App not working on iphone with update 13.1.3

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 440 times and 24 replies have been made.

JillbwilliamsonLEVEL 19

Post by JillbwilliamsonGOLD

Since I downloaded latest update on my phone, Singsnap will not load properly. It presents as a tiny little box in lower left corner of my screen, and the remainder of my phone screen is black. It is also unresponsive. ...Have tried turning phone on and off, going to site through the App Store, nothing is working. Any ideas?

Belfast-boy

Reply by Belfast-boyGOLD

Posted this problem a week ago. The reason why this was happening is SS app has not been updated for about 3 years. It can no longer be used after the latest iPhone update.

MoonlightIrehsLEVEL 46

Reply by MoonlightIrehsGOLD +4

Great... guess this might not work out. Doesn't make sense to pay for something that doesn't work. Mine is the same.

RichAllenLEVEL 74

Reply by RichAllenGOLD

Android > IOS.

I know that's not very helpful.

FlyngLEVEL 38

Reply by FlyngGOLD +1

I have just found in the App Store a new Version of the SS app search for singsnap-karaoke-ii

MuskokagirlLEVEL 59

Reply by MuskokagirlGOLD

I downloaded the new version of singsnap. When I select record it kicks me off the site lol. The old version I can record but when listening to my music it freezes the site. Wow
Guess it’s time to look for a new site to join

FlyngLEVEL 38

Reply by FlyngGOLD +1

Yes unfortunately the new app is full of bugs is Impossible to record any song because when you try it close immediately...

JHTS

Reply by JHTSGOLD

Yes unfortunately the new app is full of bugs is Impossible to record any song because when you try it close immediately...
— Flyng
having the same problem after installing the update

SingSnapSupportLEVEL 65

Reply by SingSnapSupportSTAFF

Sorry about the trouble. We have received reports of issues after the iOS 13 update. It appears to be related to something in the update. This is something Apple needs to fix. We are however working on a new app that won't face these troubles. The new apps is completely redone from the ground up to be more modern and will be unified with our new Android app and website (that's coming after the iOS app release). The new app will have added features like pitch changer, inner circles, playlists and more.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience. We're hopeful Apple will have the issue sorted soon. We did release a new app, but it was pulled immediately after release due to iOS 13.1.3 changes that came after we submitted the app. It will be launching again soon once we rework things for the changes Apple made.

FlyngLEVEL 38

Reply by FlyngGOLD +1

Also after the update to IOS 13.2 : the old app doesn't work and the new app full of bugs

FlyngLEVEL 38

Reply by FlyngGOLD +1

Sorry about the trouble. We have received reports of issues after the iOS 13 update. It appears to be related to something in the update. This is something Apple needs to fix. We are however working on a new app that won't face these troubles. The new apps is completely redone from the ground up to be more modern and will be unified with our new Android app and website (that's coming after the iOS app release). The new app will have added features like pitch changer, inner circles, playlists and more.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience. We're hopeful Apple will have the issue sorted soon. We did release a new app, but it was pulled immediately after release due to iOS 13.1.3 changes that came after we submitted the app. It will be launching again soon once we rework things for the changes Apple made.SingSnapSupport

Also after the update to IOS 13.2 : the old app doesn't work and the new app full of bugs

Tinypumpkin

Reply by TinypumpkinGOLD +16

Thanks for the Heart O' Gram. I LOVE TV Challenge! Love Story

I tried the new app. Couldn't find duets...not even showing in the recordings list.

FlyngLEVEL 38

Reply by FlyngGOLD +1

I tried the new app. Couldn't find duets...not even showing in the recordings list. Tinypumpkin

It is also Impossible to sing any song when I try the app shut off immediately

Belle_MorteLEVEL 58

Reply by Belle_MorteGOLD

Hi! First time trying with my iPad. I recorded a song, but there’s nowhere to edit the recording to make the vocal a little better, less loud. Am I missing something? Also every page is taking forever to load.

The app crashing thing I’m having with a lot of apps since the last iOS update

FlyngLEVEL 38

Reply by FlyngGOLD +1

Hi! First time trying with my iPad. I recorded a song, but there’s nowhere to edit the recording to make the vocal a little better, less loud. Am I missing something? Also every page is taking forever to load.

The app crashing thing I’m having with a lot of apps since the last iOS updateBelle_Morte

Only Singsnap app crash in my IPhone all the others app works perfectly

FlyngLEVEL 38

Reply by FlyngGOLD +1

Please can you all try the new app and give a review of it? (Because is full of bugs for me)

CfedieLEVEL 50

Reply by CfedieGOLD

Please is there any more updated information we can look forward to? Thank you

FlyngLEVEL 38

Reply by FlyngGOLD +1

Please is there any more updated information we can look forward to? Thank youCfedie

Just hope that the new app is good for you wihtout too bugs....

CfedieLEVEL 50

Reply by CfedieGOLD

Still not? Maybe as a nice Christmas present for us all?

Broken_beauty17LEVEL 53

Reply by Broken_beauty17GOLD

hey y’all! Is anyone still having problems with the new app? I am. Not all songs in the library are coming up either! Some songs I’ve sung show on the website through a browser but in the new app. It’s very frustrating. Anyone having the same issue? I miss the old app:(

CfedieLEVEL 50

Edited reply by CfedieGOLD

I’m on an iPhone and I still have the little box in the corner that’s unusable. I downloaded the SingSnap II app but it has weird fading in and out sound issues. Very frustrating. I want my SingSnap back.

RichAllenLEVEL 74

Reply by RichAllenGOLD

Iphone sucks, upgrade to Android.

CfedieLEVEL 50

Reply by CfedieGOLD

I love my iPhone, it worked great for Singsnap until this last upgrade. I could use an android but the sound isn’t as good in my opinion. Just want what I’m paying for.

FlyngLEVEL 38

Reply by FlyngGOLD +1

I am also quite disappointed About the quality of records in the new app

baraLEVEL 24

Reply by baraGOLD

Hi everyone can’t record the app is not working HELP!

New app not working