**Sign-ups**J&D's CG@H#110(sign-up session)**

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 1,233 times and 100 replies have been made.

Next >>
SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Post by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5

J&D's CG@H#110**The Semi-final round is up ladies!!**Happy Snapaniversary to me! 13 years! WoW!

J&D's Country girls @ heart #110. This edition, we will just be singing great country music. We might be bringing in a theme or two but that remains to be seen since we are spontaneous at times. We will have a gender bender round and our ever so popular "Rainbow's challenge & Switch-A-roo rounds. We hope you'll come join us ladies. We have 24 spots total, 12 on each team. Come read the rules and if you can adhere to them and want to join in, please be sure to use the "sign-up format" and you'll be added to your team. We can't wait to hear you all, this should be another great edition.
Johnny & Denise

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5

J&D's CG@H#110**The Semi-final round is up ladies!!**Happy Snapaniversary to me! 13 years! WoW!

OUR RULES & GUIDELINES :

1. INSTANT REMOVAL FROM THE CONTEST IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW ALL SINGSNAP RULES & TERMS OF USE. OUR CONTEST IS IN INNERCIRCLE AND WE WILL NOT TOLERATE DRAMA.

2. NO QUOTING ON OUR THREAD PERIOD. ONLY HOSTS WILL QUOTE IF NECESSARY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY POSTS ON THE THREAD.

3. NO PRE-RECORDS (ONLY FRESH RECORDINGS) TIMESTAMPED AFTER THE BEGINNING OF EACH ROUND. ALL SONGS ENTRIES MUST BE RECORDED FOR OUR CONTEST ONLY. DO NOT POST THEM IN OTHER CONTESTS OR CHALLENGES UNTIL WE ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

4.a) ONCE YOUR SONG IS POSTED TO THE THREAD, YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT.

4.b) NO CLAIMING OF SONGS UNLESS REQUESTED BY YOUR HOSTESS.

5. NO HARMONY/*LIC*SONGS/DEMOS/DUPLICATES OR SONGS LISTED AS *DUET*, NO CHRISTMAS OR GOSPEL SONGS (UNLESS REQUESTED BY HOSTS). NO TALKING BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER YOUR PERFORMANCE UNLESS IT'S WRITTEN TO DO SO ON THE SONG.

6. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY GRAPHICS AT ALL ON THE THREAD. PLEASE DO NOT USE COLORED/BOLD OR ITALIC TEXT (FOR YOUR HOSTESS' USE ONLY).

7.DO NOT CHANGE OR ALTER ANY BANNERS THAT ARE GIVEN BY YOUR HOSTESS TO ADD TO YOUR SONG PAGE. THE "SONG ENTRY BANNER" MUST APPEAR ON YOUR SONG PAGE EACH ROUND.

8.PLEASE DO NOT ADD JUST A "BANNER" TO SHOW YOU'VE BEEN TO YOUR TEAM MATE'S PAGE. THOSE CONFUSE CONTESTANTS & ARE FOR HOSTS' USE ONLY.

9.YOUR HOSTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE YOUR SONG AND HAVE YOU REDO IT IF THEY FEEL IT DOESN'T SUIT THE THEME OF THE CONTEST OR IS NOT IN PART OF THE CORRECT "GENRE". YOUR HOSTS DECISIONS ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION.

JUDGING CRITERIA :

1.ARE YOU ON KEY?! DO YOU KNOW YOUR SONG? DO WE RECOGNIZE IT?
2. CLARITY:
*CAN WE HEAR YOU OVER THE MUSIC(IS THE BLEND BETWEEN MUSIC & VOICE RIGHT)*CLARITY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO USE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PRONOUNCE EACH WORD PROPERLY & WATCH YOUR PHRASE ENDINGS. "S'S" AND "T'S" SOMETIMES NEED TO BE HEARD OR WE ARE CLUELESS AS TO WHAT YOU WERE SINGING.
3. CAN WE FEEL IT? EMOTIONS NEED TO BE "FELT" IN YOUR VOICE WHEN CONVEYING MESSAGES.. LYRICS... (VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR IN OUR JUDGING)

*KEY CHANGER IS ALLOWED AND HIGHLY ENCOURAGED IF NEEDED. THERE'S NO SHAME IN CHANGING KEY IF THE SONG IS TOO HIGH OR TOO LOW
*MMSB IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
*NO "AUTO TUNING" OR ENHANCEMENTS PLEASE & NO EXCESSIVE ECHO! POINTS WILL BE REMOVED!
*SINGING ON CAM IS PERFECTLY FINE/NO EXTRA POINTS ADDED FOR THAT THOUGH.

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:

PLEASE DO NOT DROWN OUT YOUR VOICES WITH TOO MUCH ECHO(FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANNOT CLOSE YOUR MIXERS)IT REALLY MAKES IT HARD FOR US TO HEAR "YOU". MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO YOUR ENTRY BEFORE POSTING IT.
*ALSO AVOID BACKGROUND NOISES(DOGS, MICROPHONE POPPING, TV ECT..)
THAT REALLY DISTRACTS FROM YOUR PERFORMANCES.

IMPORTANT REQUESTS:

*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN COMMIT TO THE CONTEST'S RULES, GUIDELINES BEFORE ENTERING. IT'S ONLY FAIR TO EVERYONE INVOLVED.

*WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOU NOT WAITING UNTIL LAST MINUTE TO POST YOUR SONG. THIS OUT OF RESPECT FOR EVERYONE IN THE CONTEST INCLUDING YOUR HOSTS/JUDGES.

*IF YOU ARE NOT INTO "LEARNING A NEW SONG OR SONGS(DEPENDING ON THE CONTEST THEME) DURING THE CONTEST , OUR THIS ONE MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU.

PLEASE HELP US KEEP THIS THREAD A "DRAMA FREE ZONE" DO NOT BRING NEGATIVITY OR PERSONAL ISSUES THAT MAY BE UPSETTING TO OTHERS. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

IMPORTANT INFO:

* THIS CONTEST IS RESERVED TO GOLD MEMBERS ONLY DUE TO THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF SONGS BY OUR CHOSEN ARTISTS.

*WE DO NOT SEND OUT "REMINDERS" OF DEADLINES TO ANYONE. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THEM AND KEEP IN TOUCH ON THE THREAD AS LIKE LIFE, THINGS CAN CHANGE IN CONTESTS.

PLEASE NOTE: 1st place winners in the J&D's Country girls @ heart girls #109(Classic & New) are EXCLUDED from this edition but if you have won 1st place in J&D's Calendar girls in April you CAN join this contest since they are not the same.

*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, SEND THEM DIRECTLY VIA PM TO
SingingRainbow ONLY PLEASE. QUESTIONS ON THE THREAD CAN BE LOST AND I DO PREFER ONE ON ONE RESPONSES VIA PM. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING THAT WE CANNOT BE ON THE THREAD 24/7 BUT ARE AS AVAILABLE AS POSSIBLE.

*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE WITHOUT GIVING A PUBLIC REASON AND ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE CAUSING DRAMA AND ANY SONG OR POST FROM THE THREAD.

ABOUT COMMENTS:

LISTENS ARE ENCOURAGED, NEVER MANDATORY BUT IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO "HEAR" THE COMPETITION AND SEE YOU LADIES SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT EVEN FIND A FEW NEW FAVORITES OR FRIENDS ALONG THE WAY! DON'T STRESS! HAVE FUN!

YOUR HOSTS' DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION. WE THRIVE ON BRINGING YOU OUR BEST EVERY EDITION. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

SIGN-UP FORMAT:

To join us , please be sure to READ our RULES and if you can commit to them and to us, please sign-up by typing in the proper "Sign-up format listed below:

The Classic country girls:

You are a "Classic country girl" if you prefer singing songs by:

*If you prefer singing songs by Classic country singers like: Patsy Cline, Tammy Wynette, Dottie West, just to name a few then, please sign up this way:

"I have read the rules , understand them and can commit to this contest!
"I'm a Classic country girl!!sign me up !!

The New country girls:

You are a "New country girl" if you prefer singing songs by:
New country singers like: Miranda Lambert, Kacey Musgraves, Trisha Yearwood, just to name a few, then please sign up this way:

"I'm a New country girl!!sign me up !!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Edited reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5

01.cannotsing24

02.sylviapl65

01.KittyDonovan3

02.entrancertv

03.SarahFlink

KittyDonovan3LEVEL 72

Reply by KittyDonovan3GOLD

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hey Kitty!! Happy to see you girl!! Welcome!! We're glad you could make it! I'll add you in now hon We hope you enjoy your stay!

KittyDonovan3LEVEL 72

Reply by KittyDonovan3GOLD

Hey Denise, always delighted to be part of this contest.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Ladies, I told Johnny I would post the contest while he was away and well, I've done that haha! Now, I'm gonna take a break and get something to eat and relax for a little while. We will be back to check on things in a couple hours!! We hope you all have a great afternoon.
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

@Kitty : It's always great having you with us hon!! This should be another great one
See you later

cannotsing24LEVEL 108

Edited reply by cannotsing24GOLD +12

Thank you for a year of Gold, thanks for lighting up my days and listening to my recordings

I have read the rules , understand them and can commit to this contest!
"I'm a Classic country girl!!sign me up
Thank you

SarahFlinkLEVEL 34

Reply by SarahFlinkGOLD

sylviapl65LEVEL 81

Reply by sylviapl65GOLD +3

"I have read the rules, understand them and can commit to this contest! "I'm a Classic country girl!! Sign me up!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hey there Sylvia!! Welcome my friend!! We're happy you could join us!! I'll add you in now! Enjoy your stay!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

SIGN-UP FORMAT:

To join us , please be sure to READ our RULES and if you can commit to them and to us, please sign-up by typing in the proper "Sign-up format listed below:

The Classic country girls:

You are a "Classic country girl" if you prefer singing songs by:

*If you prefer singing songs by Classic country singers like: Patsy Cline, Tammy Wynette, Dottie West, just to name a few then, please sign up this way:

The New country girls:

You are a "New country girl" if you prefer singing songs by:
New country singers like: Miranda Lambert, Kacey Musgraves, Trisha Yearwood, just to name a few, then please sign up this way:

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

01.cannotsing24

02.sylviapl65

03.Mo52

04.Emsinger

05.Luvnmyheart

06.Robinique

07.PamelaJane

01.KittyDonovan3

02.entrancertv

03.SarahFlink

04.countryfan1959

05.jassmine_eyes

06.Kat4Karaoke

Mo52LEVEL 56

Reply by Mo52GOLD

I'm unlocking or re-doing songs I've got locked...

I have read the rules , understand them and can commit to this contest.
I'm a Classic country girl!...……...Sign me up.
Thanks...Moira

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hey Moira!! Hello!! It's been a while!! Nice to see you again girl Welcome!! I'll add you on our list now. We hope you enjoy your stay!

BarbaraA9511LEVEL 39

Reply by BarbaraA9511GOLD

Hi
I cant commit right now but I like both new and classic plus Im learning to do more now lol Keep me in mind for future one

Hugs
Barb

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

@BarbaraA : Hello there and welcome!! Nice to meet you girl I sure will keep you in mind. Tell you what, I'll "flag" you and this way I won't forget to invite you to next month's edition. We have these each month around the 20th Thanks for stopping in and letting us know
Denise~

EmSingerLEVEL 55

Reply by EmSingerGOLD +1

I have read the rules , understand them and can commit to this contest! I'm a Classic country girl! Sign me up!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello Emma!! Nice to meet you and welcome!! We're happy you could join us! I'll add you in now

countryfan1959LEVEL 65

Reply by countryfan1959GOLD +2

"I'm a New country girl!! Sign me up !!

jassmine_eyesLEVEL 66

Reply by jassmine_eyesPATRON +1

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello Janet!! Welcome!! We're happy you could join us! I'll add you in now

jassmine_eyesLEVEL 66

Hope everyone is doing good be safe

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hey Brittany!! Welcome back girl!! It's been a while!! We're happy you could join us!! I'll add you in too!! We hope you enjoy your stay!

jassmine_eyesLEVEL 66

Hey Denise it's good to be back ty

LuvnmyheartLEVEL 47

Edited reply by LuvnmyheartGOLD

WGO with all the INTERUPTIONS in songs?? Anyone else having issues???

I'm a Classic country girl!!sign me up !!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hey there Paula! Nice to have you with us girl!! I'll add you in too!! We hope you enjoy your stay! Thanks for joining us

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

@Brittany : We are happy to have you girl

RobiniqueLEVEL 41

Reply by RobiniqueGOLD

Yay! Count me in as classic country. I have read the rules and can commit to them and this wonderful contest!!

PamelaJaneLEVEL 77

Reply by PamelaJaneGOLD +11

Kat4KaraokeLEVEL 51

Reply by Kat4KaraokeGOLD +10

Hi Denise and all.

"I'm a New country girl!! Please sign me up !!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hey Robinique!! Hey PJ & Kat!! Welcome to all of you lovely ladies!! Nice to have you back with us!! I'll add you all in!! We hope you enjoy your time with us! Thanks for joining this edition!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Ladies, it's now "family time" in our home which means we will not be online for the evening. We'll check in before we retire for the night and update if need be. If by chance we don't get here this evening, do not worry, we'll be here tomorrow morning and get things all organized for all of you. Have a great , relaxing evening ladies!! We'll see you all soon!
Denise, Johnny & Melody

MysticRose2388LEVEL 83

Reply by MysticRose2388GOLD

MysticRose2388 (Emma)
I have all but finished my other contest so I will be able to fully commit to this one! Again, sorry about last time!

LuvnmyheartLEVEL 47

Reply by LuvnmyheartGOLD

WGO with all the INTERUPTIONS in songs?? Anyone else having issues???

Hey Denise, happy to be here!! Hello ladies!! Hey Johnny!
Hope everyone is doing well.
I will look in tomorrow after work... Yes working on a holiday weekend, was looking forward to a 3 or 4 day weekend. But that did not happen.

PamelaJaneLEVEL 77

Reply by PamelaJaneGOLD +11

Hi everyone!

Peeking in to say good night!
Have a great weekend and a good holiday!

entrancertvLEVEL 76

Reply by entrancertvGOLD

(Making my participation official,since sweet Denise always adds me in because she knows \i can't bear to miss any of hers and \johnny's contests--especially this one |:)

The Forum looks sooooo pretty, Denise...love the colours!

musedmoiLEVEL 20

Reply by musedmoiNEW-MEMBER

This reply has been deleted by the topic creator.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

01.cannotsing24

02.sylviapl65

03.Mo52

04.Emsinger

05.Luvnmyheart

06.Robinique

07.MysticRose2388

01.KittyDonovan3

02.entrancertv

03.SarahFlink

04.countryfan1959

05.jassmine_eyes

06.Kat4Karaoke

07.PamelaJane

musedmoiLEVEL 20

Reply by musedmoiNEW-MEMBER

This reply has been deleted by the topic creator.

cabannaLEVEL 50

Edited reply by cabannaGOLD

Hello Johnny and Denise, I have read the rules and can fully commit to this contest!,Hope yall are well today, Can you please add me for, The Classic Couuntry Girls Team?

missdonnaLEVEL 52

Edited reply by missdonnaGOLD +1

delete

Terri-anneLEVEL 88

Reply by Terri-anneGOLD +1

Hi Denise , Johnny & Ladies!
Next week I have less hours to work due to working all this weekend so I’d love to join You all too!

Mo52LEVEL 56

Reply by Mo52GOLD

I'm unlocking or re-doing songs I've got locked...

Good Morning ladies and Johnny......so glad to be back in another J&D's contest. Looking forward to listening to some great songs and singers.
Hugs, God Bless and Stay Safe.......Moira

cabannaLEVEL 50

Edited reply by cabannaGOLD

Hello, sorry I cant not find the song I wanted to sing, so I see I only have until tonight to record, so please just take me off the list, thanks!

webcat444LEVEL 67

Reply by webcat444GOLD

QTBUNZLEVEL 88

Reply by QTBUNZGOLD +5

NEVER GIVE UP ON THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SMILE :)

I have read the rules, understand them and I can commit to this contest. I am an a CLASSIC COUNTRY GAL. Sign me up please

QTBUNZLEVEL 88

Edited reply by QTBUNZGOLD +5

NEVER GIVE UP ON THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SMILE :)

It is another beautiful sunny day here in N. Ontario so going to enjoy the sunshine for a bit. I will check in later. Have a safe and happy days mdfs.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

01.cannotsing24

02.sylviapl65

03.Mo52

04.Emsinger

05.Luvnmyheart

06.Robinique

07.MysticRose2388

08.QTBUNZ

01.KittyDonovan3

02.entrancertv

03.SarahFlink

04.countryfan1959