The Vocal Arena's Christmas Party Round Two!

This topic is listed in Contests - In Progress. It has been viewed 2,372 times and 173 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
CazManiaLEVEL 94

Reply by CazManiaGOLD +4 +1

BANNER FOR YOUR ENTRY!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4k2Vnbv.jpg[/img]

CONTESTANTS
1 - ellen_mae - Mary's Boy Child - Boney M - WITHDREW (Family Issues)
2 - Brianw7117 - Merry Christmas Baby - Bruce Springsteen
3 - samiam171 - I Have a Dream - ABBA
4 - pennyd1824 - The Twelve Days Of Christmas - Traditional
5 - stlcardinalfan - Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow - Bing Crosby
6 - alanhack46 - Rockin'Robin - Jackson 5
7 - Sunshine - Hey Mister Christmas - Showaddywaddy
8 - Stoney_Roads - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Bruce Springsteen
9 - Muskokagirl - Do They Know It's Christmas Time - Band Aid
10 - MrJake - WITHDREW
11 - robgemini1122 - Silent Night - Susan Boyle
12 - This-Gal - Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
13 - webcat444 - Stay Another Day - East 17
14 - jennyg - Last Christmas - Wham
15 - moboy - Christmas In Dixie - Alabama
16 - MgSacto - Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea
17 - bladesmangolf - Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley
18 - ratpackrecall - Stop the Cavalry - Jona Lewie
19 - Billies_Girl - All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
20 - roger58 - WITHDREW
(JUDGES ENTRIES)
JU - I wish it could be christmas every day - Wizzard
MEL - Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade
Caz & Mel - Christmas Duet
CAZ - Little Donkey (Pre record)

DEADLINE IS THE 1OTH 0F DECEMBER AT 1PM SS TIME!

CazManiaLEVEL 94

THE RESULTS AND NEW ROUND WILL BE POSTED ON THE 12TH... THAT GIVES US JUDGES TIME TO LISTEN AND SCORE EVERYONE!
IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT YOUR REQUIRED 10 LISTENS IN, NOW IS THE TIME TO DO SO!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENTRIES AND YOUR PATIENCE!

Stoney_RoadsLEVEL 57

Edited reply by Stoney_RoadsPATRON

That looks yummy! CazMania

I actually was traumatized by Cakes when I was young. I was born on my sisters second birthday on December 20th and in between my other sister was born on December 30th. So we have 3 kids born within 2 years (Irish triplets we call ourselves). Anyways my Father took home movies of our birthday and so in the movie my sister is standing next to a chair with a pick cake and 3 candles smiling, then "cut"and all of a sudden my second sister is standing next to the chair with the pink cake and (2) candles with drool all over her bib smiling and drooling then "cut" there I am standing next to the "Shared Pink Cake" with one candle looking like I got ripped off. Oh well it made great memories!!

So my first birthday cake was a shared pink cake! I never fully recovered from that trauma!!

CazManiaLEVEL 94

Poor you! LOL.. I bet it was a nice Pink Cake though!

CazManiaLEVEL 94

Edited reply by CazManiaGOLD +4 +1

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE THE REQUIRED 10 LISTENS AND YOU MAKE IT THROUGH. YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED! LEAVING US NO ALTERNATIVE BUT TO GIVE YOUR PLACE TO THE NEXT PERSON ON THE LIST WITH THE HIGHEST SCORE!
YOU HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW EVENING TO GET THESE DONE.
JUST THINK HOW NICE IT IS TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON YOUR FELLOW COMPETITORS SONGS, APPRECIATING THEIR EFFORTS!
PLEASE NOTE: JUDGES SONGS DO NOT COUNT AS ONE OF YOUR LISTENS!

Stoney_RoadsLEVEL 57

Reply by Stoney_RoadsPATRON

Shhhhh! Do not tell people that! I am probably sitting in position 11 or 12 and need help making the cut!

Oh and me and my sisters always heard:

“oh and this present is for both your birthday and a Christmas!”.

Can I change my birthday?

CazManiaLEVEL 94

Shhhhh! Do not tell people that! I am probably sitting in position 11 or 12 and need help making the cut!

Oh and me and my sisters always heard:

“oh and this present is for both your birthday and a Christmas!”.

Can I change my birthday?Stoney_Roads

HAHAHAHAHA you nutter Gregg!

Aww! I hate when parents do that!.. I had a friend who always had to have Birthday/ Christmas gifts together!

ratpackrecall

Reply by ratpackrecallGOLD

Been there, got he T shirt...…… just the one...….. couldn't even have separate T shirts.

Melody1958LEVEL 63

Reply by Melody1958GOLD +2

HI EVERYONE - I HAVE JUST FINISHED MY LISTENS AND I MUST SAY YOU LOT HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME TRYING TO SCORE YOU ALL - AWESOME PERFORMANCES AND SO MUCH CHRISTMAS SPIRIT, I AM A BIT TIPSY NOW HA HA XXX

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THOSE OF YOU WHO BIT THE BULLET AND DID MY BONUS CHALLENGE - YOU WERE ALL FANTASTIC AND WELL WORTH A LOOK FROM THE OTHER CONTESTANTS - DONT MISS OUT FOLKS - GO LOOK SEE XXX XXX

stlcardinalfanLEVEL 62

Reply by stlcardinalfanGOLD

My profile pic is me with my 19 year old granddaughter!

I have heard more but no chance to comment today. I’ll try to get my comments tonight.

stlcardinalfanLEVEL 62

I’d like everyone to note Greg’s username is stoned or stoney for a good reason! Lol he too is hitting the eggnog early this year! Haha

CliveO1801LEVEL 25

Reply by CliveO1801GOLD

This has been a great round! and i applaud you all, as for most learning new songs and in some cases having not heard the song before! impressed!

Stoney_RoadsLEVEL 57

I’d like everyone to note Greg’s username is stoned or stoney for a good reason! Lol he too is hitting the eggnog early this year! Hahastlcardinalfan

What? Someone put eggs in my cocktail? Well that is a poultry trick!

Stoney_RoadsLEVEL 57

Edited (at 5:40 PM) reply by Stoney_RoadsPATRON

I’d like everyone to note Greg’s username is stoned or stoney for a good reason! Lol he too is hitting the eggnog early this year! Hahastlcardinalfan

Actually my last name is Johnson. One Foreman at work gave everyone nicknames when we worked together. These are the different nicknames that this one foreman called me at various times:
Johnstone, stoney, stone boat, stoney roads, roads, dusty roads, dusty, pipes etc.... and maybe a few more. I just liked Stoney _Roads. and yes my duet partner in my main song was my identical twin Cousin Dusty_Roads as Sue mentioned in her comment.

MuskokagirlLEVEL 54

Reply by MuskokagirlGOLD

Hello to everyone....I just wanted to say a little something to poor Gregg who was so traumatized as a child. I have decorated a couple cakes in my days and maybe this year when I get Tim, my husband's , cake all done I will send him a picture of it. Since these two guys share the same birthday maybe I will put both their names on it. Hahaha
I would also like to say I have enjoyed this concert up to now, everyone is so talented and the poor judges have their work cut out from them.
Sue

stlcardinalfanLEVEL 62

Actually my last name is Johnson. One Foreman at work gave everyone nicknames when we worked together. These are the different nicknames that this one foreman called me at various times:
Johnstone, stoney, stone boat, stoney roads, roads, dusty roads, dusty, pipes etc.... and maybe a few more. I just liked Stoney _Roads. and yes my duet partner in my main song was my identical twin Cousin Dusty_Roads as Sue mentioned in her comment.Stoney_Roads

ah your last name is Johnson. That explains everything! Mine is too. You're my brother from another mother!

Stoney_RoadsLEVEL 57

Hello to everyone....I just wanted to say a little something to poor Gregg who was so traumatized as a child. I have decorated a couple cakes in my days and maybe this year when I get Tim, my husband's , cake all done I will send him a picture of it. Since these two guys share the same birthday maybe I will put both their names on it. Hahaha
I would also like to say I have enjoyed this concert up to now, everyone is so talented and the poor judges have their work cut out from them.
SueMuskokagirl

Can my name be bigger? Hahaha!!!

Brianw7117LEVEL 71

Reply by Brianw7117GOLD +2

Sorry I been absent Everyone I been Christmas Shopping and spending time with my parents .. I will be around soon to listen to your eateries.

pennyd1824LEVEL 63

Reply by pennyd1824GOLD +1

Hi everyone, WOW!!! I am finally feeling better, I am so greatfull for that. Everyone sounds amazing. I love this contest Caz, Melody and Clive, you all have really done a super job of putting this together.

CazManiaLEVEL 94

Good Morning Everyone! The Judges are catching up on listens and checking you all did yours!... Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

CazManiaLEVEL 94

CazManiaLEVEL 94

YOU HAVE UNTIL 10AM TOMORROW MORNING TO GET YOUR REQUIRED LISTENS DONE!.. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU HAVE DONE SO, NOW IS THE TIME TO CHECK!
THANK YOU!

Stoney_RoadsLEVEL 57

Dis everyone go to the library? Shhhh!!

<< Prev