be so sadly missed by us all <3

Well I shall be there on Friday make that a date...ready to listen to all your songs...and so looking forward to this cool challenge!!! Hmmm think I relate to the Owl...

Jami19LEVEL 97

Reply by Jami19GOLD

I'm a deer.

TheSingingMan5473

Reply by TheSingingMan5473

"I am My Favorite Bird....The Owl."
This is Gonna Be a Fun Challenge!!
See Ya'll on Friday." -Rick-

MikeIIILEVEL 107

Edited reply by MikeIIIGOLD

* Rest In Peace, KellyAnne4Peace*#Gliroy Strong #ElPasoStrong #DaytonStrong *2,104 songs uploaded

S P R T***A N I M L

rocknrollgirlLEVEL 82

Reply by rocknrollgirlGOLD

Butterflies Yes You Rock!!

Angelgirl758LEVEL 111

Reply by Angelgirl758GOLD +17

RIP KellyAnne :(

Hmmmmm Im a mix of many....this is going to take thought!!

LOL

VonnieHughesLEVEL 82

Reply by VonnieHughesGOLD

Sounds like fun! We can only do one song? I know said to only post link once, but is that per song, or are we limited to one?

MaxyWaxyLEVEL 100

Reply by MaxyWaxyGOLD +1

Rest in Peace KellyAnne, you will be missed...

meoowww ill be here

singingsister57LEVEL 104

Reply by singingsister57GOLD +3

RIP KellyAnne4Peace.We're honoring her this way.forum/topic/b4118664

Sounds like fun! We can only do one song? I know said to only post link once, but is that per song, or are we limited to one?VonnieHughes

See #8 above.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5

J&D's Calendar girls results!! **Not online ... off to rest.

Sounds like fun! We can only do one song? I know said to only post link once, but is that per song, or are we limited to one?VonnieHughes

Hi there!! This challenge requires one song only my friend.
Thanks!
Denise~

StrikingTopazLEVEL 109

Reply by StrikingTopazGOLD

Blessed day to all.

Will try to. Be. Here. Great challenge.

NazzoLEVEL 101

Edited reply by NazzoGOLD

Selling the shop to go live peacefully in the country was just another of many insulting lies.

Sounds a great challenge.
Will have ro delve deep to find my true spirit anunal

starsearchLEVEL 106

Reply by starsearchGOLD +2

You Use To Need Me!

great

ChuckcLEVEL 88

Reply by ChuckcGOLD

See ya Friday

NazzoLEVEL 101

Edited reply by NazzoGOLD

Selling the shop to go live peacefully in the country was just another of many insulting lies.

__Angels__LEVEL 109

Reply by __Angels__GOLD +4

forum/topic/bd1ca69c

Will be fun

Sethi_BeheometLEVEL 64

Edited reply by Sethi_BeheometPATRON

Bear50LEVEL 94

Reply by Bear50GOLD +3

actually I have 2 spirit animals one is the "Wolf" and the other is the "bear"

cannotsing24LEVEL 106

Reply by cannotsing24GOLD +4

This is my kind of Challenge , ,,,,,,

amor14344LEVEL 101

Reply by amor14344GOLD +2

Rome challenge r/b869a6f9f

Flagged

bev2738LEVEL 99

Reply by bev2738GOLD +1

flagged

Jennyk6LEVEL 69

Reply by Jennyk6GOLD

See ya Friday

Bill_WolfsongLEVEL 83

Edited reply by Bill_WolfsongGOLD

I will be MIA for a bit yet - Just back from Hospital after a scarey time

Guess I will have to be a Turkey for a day as can't do Rap. lol!! - I am actually a Hawk, but very close to Wolf as well

ShenaniganLEVEL 96

Reply by Shenanigan

i'll pick deer because my tractor is a john deer and my car is an impala. reminds me of the one that goes what do you get when you cross a deer with a bear?
a beer..

RICHARD60LEVEL 41

Edited reply by RICHARD60GOLD

TCB ~ (Taking Care Of Business)

Dog - If you identify with a dog: Sing a Gospel/Worship song
This Fits Just Right

RoseL6557LEVEL 109

Reply by RoseL6557GOLD +2

wranglerLEVEL 85

Reply by wranglerGOLD +5

flagging

notevolvedLEVEL 51

Reply by notevolved

0neVoiceLEVEL 104

Edited reply by 0neVoiceGOLD +10

I'll be back for the ( Wk three) challenge Friday! :D Happy singing! Mwah! Zé

Not joining this one....I'm taking a little break from Singsnap...

BLACK PANTHER! 100%
(The word cat is just too weak for this animal)
...My next tattoo actually... tee hee

...Hope you all have fun & Happy weekend in advance

Mwah!
Zézinho aka inky

Forever-BreezyLEVEL 36

Reply by Forever-BreezyGOLD

flagged ;0 )

MysteriousSopranoLEVEL 87

Reply by MysteriousSopranoGOLD

. . .

Me~ow!!

singdeedeesingLEVEL 96

Reply by singdeedeesingGOLD

**Flagging**

mystikopalLEVEL 82

Reply by mystikopalGOLD +1

Sounds like a bunch of fun..listening to what others sing and checking out what THEY believe to be their spirit animal..coolness!
~Karen ~

donnica59LEVEL 96

Reply by donnica59GOLD +4

Rest in Peace Kelly r/b88a84257

I'm a snake and I'm in

pickerpaulLEVEL 90

Reply by pickerpaulPATRON

I think I will try a dog one

NazzoLEVEL 101

Reply by NazzoGOLD

Not joining this one....I'm taking a little break from Singsnap...

BLACK PANTHER! 100%
(The word cat is just too weak for this animal)
...My next tattoo actually... tee hee

...Hope you all have fun & Happy weekend in advance

Mwah!
Zézinho aka inky0neVoice

Cats! So cute and some a little scary

SingSnap_EventsLEVEL 66

Edited reply by SingSnap_EventsSPECIAL-EVENTS +4

Take a listen as our community remembers 'A Legend',~*~ Elvis Presley! ~*~

Time to flip the page!!!

SingSnap_EventsLEVEL 66

Edited reply by SingSnap_EventsSPECIAL-EVENTS +4

Take a listen as our community remembers 'A Legend',~*~ Elvis Presley! ~*~