Needing your opinions!!

This topic is listed in Singing & Songwriting Tips. It has been viewed 615 times and 17 replies have been made.

-Chez-

Reply by -Chez-

You would get more attention if you sang on SingSnap!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +8

J&D's CG@H#112 in audition now ladies >>>>>Click here to come join us!

Welcome Kimberly!! Singsnap is a great place to be!! Sing your heart out!! That's what most of us are here for anyway Have a great weekend!

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD +2

r/bb94d78a9

I don't have an opinion, but take my advice, I'm not using it. LOL

ImaChristian2

r/bb94d78a9

I went to your profile and see you have not recorded. Ill watch for that and then listen to you. I can't ever leave SingSnap. Ever

-Chez-

Reply by -Chez-

Ditto record on SingSnap i will listen otherwise i wont

ZZ-EdLEVEL 67

Reply by ZZ-EdGOLD

WTF?

Sing it on SingSnap and we'll listen.

Otherwise....

Take a hike.

(Where do these people come from?)

KimberlyKay27LEVEL 4

Reply by KimberlyKay27

WTF?

Sing it on SingSnap and we'll listen.

Otherwise....

Take a hike.

(Where do these people come from?)ZZ-Ed

i just tried but My computer doesnt pick up my voice, something with the mic i guess and the rest of your rude comment wasnt needed Mr. ZZ-ED. it doesnt matter where i come from, your no better than i, so if you dont have any helpful criticism, you sir can take a hike off my post lol!!!!!

KimberlyKay27LEVEL 4

Reply by KimberlyKay27

You would get more attention if you sang on SingSnap!-Dueter-

Thank you for your advice! i assure you i am trying!

ZZ-EdLEVEL 67

Reply by ZZ-EdGOLD

i just tried but My computer doesnt pick up my voice, something with the mic i guess and the rest of your rude comment wasnt needed Mr. ZZ-ED. it doesnt matter where i come from, your no better than i, so if you dont have any helpful criticism, you sir can take a hike off my post lol!!!!!KimberlyKay27

So...your computer works well enough to post songs to SoundCloud but not to SingSnap?

Remarkable.

Perhaps asking folks on SoundCloud to critique your singing would make more sense?

Or you could take the time to learn how to use SingSnap by running the Setup Wizard and maybe your mic would work?

Regardless. Got to Kentucky Fried Chicken and order a Big Mac. See what that get's cha. LOL

If you don't care enough to contribute a single song to this site...or take the time or trouble to learn how to use it...why should ANYONE here care to take the time to listen to you sing AT ANOTHER WEBSITE?

It boggles the mind.

KimberlyKay27LEVEL 4

Reply by KimberlyKay27

im not going to argue you with you man. childish! and yes me posting a song link had nothing to do with the mic on my comp, picking up my voice. thats stupid. i do want to sing on here and im trying to make it work. if you dont want to listen to my stuff thats fine. dont reply to my posts. toodles!! have a great day!

ZZ-EdLEVEL 67

Edited reply by ZZ-EdGOLD

im not going to argue you with you man. childish! and yes me posting a song link had nothing to do with the mic on my comp, picking up my voice. thats stupid. i do want to sing on here and im trying to make it work. if you dont want to listen to my stuff thats fine. dont reply to my posts. toodles!! have a great day!KimberlyKay27

Stupid huh? (You silver tongued devil you.)

Uh...you had to RECORD the song for SoundCloud...didn't you? I believe that would require a working microphone. But, I can tell you are way too technically savy for me.

Try contacting SingSnap help at the link below. They are remarkable helpful and may very well be able to solve your problem.

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/profile/message/aa1008d2

ImaChristian2

r/bb94d78a9

im not going to argue you with you man. childish! and yes me posting a song link had nothing to do with the mic on my comp, picking up my voice. thats stupid. i do want to sing on here and im trying to make it work. if you dont want to listen to my stuff thats fine. dont reply to my posts. toodles!! have a great day!KimberlyKay27

Who Who? Did you read the rules when you signed up? Also The Code of conduct? Here's one you missed,

Do not advertise your own commercial endeavors or promote competing websites anywhere on SingSnap.

These are public threads and when you ask the SS community a question, anyone in it can answer. So if you would like to screen folks, This is not the place. It is not yours. Record a song, and ask people for free advice in the info box there. You can block us (And get a badge!) so we can't comment or watch the video's and there is where you can decide who can listen to SingSnaps Property. Oh , you might have missed that rule, "Your stuff" on their threads or recordings on the music tracks they provide belongs to them. I don know what you linked up there but, did you see that sale on shoes? OMG! Buy 1 Get 1 Whew WHO!

MarcusE5089LEVEL 4

Reply by MarcusE5089

I can sing I sing gospel song I like blues I sing the blues as well

ZZ-EdLEVEL 67

Reply by ZZ-EdGOLD

I can sing I sing gospel song I like blues I sing the blues as wellMarcusE5089

Show me.

educatebreakableLEVEL 4

Reply by educatebreakable

I dont sing in front of people but i hear my voice when i sing and id love some other opinions and or advice to get better!! Thanks soo much!There are 5 links below to some of my songs if you feel like listening! Let me know your opinions please! Thanks so much!

http://soundcloud.com/26lil_kk/kimberly-kay-jams-on-grammys-intrumental-by-kimberly-kay-songtree-id-18937m4a

http://soundcloud.com/26lil_kk/kimberly-kay-jams-on-kubikmeter-is-jamming-on-morning-blues-at-the-bottom-of-the-bottle-by-kimberly-kay-songtree-id-12938

http://soundcloud.com/26lil_kk/kimberly-kay-is-jamming-on-rescue-me-by-kimberly-kay-songtree-id-7654

http://soundcloud.com/26lil_kk/kimberly-kay-is-jamming-on-my-heart-beats-for-you-by-kimberly-kay-songtree-id-7619

http://soundcloud.com/26lil_kk/kimberly-kay-jams-on-dub-delay-chordswrite-a-book-by-kimberly-kay-songtree-id-15339KimberlyKay27

Well, those links might help too and I guess, you don't have to look for more in helping you to do better in singing. I'm sure that Singsnap can give you the best advice and opinion that you need to know.

Makayla_01LEVEL 2

Reply by Makayla_01

Can anyone give me a tip on how to sing a solo with out stage fright

Derek_KLEVEL 31

Reply by Derek_K

With this kind of welcome, I don't know why she wouldn't pack her bags and just head right on over here. I mean really, she didn't make a recording within the first 24 hrs of starting her account, and you're ready to get a lynch mob organized.

I was going to make a comment on some of the troll posts I read, but I'm going to hold my tongue. All I can say is, that if this was her first taste of singsnap, no wonder she hasn't come back.