The Healing Power Of Music

This topic is listed in General Discussion. It has been viewed 2,152 times and 181 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
mouser2youLEVEL 47

Reply by mouser2youGOLD

Great article! Music has so much power for good and bad! Loved reading

chi-townguyLEVEL 51

Reply by chi-townguyGOLD +1

Music heals my soul

pineyriv2LEVEL 67

Reply by pineyriv2GOLD

Relaxing

Tricia1968LEVEL 73

Reply by Tricia1968GOLD +1

Bigtime therapy , haha

MillenniaLEVEL 96

Reply by MillenniaGOLD +1

I can't live without music... simples!!!!

Cinnamon1965LEVEL 104

Reply by Cinnamon1965SPECIAL-EVENTS +2

I love the way music can heal one's heart

DanW2837LEVEL 72

Reply by DanW2837GOLD +1

Great article!

babyblueeyessmilinLEVEL 79

Reply by babyblueeyessmilinGOLD +4

Happy Memorial Day Weekend <3 Hugs <3

A very wonderful article.....I agree with it 100 % I love this site... I feel better when I sing

leoniesingsLEVEL 26

Reply by leoniesingsGOLD

I find music makes me feel good, especially certain songs. Then, being able to sing some of those songs on this app gives a sense of well-being, while being a great pastime in my extra moments.

DawnNeptuneLEVEL 93

Reply by DawnNeptuneGOLD +7

I will be listening to everyone on Saturday.

I was born screaming music out my lungs, still do today!! Lol Take it everywhere I go. My headphones is a natural body part.

GatwickLEVEL 85

Reply by GatwickGOLD

What a storm!

Music will forever stand! It has helped me with my broken heart and has been a part of me since I was a little girl. Thank you to all those who believe in music and love.

VitaminDeeLEVEL 99

Reply by VitaminDeePATRON +2

Duet Lovers: Join the fun-find a partner-starting next week- a 3 round DUET contest CLICK HERE

I was born screaming music out my lungs, still do today!! Lol Take it everywhere I go. My headphones is a natural body part.DawnNeptune

Have you ever been sitting there with head phones on/in for an awkward length of time and realize there was no music playing?

Asking for a friend.

DawnNeptuneLEVEL 93

I was born screaming music out my lungs, still do today!! Lol Take it everywhere I go. My headphones is a natural body part.DawnNeptune

Have you ever been sitting there with head phones on/in for an awkward length of time and realize there was no music playing?

Asking for a friend.VitaminDee

Lol humm good question awkward moments...not many of those

ClarelolaLEVEL 69

Reply by ClarelolaGOLD +1

Lol humm good question awkward moments...not many of thoseDawnNeptune

OMG YES!!!!! Just last night!!! I was listening to music on Spotify and playing a game, the music stopped, and I just kept the headphones on for about a half hour before I realised - I felt all hot and then thought, "What is the purpose of these things on my ears???" LOL

Don't even know if that is the real question but now I am laughing at myself...AGAIN...

(for a friend?....)

angelicsmile21LEVEL 37

Reply by angelicsmile21

LadyHeathersingsLEVEL 69

Reply by LadyHeathersingsGOLD +1

APPRECIATING EVERY BREATH

Music can soothe the savage beadt it can probably soothe me as well. And it most certainly does.

KimerooLEVEL 81

Reply by KimerooGOLD

Keep your hands on the plow!!!

fantastic article!
yes I believe in MUSIC!!!

stxDixieChickLEVEL 40

Reply by stxDixieChickGOLD

Awesome!

txspicesLEVEL 22

Reply by txspicesGOLD

yes I believe this, I left singing years ago due to medical issues with my throat but im back and now trying to get something back that was lost, music and laughter are the best medicine there is EVER.

Stacey57LEVEL 86

Reply by Stacey57GOLD

Somewhere in time

Sure does!

Richie24_7LEVEL 19

Reply by Richie24_7NEW-MEMBER

i Totally agree 100% - singing, whether you think you can or cant..does have its hidden healing source..encrypted in the lyrics and melody of any song..what gets your foot tapping? that's the secret. Singing is a great release..whether that emotion is pleasant or not..its good therapy for the soul.

NightstarLEVEL 25

Reply by Nightstar

Great article!

VitaminDeeLEVEL 99

Duet Lovers: Join the fun-find a partner-starting next week- a 3 round DUET contest CLICK HERE

OMG YES!!!!! Just last night!!! I was listening to music on Spotify and playing a game, the music stopped, and I just kept the headphones on for about a half hour before I realised - I felt all hot and then thought, "What is the purpose of these things on my ears???" LOL

Don't even know if that is the real question but now I am laughing at myself...AGAIN...

(for a friend?....)
Clarelola

Sitting here

with headphones on and no music playing lol

#TrueStory

DawnNeptuneLEVEL 93

(for a friend?....)
Clarelola

Sitting here

#TrueStory
VitaminDee

Same!! haha go figure

VitaminDeeLEVEL 99

(for a friend?....)
Clarelola

Sitting here

#TrueStory
VitaminDee

Same!! haha go figureDawnNeptune

OH MY gosh, i am stillllll wearing them

at this point they are an accessory

DawnNeptuneLEVEL 93

(for a friend?....)
Clarelola

Sitting here

#TrueStory
VitaminDee

at this point they are an accessoryVitaminDee

I feel lost without em. Show me one snap without em in geez

ClarelolaLEVEL 69

Reply by ClarelolaGOLD +1

(for a friend?....)
Clarelola

Sitting here

#TrueStory
VitaminDee

Shall we call them earrings?

VitaminDeeLEVEL 99

(for a friend?....)
Clarelola

Sitting here

#TrueStory
VitaminDee

Shall we call them earrings?Clarelola

Yes
perfect
earrings

And when used properly, provide joy and healing to your soul

DawnNeptuneLEVEL 93

(for a friend?....)
Clarelola

Sitting here

#TrueStory
VitaminDee

Yes
perfect
earrings

And when used properly, provide joy and healing to your soul VitaminDee

Guess it’s time to invest in color coordinating with my clothing attire, White is just not in all the time .

ClarelolaLEVEL 69

Edited reply by ClarelolaGOLD +1

Yes
perfect
earrings

Guess it’s time to invest in color coordinating with my clothing attire, White is just not in all the time .DawnNeptune

LOL oh wouldn't that be funny! I am already thinking of videos to do with colour-coordinated "earrings" BUT, as with most of my ideas, they get stuck in the washing machine, or dinner prep, or.... You get the idea...

DawnNeptuneLEVEL 93

Yes
perfect
earrings

Guess it’s time to invest in color coordinating with my clothing attire, White is just not in all the time .DawnNeptune

LOL oh wouldn't that be funny! I am already thinking of videos to do with colour-coordinated "earrings" BUT, as with most of my ideas, they get stuck in the washing machine, or dinner prep, or.... You get the idea...Clarelola

Dinner prep!!! That is a terrifying thought lol

<< Prev