**Sign-ups**J&D's Country girls @ heart#103 "Half &Half" (gold members only)

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 1,329 times and 109 replies have been made.

Next >>
SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Edited post by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR +3

J&D's CG@H#104 in auditions now ladies!! >>>>CLICK HERE!!<<<<

Hello ladies and welcome to J&D's Country girls @ heart #103. This edition is called half & half which means you will have two rounds where you'll be singing gender benders songs (men songs) only and two round where you'll be singing songs by female singers only.

If you are like me and enjoy singing songs by male or female country songs and you don't mind learning a song or two on the way, this contest if for you!! All you need to do is decide whether you are a Classic country singer or if you are a New country singer and then sign-up with the proper format below and you'll be added to our list. We can't wait to hear you all!! Come save your spot while they are available!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Edited reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR +3

OUR RULES & GUIDELINES :

1. INSTANT REMOVAL FROM THE CONTEST IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW ALL SINGSNAP RULES & TERMS OF USE. OUR CONTEST IS IN INNERCIRCLE AND WE WILL NOT TOLERATE DRAMA OR DISRESPECT OF ANY KIND.

2. NO QUOTING ON OUR THREAD PERIOD. ONLY HOSTS WILL QUOTE IF NECESSARY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY POSTS ON THE THREAD.

3. NO PRE-RECORDS (ONLY FRESH RECORDINGS ALLOWED) TIMESTAMPED AFTER THE BEGINNING OF EACH ROUND. ALL SONGS ENTRIES MUST BE RECORDED FOR OUR CONTEST ONLY. DO NOT POST THEM IN OTHER CONTESTS OR CHALLENGES UNTIL WE ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

4.a) ONCE YOUR SONG IS POSTED TO THE THREAD, YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT UNLESS IT'S THERE'S A RECORDING ISSUE AND IT'S OK'D BY YOUR HOSTS.

4.b) NO CLAIMING OF SONGS OR DUPLICATES UNLESS REQUESTED BY YOUR HOSTS.

5. NO HARMONY TRACKS/ NO *LIC*SONGS/DEMOS/DUPLICATES OR SONGS LISTED AS *DUET*, NO CHRISTMAS OR GOSPEL SONGS (UNLESS REQUESTED BY HOSTS). NO TALKING BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER YOUR PERFORMANCE UNLESS IT'S WRITTEN TO DO SO ON THE SONG.

6. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY GRAPHICS AT ALL ON THE THREAD. PLEASE DO NOT USE COLORED/BOLD OR ITALIC TEXT (FOR YOUR HOSTESS' USE ONLY).

7.DO NOT CHANGE OR ALTER ANY BANNERS THAT ARE GIVEN TO YOU. ALL "ROUND BANNERS" MUST APPEAR ON YOUR SONG ENTRY EACH ROUND.
**DO NOT COPY HOST'S GRAPHICS THAT APPEAR ON THE THREAD.

8.THE USE OF ANY "BANNER TYPE COMMENTS" ARE DISALLOWED COMPLETELY. "A FEW WORDS WARMS THE HEART" AND ARE MORE FRIENDLY. BANNERS ARE FOR HOSTS ONLY. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.

JUDGING CRITERIA :

1.ARE YOU ON KEY?! DO YOU KNOW YOUR SONG? DO WE RECOGNIZE IT?
2. CLARITY:
*CAN WE HEAR YOU OVER THE MUSIC(IS THE BLEND BETWEEN MUSIC & VOICE RIGHT)*CLARITY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO USE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PRONOUNCE EACH WORD PROPERLY & WATCH YOUR PHRASE ENDINGS. "S'S" AND "T'S" SOMETIMES NEED TO BE HEARD OR WE ARE CLUELESS AS TO WHAT YOU WERE SINGING.
3. CAN WE FEEL IT? EMOTIONS NEED TO BE "FELT" IN YOUR VOICE WHEN CONVEYING MESSAGES.. LYRICS... (VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR IN OUR JUDGING)

*KEY CHANGER IS ALLOWED AND HIGHLY ENCOURAGED IF NEEDED. THERE'S NO SHAME IN CHANGING KEYS IF THE SONG IS TOO HIGH.
*MMSB IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
*NO "AUTO TUNING" OR ENHANCEMENTS PLEASE & NO EXCESSIVE ECHO! POINTS WILL BE REMOVED!
*SINGING ON CAM IS PERFECTLY FINE/NO EXTRA POINTS ADDED FOR IT THOUGH.

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:

PLEASE DO NOT DROWN OUT YOUR VOICES WITH TOO MUCH ECHO(FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANNOT CLOSE YOUR MIXERS)IT REALLY MAKES IT HARD FOR US TO HEAR "YOU". MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO YOUR ENTRY BEFORE POSTING IT.
*ALSO AVOID BACKGROUND NOISES(DOGS, MICROPHONE POPPING, TV ECT..)
THAT REALLY DISTRACTS FROM YOUR PERFORMANCES.

IMPORTANT REQUESTS:

*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN COMMIT TO THE CONTEST'S RULES, GUIDELINES BEFORE ENTERING. IT'S ONLY FAIR TO EVERYONE INVOLVED.

*IF YOU ARE NOT INTO "LEARNING A NEW SONG OR SONGS(DEPENDING ON THE CONTEST THEME) DURING THE CONTEST , OUR CONTEST MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU.

*PLEASE DO NOT WAIT TILL LAST MINUTE TO POST YOUR ENTRY. IT'S NOT FAIR TO YOUR FELLOW CONTESTANT OR IS IT TO YOUR JUDGES.

PLEASE HELP US KEEP THIS THREAD A "DRAMA FREE ZONE" DO NOT BRING NEGATIVITY OR PERSONAL ISSUES THAT MAY BE UPSETTING TO OTHERS. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

*ANIMATED BACKGROUNDS CAN MAKE YOUR RECORDINGS DIFFICULT TO HEAR , PLEASE BE MINDFUL WHEN CHOOSING THEM.

*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, SEND THEM DIRECTLY VIA PM TO
SingingRainbowONLY PLEASE. QUESTIONS ON THE THREAD CAN BE LOST AND I DO PREFER ONE ON ONE RESPONSES VIA PM. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING THAT WE CANNOT BE ON THE THREAD 24/7 BUT ARE AS AVAILABLE AS POSSIBLE.

ABOUT COMMENTS:

LISTENS ARE ENCOURAGED, NEVER MANDATORY BUT IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO "HEAR" THE COMPETITION AND SEE YOU LADIES SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT EVEN FIND A FEW NEW FAVORITES & OR FRIENDS ALONG THE WAY!

IMPORTANT INFOS:

* THIS CONTEST IS RESERVED TO GOLD MEMBERS ONLY DUE TO THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF SONGS BY OUR CHOSEN ARTISTS.

*WE DO NOT SEND OUT "REMINDERS" OF DEADLINES TO ANYONE. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THEM AND KEEP IN TOUCH ON THE THREAD AS LIKE LIFE, THINGS CAN CHANGE IN CONTESTS.

*IF YOU HAVE WON 1ST PLACE IN J&D's COUNTRY GIRLS @ HEART #88 (AUGUST EDITION), YOU ARE ASKED TO SKIP THIS EDITION AND JOIN US AGAIN FOR OUR JULY EDITION IF YOU'D LIKE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING YOU AGAIN REAL SOON .
PLEASE NOTE: 1st place winners in the J&D's CG@#102 are not eligible to join us for this edition but can join us for our NOVEMBER EDITION. This rule DOES NOT APPLY to "J&D's Calendar girls" contest, since it's a totally different contest.

*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE WITHOUT GIVING A PUBLIC REASON AND ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE CAUSING DRAMA AND ANY SONG OR POST FROM THE THREAD.

YOUR HOSTS' DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION. WE THRIVE ON BRINGING YOU OUR BEST EVERY EDITION. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

01.lindy_ann

02.halfpint31743

03.shereenz

01.entrancertv

02.countryfan1959

03.jaderottie63

04.dizzygirl76

05.NatashaR03

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello ladies!!
To join us, first please be sure toread our rules there are not many but it's good to know what you signing up for before you decide to enter.

To join us, simply copy the format below stating which team you'd like to enter. **Only those who post the right format will be entered.

**The Classic country girls**

If you like singing songs by singers like :
Patsy Cline, Janie Fricke, Barbara Mandrell, Dottie West, George Jones, Willie Nelson and other Classic male country singers... for instance,
you are a Classic country girl and here's how you should sign-up :

"I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a Classic country girl!! Please sign me up!

**The New country girls**

Trisha Yearwood, Carrie Underwood, Lorrie Morgan, Trisha Yearwood, Blake Shelton, Garth Brooks and other New country gentlemen... for instance, you are a New country girl and here's how you should sign-up :

"I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a New country girl!! Please sign me up!

lindy_annLEVEL 93

Reply by lindy_annPATRON +1

She believed she could, so she did... And she is so thankful she did!!!

"I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a Classic country girl!! Please sign me up!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR +3

Good morning ladies and welcome to our special edition of "J&D's Country girls @ heart#103" This time Johnny & I are mixing things up a bit and splitting things up in the middle and doing "Half & Half". You'll be singing half of the contest "Gender bender style" and the other half, you'll be singing "Female country singers". Sounds fun right? If it's something you'd like to do, come save your spot!! Please be sure to read the rules before you do so and sign up by adding the proper format to the thread!! We hope you'll come join the fun!
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hey there Melinda!! You're a quick one hehe!! Welcome!! We're happy to have you with us girl I'll add you in now Thanks for joining us!

halfpint31743LEVEL 64

Reply by halfpint31743GOLD

morn miss d i hae read the rules i can commit o um plaease sign me p i am a county classisc gal

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Good morning Ms V~ Nice to see you girl!! Welcome!! We're happy to have you with us!! I'll add you right in!! Do enjoy your stay!!

halfpint31743LEVEL 64

Reply by halfpint31743GOLD

off to pack woos under the lean to laterzzzzz b safe

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Take good care sweet lady and stay warm!!

countryfan1959LEVEL 65

Reply by countryfan1959GOLD +1

I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a new country girl. Please sign me up!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Good morning Janet Nice to see you girl!! Welcome!! We're happy to have you with us!! I'll add you right in!! Do enjoy your stay!!

jaderottie63LEVEL 84

Reply by jaderottie63GOLD +1

Music is a Higher Revolution than all Wisdom and Philosophy

Goooooood MOrning Everybody
I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a new country girl. Please sign me up!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hey good morning Melanie!! Welcome girl!! It's been a while!! Nice to have you with us!! I'll add you in right now We hope you enjoy your stay!!

dizzygirl76LEVEL 36

Reply by dizzygirl76GOLD

I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a New country girl!! Please sign me up!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hey good morning Lisa!! Welcome girl!! It's nice to have you back with us!! I'll add you in right now We hope you enjoy your stay!!

NatashaR03

Reply by NatashaR03GOLD +1

I’ve read the rules and can commit! I’m a New Country Girl! Sign me up please!

shereenzLEVEL 51

Reply by shereenzGOLD

I Have read the rules! I can commit to them!
I’m a classic country girl.
Please sign me Up!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Well good morning Natasha and Shereen!! We're so happy you could both join us!! Welcome girls!! It's nice to have you back with us!! I'll add you both in right now We hope you enjoy your stay!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

01.lindy_ann

02.halfpint31743

03.shereenz

04.sylviapl65

05.Bsh

06.SHANDEBEL

01.entrancertv

02.countryfan1959

03.jaderottie63

04.dizzygirl76

05.NatashaR03

06.webcat444

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello ladies!!
To join us, first please be sure toread our rules there are not many but it's good to know what you signing up for before you decide to enter.

To join us, simply copy the format below stating which team you'd like to enter. **Only those who post the right format will be entered.

Patsy Cline, Janie Fricke, Barbara Mandrell, Dottie West, George Jones, Willie Nelson and other Classic male country singers... for instance,

Trisha Yearwood, Carrie Underwood, Lorrie Morgan, Trisha Yearwood, Blake Shelton, Garth Brooks and other New country gentlemen... for instance, you are a New country girl and here's how you should sign-up :

"I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a New country girl!! Please sign me up!

sylviapl65LEVEL 78

Reply by sylviapl65GOLD

I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a Classic Country Girl! Please sign me up!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Good morning ladies and welcome to our special edition of "J&D's Country girls @ heart#103" This time Johnny & I are mixing things up a bit and splitting things up in the middle and doing "Half & Half". You'll be singing half of the contest "Gender bender style" and the other half, you'll be singing "Female country singers". Sounds fun right? If it's something you'd like to do, come save your spot!! Please be sure to read the rules before you do so and sign up by adding the proper format to the thread!! We hope you'll come join the fun!
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hey there Sylvia!! I caught you girl!! Welcome hehe!! You popped right over my post didn't you? Hehehe!! I've added your name on our list hon!! We're happy you could make it Thanks for joining us! We hope you enjoy this edition!!

entrancertvLEVEL 74

Edited reply by entrancertvGOLD

I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a New country girl!! Please sign me up!

Making this official, since darling Denise signed me up, knowing that I am NOT missing ANY of hers and Johnny's contests

ALSO, have to say that the half and half is tres creative and am looking forward to seeing what's in store for us over the next four rounds

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hey Tracy!! Thanks for confirming hon!! We knew you wouldn't want to miss this one haha!! Welcome!! We hope you enjoy your time with us this edition!! We're happy you think our idea for this edition is a good one we can't wait to hear all of you lovely ladies

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Alrighty ladies, we will be offline for a few hours but we'll be back to check on things around 3 ish pm est time. We hope those of you "lurking about" will come save yourselves a spot and I'll add you on our list when we get back. Till then, have a great afternoon!! See you all later!! A big thanks to those who've joined us so far!!
Denise & Johnny

BshLEVEL 60

Reply by BshGOLD

I have read the Rules!!And I can commit to them !! I'm A Classic Country Girl Please Sign Me Up !!

SHANDEBEL

Reply by SHANDEBELGOLD

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello ladies!! Welcome to Bsh and Shannon!! We're happy to have you both with us!! I'll add you in now Thanks for joining us

webcat444LEVEL 67

Reply by webcat444

Day 13 I'm thankful for God's healing power as I ask for prayers for my daughter in law <3

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello Sherry!! We're happy to have you with us!! I'll add you in now Thanks for joining us

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

01.lindy_ann

02.halfpint31743

03.shereenz

04.sylviapl65

05.Bsh

06.SHANDEBEL

01.entrancertv

02.countryfan1959

03.jaderottie63

04.dizzygirl76

05.NatashaR03

06.webcat444

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello ladies!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Ladies, it's now "family time" in our home which means we'll be away from the computer for a good part of the evening. We will return to check on everything before we head off to dreamland. Till then, we hope you all have a nice and relaxing evening with your families and loved ones. We'll see you all later!!
Denise & Johnny

heart-of-texas-ladyLEVEL 52

Reply by heart-of-texas-ladyGOLD

TERRYS-TOONSLEVEL 80

Edited reply by TERRYS-TOONSGOLD +1

GIGI, TERRY'S WIFE ... SHARED ACCOUNT

jassmine_eyesLEVEL 66

Reply by jassmine_eyesPATRON

KyahReneeLEVEL 31

Reply by KyahReneeGOLD

I’ve read the rules and can commit to them! I’m a New Country Girl! Sign me up! (But will do Classic country if there’s not enough team members!)

QTBUNZLEVEL 83

Edited reply by QTBUNZGOLD

Hi everyone, I am a CLASSIC COUNTRY girl and have read the rules and can commit to them. Please sign me up Denise.

jaderottie63LEVEL 84

Reply by jaderottie63GOLD +1

Music is a Higher Revolution than all Wisdom and Philosophy

Goodnight Everyone See ya'll tomorrow

KellyHartsLEVEL 71

Reply by KellyHartsGOLD

Hello everyone, I am a CLASSIC COUNTRY girl and have read the rules and can commit to them.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

01.lindy_ann

02.halfpint31743

03.shereenz

04.sylviapl65

05.Bsh

06.SHANDEBEL

07.heart-of-texas-lady

08.TERRYS-TOONS

09.QTBUNZ

10.KellyHarts

01.entrancertv

02.countryfan1959

03.jaderottie63

04.dizzygirl76

05.NatashaR03

06.webcat444

07.jasmine_eyes

08.KyahRenee

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello ladies!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello ladies!! Thank you all so much for joining us!! We hope you all enjoy your stay!! We have room fo two more Classic country girls and four New country girls

GRACE2LEVEL 70

Reply by GRACE2SNAP-STAR

This reply has been deleted by the topic creator.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

@Grace: I have sent you a private message Thank you!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Next >>