This topic is listed in Profile & Thread Design.
It has been viewed 3,243 times and 10 replies have been made.

MikeandBecca

Post by MikeandBecca

Can someone tell me how to use different pictures for each song? My fiance and I both record on the same account and it would be nice if we could have his pics for his songs and my pics for my songs.

Thank you!

--C_o_w_b_o_y--

Edited reply by --C_o_w_b_o_y--GOLD

Can someone tell me how to use different pictures for each song? My fiance and I both record on the same account and it would be nice if we could have his pics for his songs and my pics for my songs.

Thank you!MikeandBecca

Hi!..

Do you have a photobucket account? or an image "hosting" site..where you have these photo's to create a link for each?

MikeandBecca

Reply by MikeandBecca

No, but i could get one. Then what? I just don't see an option anywhere to add the link.

--C_o_w_b_o_y--

Wanted to make sure you knew how to link pictures. I noticed you had a "plain" black page " off my custom thread..but there is a better area to get back grounds. Go to this link and pick the font color you like in the background.

Custom themes.

..place the code in the song. Now use this code below...place it behind the theme code to add your back ground.

add your picture where it says "DIRECT IMAGE LINK HERE
in between the brackets...

so your over all result and code would look like this.

Theme white fonts

Your Background

MikeandBecca

Reply by MikeandBecca

And that will change my picture (the picture of me) on the top right corner?

(Sorry, I am so clueless about this stuff)

--C_o_w_b_o_y--

I tell you what... PM me. and send the details exactly how you want the page to look and also send the picture or sample picture........ to my PM .

--C_o_w_b_o_y--

OR USE THIS....

YOUR CODE

NOTE: here is a chart to help you position your image if you like. These rules apply in the mentioned code above..BEHIND "background-position:" ~example:~~~ background-position:top center; this will position your image how you want it....... ......and also IF you do not want your image "fixed" remove the word "fixed" in the code itself..replace it with "scroll" and your image will scroll along with the fonts as you move down the page into your comments.

Love2Listen51

Reply by Love2Listen51GOLD

Happy labor day & i hope it was a good one & a safe one! hugs haley <3

can you send me the link or tell me where to go to find pretty pages i see everyone has on their songs...i had computer problems a few days ago and i had it bookmarked with my ie7 browser. my browser has been update to chrome and i lost the link.
thanks
haley

Isabelli

Reply by IsabelliGOLD

Flagging to change my theme when I get home

SilvrTongueSerenader

Reply by SilvrTongueSerenaderGOLD

Hello staff, I am having a different problem, I have a new picture want to use as the picture to my songs and on my profile and it won't change to the one I want shown.

SilvrTongueSerenader

Reply by SilvrTongueSerenaderGOLD

the one that just popped up with this message is the one I want to see on my profile and it won't change to this picture. what could i be doing wrong. thanks bob

Topic Closed
This topic has been closed and will not receive any new replies.