This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed.
It has been viewed 19,224 times and 909 replies have been made.

Previous Next
Chatas

Reply by ChatasGOLD +1

HELLO SNAPPERS, I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND LETS HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL CHATAS=ANNA MARIE. (((((((HUGS)))))))

mickey-lee

Reply by mickey-leeGOLD +7

I'm so sad so many 4got me here only a few know me it's like i died here my birthday is 9-29-14

user name mickey-lee got ya flagged

Bcherokeerose

Reply by BcherokeeroseGOLD

Hi all! hope you are having lovely evening!im a listening.thx for your support!!

surgery tomorrow where i fell sunday, but will sing 60.s if abl;e. hope i have better luck posting this time. only one finger to type. glad didnt break my tounge.lol. thx, kathy

amie_46

Reply by amie_46GOLD +1

I`m in .

angcould

Reply by angcouldGOLD +1

so awesome, I'm in... I need a lil short challenge!!!

flaggin..

lindasings4u

Reply by lindasings4uGOLD

ooooh fun but NO LED ZEPPELIN offered for the 70's... waaah!!!!!!

and Queen.... is only "lic" on Snap apparently in Euro.... sniffle ...

Well I have stuff from all 3 decades that looks the part - no sign-up now? I'll have to pick on Friday!!!

woo woo!!

Linda

StrikingTopaz

Reply by StrikingTopazPATRON +35 +31

Thoughts & Prayers & love for you Cricket xx God bless pray for one another

am in , week4 whoo flagging

lindasings4u

Reply by lindasings4uGOLD

...then again the clothes I have left over from the actual 80s don't fit anymore O_O

so I will probably do 60s or 70s as "more decadent" ... LOL

Linda

1david

Reply by 1davidGOLD

Being president is like being a jackass in a hailstorm. There's nothing to do but to stand there and take it. Lyndon B. Johnson

If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: "President Can't Swim." Lyndon B. Johnson

US President 1963-1969

crownroyalkid

Reply by crownroyalkidGOLD +1

WOOOOOHOOOOO! COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER!!!!!!

VICKY LYNN

Chipsy

Reply by ChipsyGOLD

COUNT ME IN,,,, SOUNDS GREAT,,,,

BAZZIE

Reply by BAZZIEGOLD +3

Hi Gang , just Flagging , will see ya Friday , Cheers <>

hansen7

Edited reply by hansen7GOLD

Hello,
I have seen several of these contests come and go but haven't entered due to not knowing how. How do you enter and how do you post recorded songs during the contest.What does Flaggin mean? Is there a place to go in Sing Snap that explains this?
Thanks.

Zenaida

Reply by ZenaidaGOLD

Still having my Bell's palsy,but I enjoy my singing so won't stop.

Hello all my singsnapers friends
I think I''l be there see you all.

MikeSomething

Reply by MikeSomethingGOLD +1

Flaggin'

Ya'll have now, hear!

bull

Reply by bull

flaggin...........cant wait...

Puddy

Reply by PuddyGOLD +20 +1

Hi all my singsnap family and friends. Will be here and is sounds like a ball. love it. Renee

Belle_Morte

Edited reply by Belle_MorteGOLD +1

Hello,
I have seen several of these contests come and go but haven't entered due to not knowing how. How do you enter and how do you post recorded songs during the contest.What does Flaggin mean? Is there a place to go in Sing Snap that explains this?
Thanks.hansen7

As to the challenge, just read the rules on the first page, they're fun! some are easy, some are challenging (like singing while eating!) LOL. Oh some of the things I've done for these challenges

Flagging:

Type your post, then look next to the Submit button. See the Flag As Favorite? Change No to YES, click submit and you have the topic flagged and it's in your Favorites!

cbilcliff

Reply by cbilcliffGOLD

flag

hansen7

Reply by hansen7GOLD

Thanks Offtone. How do you connect a song you have recorded?
Ron H.

Handmaiden777

Reply by Handmaiden777GOLD

Oooooo I love this one!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Trevor! I will pick the decade of my teenage years, 1980s!

Hard to pick, Cyndi Lauper leaning, if my song I'd like to do is on the page. Madonna or Pat Benetar maybe....thinking and choosing,

and I'l hopefully be doing the CAM, so Trevor, " Bette Davis said, Buckle up it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Sherman_Valentine

Edited reply by Sherman_ValentineGOLD

The 60's - The War - Birth Control - Hippies & I was in the Navy

DreamMaster74

Reply by DreamMaster74GOLD +1

um do people even read the rules lol

umm sherman!! friday you post the song...

Sherman_Valentine

Reply by Sherman_ValentineGOLD

Sooo I Noticed.. and changed it! lol

Annie

Reply by AnnieSTAFF +25 +7

Thanks Offtone. How do you connect a song you have recorded?
Ron H.hansen7
After you have recorded your song, open it up as if to listen to it. To the right of the song player there is a box with some code in it marked "Link". Highlight that code with your mouse and right click. Choose 'Copy'. Then come back to this thread and type a comment with your name, the name of the song and the artist, and the decade then right click and choose 'Paste'. Click Submit, and you're all done.

Then sit back and enjoy all the fine music that will be offered up that day!

DreamMaster74

im glad we know what group and what song to sing
this helps me be ready for summerfest 4
i just hope summerfest 4 is ready for me ahahhahah

jendomdom

Reply by jendomdom

flagged

carolfla

Reply by carolfla

60's for me though there are some good ones in the 70's. Leaning towards the beatles

VikkiChick

Reply by VikkiChickGOLD

Reserve a space for me!!!!

kimo4u

Reply by kimo4uGOLD

Happy Labor day weekend everyone Have fun and be safe! I'll stop by soon to catch up on my listens:)

This is a tough one I have to choose between the 70s and 80s I love the music in the 70s but my teen-age years was in the 80s. I'll check out the feature songs on friday to make my decision I'm in. ~ kimo

Ladycutup1

Reply by Ladycutup1GOLD +7

FLAGGING, JUST IN CASE.
WITH BOTH SHOULDERS NEEDING SURGERY, I DON'T KNOW HOW I STAY ON SINGSNAP AS LONG AS I DO.
MANY DOCTORS NOW, WONDER HOW IN THE HECK, SINGSNAP CAN HELP TO HEAL THE SOUL AND SPIRIT....AND ALONG WITH THAT FORM SOME BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS..
HUGS
BEVERLY

babyseraph

Reply by babyseraphGOLD +1

flagging

Pinkypraises

Reply by PinkypraisesGOLD

OH...I'M THINKIN 60'S......HMMMMM....GOTTA CHECK IT OUT...LOL....YEAH, SUMMERFEST!!!!

trentandlevismommy

Reply by trentandlevismommy

Okay... so I was born in the 80's, but how is it that I know more from the 60's... CRAZY!

singaway

Reply by singawayGOLD +1

Happy Singing!

it'll be an awesome party! wooohooooo!

timmyandthecrusaders

Reply by timmyandthecrusadersGOLD

HEY ALLLLLLLLL!!

flagging!LilKitty

Hey there, what do you mean by flagging? Can I flag? Where do ya flag?timmyandthecrusaders

Timmy ... under your post you'll see a little

Flag As Favorite then a box, it says no, just click on the V and select Yes and then click Submit.

Your post is posted and now you've Flagged so when you log in you can click on Community, then Flagged Topics

And ................

Flagging

80's .... CHER! (only because 70s category has no REAL DISCO in it which was all that!)

Now to cross my fingers for the song I really, really want to doofftone

Oh thank you, :0) I Totally did not know that!!

WHAT! No Donna Summer? Thelma? "Don't Treat Me.. I Mean Her This Way!" Give her some darn DISCOOO! :))

timmyandthecrusaders

Reply by timmyandthecrusadersGOLD

HEY ALLLLLLLLL!!

flagging!LilKitty

Hey there, what do you mean by flagging? Can I flag? Where do ya flag?timmyandthecrusaders

Down here, where you type your comment, is an option to "flag as favorite"..make sure "yes" is in the box before you click submit..LilKitty

Ok, thank you. And what does that do??timmyandthecrusaders

This bookmarks the thread for you, so you can view all of your 'flagged' threads in the very top folder of the Message Board section titled Your Favorite Threads.Annie

I Totally learned somthin', thank youuuu

hotmisty

Reply by hotmisty +2

flagging

JAGLVR86

Reply by JAGLVR86GOLD

Flagging! Can't wait, this is going to be very interesting!!!!

iwillmissde3

Reply by iwillmissde3

This is gonna be good in

edssong

Reply by edssongGOLD

This should be a blast to the past.
60"s
Elvis presley

Lydia80

Reply by Lydia80

We post our song here ?? I'm not sure of the way I have to do it... My English is not perfect that's why !! So like the beatles i said : HELP ! Tanks

TDC

Reply by TDCPATRON +10 +2

“Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”

I'll pick a decade, but it's gonna be hard!! All the music is awesome!! OK...gonna go pick through my closet!! See ya friday everyone!!

AchesAwayEmma

Reply by AchesAwayEmma +2 +1

I'm probably goin 80's but it could be any one of the artists...

Sheena108

Reply by Sheena108

There with bells on(maybe bell bottoms too) wink. Flagged.

krishnanand

Reply by krishnanand

Flagging, and thanks for all the info.

Shelby1976

Reply by Shelby1976GOLD

Flaggin...this is gonna be fun

JoeTomNJ

Reply by JoeTomNJGOLD

Have a Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

I'm in for the 60's!

believer1

Reply by believer1GOLD +2

I'm in with the 60's.

DreamMaster74

flagged

Previous Next