The Voice

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 222 times and 16 replies have been made.

NovellaLEVEL 110

Post by NovellaSTAFF +18 +36

It's beginning to look a lot like Snapkus!

Are there any fans out there who watch The Voice???

If so - What do you think of the results show this week?

Rainbow-SunshineLEVEL 107

Reply by Rainbow-SunshineSPECIAL-EVENTS

Wishing you all a Marvelous Monday :) Love, Light and Blessed Be <3

Me! I was not thrilled, and it did not seem quite fair, BECAUSE she did not compete like the other 2 had to sing. Very disappointed, and I think the guys was too.

donho2singLEVEL 72

Reply by donho2singGOLD +1

I myself, thought it was great. and even though the young lady was not able to sing, it all added up to what she had done in the past weeks verses the male singers that did sing. She has been so talented the whole time and I felt it was very fair for a showdown .

Adam did disappoint me by not giving his other team member as much attention for the vote.

DABRINALEVEL 94

Edited reply by DABRINAGOLD

O yea I LOVEEEE the VOICE!:<)) I LOVE Sarah Grace Chevel Shepherd and Kennedy Holmes those 3 girls rock! and they are ALL so young and have awesome voices! Kimberlie Joy and Kirk Jay are great too!:<) they are all very good this year tough to send anyone home? Reagan has a good voice too so glad to see her saved. Alot of people were upset about DeAndre and it was all over Twitter. I was tweeting back and forth about it and what Adam said but DeAndre will be fine and have a career for sure !:<) Maybe they will have a twist about It this week? who knows but it sure shook up a lot of people what Adam said but It is a great show though and so fun watching Kelly Clarkson as a judge and Jennifer Hudson watched every season of American Idol and its so cool to see these 2 girls judging now and of course Blake is so cool and Adam too..:<)

Sparrow6LEVEL 87

Reply by Sparrow6GOLD +2

BRYNN CARTELLI WAS CROWNED THE WINNER OF THE VOICE. WITH HER WIN, THE FIFTEEN YEARS OLD BECAME THE YOUNGEST WINNER IN THE SHOW'S HISTORY THE VOICE
SEASON 14 OF THE FINALS THE VOICE

RichAllenLEVEL 67

Reply by RichAllenGOLD

I watch the UK version.

Tom Jones needs to retire IMO, he's no longer even relevant to younger fans.

DABRINALEVEL 94

Reply by DABRINAGOLD

The voice is on tonight! Yay can't wait to hear all these awesome singers and their song choices!!! And I wonder if they will say anything about last weeks show?...

ButcherbhoyLEVEL 68

Edited reply by ButcherbhoyCHAT-ADMIN

I watch the UK version.

Tom Jones needs to retire IMO, he's no longer even relevant to younger fans.RichAllen

Think you are wrong there,knows the music scene inside out,didnt know there was an age limit for appreciating talent...

rokin1LEVEL 46

Reply by rokin1

I watched last night..
I couldn't possibly pick a winner.
Get the older ones out let them young girls battle ! That's what I say .

rokin1LEVEL 46

Reply by rokin1

Nope nope ! They got it all wrong..I'm pissed! Lol

rokin1LEVEL 46

Edited reply by rokin1

K so.. what if I told you there's a girl on sing snap who I honestly believe could be on the voice show.
I've been listening to her since day one on here .
Yes I stalk the newbe's page .
Like all the time.
When I first heard her I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
I mean here in snap land for free lol
I love to listen to alot of people here and i do alot of listening.so much so my favs most likely take my many comments for granted and dont pay much mind.
Without further delay , please give her a listen and a hearty sing snap welcome .
Enjoy
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b381bd2f5

DABRINALEVEL 94

Reply by DABRINAGOLD

I agree they got it WRONG!!! Chris Cruzie no way MaKenzie sang up to the Mountain amazingly she sooo deserved to be there !!! My picks were Chevel Kirk Jay MaKenzie and Kennedy. I know Kennedy will win there's no doubt the show has it planned already but of course they will hype it up for ratings! but dam can MaKenzie sing and she outsang her tonight!!! MaKenzie deserved to be fighting with Kennedy for the title!!!! But she's heavy and that doesn't fit into their agenda for dancing and singing in the finale sad but true..

DABRINALEVEL 94

Reply by DABRINAGOLD

So who will be in the final 2 I say of course Kennedy and I'm pretty sure Kirk jay or maybe Chevel...

rokin1LEVEL 46

Edited reply by rokin1

I agree they got it WRONG!!! Chris Cruzie no way MaKenzie sang up to the Mountain amazingly she sooo deserved to be there !!! My picks were Chevel Kirk Jay MaKenzie and Kennedy. I know Kennedy will win there's no doubt the show has it planned already but of course they will hype it up for ratings! but dam can MaKenzie sing and she outsang her tonight!!! MaKenzie deserved to be fighting with Kennedy for the title!!!! But she's heavy and that doesn't fit into their agenda for dancing and singing in the finale sad but true..DABRINA

I totally agree..they do it all the time..marketability has so much to do with it.
It's supposed to be the Voice ..hello!
They will make Kennedy be the winner.
To add in the cut the song selections sucked.
How do I live at least gave Kennedy a chance to flex a bit but the other two songs were powerless

DABRINALEVEL 94

I agree they got it WRONG!!! Chris Cruzie no way MaKenzie sang up to the Mountain amazingly she sooo deserved to be there !!! My picks were Chevel Kirk Jay MaKenzie and Kennedy. I know Kennedy will win there's no doubt the show has it planned already but of course they will hype it up for ratings! but dam can MaKenzie sing and she outsang her tonight!!! MaKenzie deserved to be fighting with Kennedy for the title!!!! But she's heavy and that doesn't fit into their agenda for dancing and singing in the finale sad but true..DABRINA

I totally agree..they do it all the time..marketability has so much to do with it.
They will make Kennedy be the winner.rokin1

YEA FOR SURE I HAVE WATCHED VOICE AND American IDOL EVERY SEASON ITS MORE THEN Just THE voice you have to have the looks shape the whole package so they can market you ..I bet MaKenzie will lose tons of weight like Adele and Jennifer Hudson did because she will want to become a star. She's very pretty she reminds me of Adele and omg it what a flawless voice she has!:) better then Adele's I think

DABRINALEVEL 94

Some people like all those runs though and some don't everyone has different tastes Kennedys voice is very smooth and very pitch perfect and she hits the falsetto notes beautifully but she does not sing like MaKenzie either ..I loved Reagan too she was so sweet and always put her heart into her songs she's young and pitchy as many people have said about her but she will be very good give her some time .:) and Chevel is awesome love her country tone and she's such a cutie!! If you have not seen it go to u tube and watch her sing your looking at country adorable and blue from this week that girl is amazing !:) Kirk jay is really good too he did I swear this week he puts his,heart into it too..Chris Cruzie is southern rock he's OK just not my favorite should not have been in top 4 IMO MaKenzie should have been there! Or Sarah Grace ..

rokin1LEVEL 46

Reply by rokin1

They will make Kennedy be the winner.rokin1

YEA FOR SURE I HAVE WATCHED VOICE AND ANERICAN IDOL EVERY SEASON ITS MORE THEN Just THE voice you have to have the looks shape the whole package so they can market you ..I bet MaKenzie will lose tons of weight like Adele and Jennifer Hudson did because she will want to become a star. She's very pretty she reminds me of Adele and omg it what a flawless voice she has!:) better then Adele's I thinkDABRINA

She sang her butt off..she deserved to have had the chance to compete.
Cold hard truth..
I cant say I feel sorry for her but it does make me kind of sad she's being judged for the wrong thing..I hate that for her because obviously she's a genuinely sweet kid.