**SIGN-UP SESSION**J&D's Calendar girls 1 song only contest "A tribute to Elvis"**

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 506 times and 45 replies have been made.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Post by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5

Thank you ladies!! Results will be posted tomorrow evening! <3 ~*~R.I.P. Kelly-Anne~*~ :(

Hello ladies and welcome to another edition of J&D's Calendar girls, 1 song only contest It has become a tradition for us to pay tribute to Elvis Presley for our August edition, since he left us on August 16th, 1977, 42 years ago. No other artist has been missed as much in history. Still to this day, billions of fans across the world mourn him. We hope you'll come celebrate with us by singing one of your favorite songs. We all know Elvis had a lot of amazing hits, some great upbeat or love songs , some great Gospel songs or yet again some lovely ballads. We want you to choose a song that will best showcase your voice. We want to hear yourbest vocals!! Please understand: We do not encourage our ladies to dress-up or mimic or make fun or Elvis. This contest is a tribute to Elvis. Although it's not a sad theme, we ask that it remains respectful. You all know that having fun is always encouraged in our contests! We just want you all to mingle, enjoy and share your mutual passion for Elvis' music.

As usual, we are accepting 20 ladies, which we will add in two groups in alphabetical order once we start the contest. This will make things easier for your listens (if you wish to do so) and for us to keep track.

*No songs are to be claimed or sung now. No pre-records or harmonies will be accepted. Also note that we will not accept any "Medleys, licensed or Christmas songs for this edition. **We will allow duplicates but not in the same group although Elvis has enough songs for 20 ladies there should not be any need for duplicating.

About banners: As usual, for this contest we give out 1ST PLACE (MISS AUGUST) & 2nd, 3rd, 4th , 5th place. We don't always have ties but
if we do, everyone gets their own personalized banner. There is a "Contestants acknowledgment banner for all who participated as well.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5

Thank you ladies!! Results will be posted tomorrow evening! <3 ~*~R.I.P. Kelly-Anne~*~ :(

OUR RULES & GUIDELINES :

1. INSTANT REMOVAL FROM THE CONTEST IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW ALL SINGSNAP RULES & TERMS OF USE. OUR CONTEST IS IN INNERCIRCLE AND WE WILL NOT TOLERATE DRAMA.

2. NO QUOTING ON OUR THREAD PERIOD. ONLY HOSTS WILL QUOTE IF NECESSARY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY POSTS ON THE THREAD.

3. NO PRE-RECORDS (ONLY FRESH RECORDINGS) TIMESTAMPED AFTER THE BEGINNING OF EACH ROUND. ALL SONGS ENTRIES MUST BE RECORDED FOR OUR CONTEST ONLY. DO NOT POST THEM IN OTHER CONTESTS OR CHALLENGES UNTIL WE ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

4.a) ONCE YOUR SONG IS POSTED TO THE THREAD, YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT.

4.b) NO CLAIMING OF SONGS UNLESS REQUESTED BY YOUR HOSTESS.

5. NO HARMONY/*LIC*SONGS/DEMOS/DUPLICATES OR SONGS LISTED AS *DUET*, NO CHRISTMAS OR GOSPEL SONGS (UNLESS REQUESTED BY HOSTS). NO TALKING BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER YOUR PERFORMANCE UNLESS IT'S WRITTEN TO DO SO ON THE SONG.

6. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY GRAPHICS AT ALL ON THE THREAD. PLEASE DO NOT USE COLORED/BOLD OR ITALIC TEXT (FOR YOUR HOSTESS' USE ONLY).

7.DO NOT CHANGE OR ALTER ANY BANNERS THAT ARE GIVEN BY YOUR HOSTESS TO ADD TO YOUR SONG PAGE. THE BANNER MUST APPEAR ON YOUR SONG PAGE EACH ROUND.

8.PLEASE DO NOT ADD JUST A "BANNER" TO SHOW YOU'VE BEEN TO YOUR TEAM MATE'S PAGE. THOSE CONFUSE CONTESTANTS & ARE FOR HOSTS' USE ONLY.

9.YOUR HOSTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE YOUR SONG AND HAVE YOU REDO IT IF THEY FEEL IT DOESN'T SUIT THE THEME OF THE CONTEST OR IS NOT IN PART OF THE CORRECT "GENRE". YOUR HOSTS DECISIONS ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION.

JUDGING CRITERIA :

1.ARE YOU ON KEY?! DO YOU KNOW YOUR SONG? DO WE RECOGNIZE IT?
2. CLARITY:
*CAN WE HEAR YOU OVER THE MUSIC(IS THE BLEND BETWEEN MUSIC & VOICE RIGHT)*CLARITY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO USE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PRONOUNCE EACH WORD PROPERLY & WATCH YOUR PHRASE ENDINGS. "S'S" AND "T'S" SOMETIMES NEED TO BE HEARD OR WE ARE CLUELESS AS TO WHAT YOU WERE SINGING.
3. CAN WE FEEL IT? EMOTIONS NEED TO BE "FELT" IN YOUR VOICE WHEN CONVEYING MESSAGES.. LYRICS... (VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR IN OUR JUDGING)

*KEY CHANGER IS ALLOWED AND HIGHLY ENCOURAGED IF NEEDED. THERE'S NO SHAME IN CHANGING KEY IF THE SONG IS TOO HIGH OR TOO LOW
*MMSB IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
*NO "AUTO TUNING" OR ENHANCEMENTS PLEASE & NO EXCESSIVE ECHO! POINTS WILL BE REMOVED!
*SINGING ON CAM IS PERFECTLY FINE/NO EXTRA POINTS ADDED FOR THAT THOUGH.

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:

PLEASE DO NOT DROWN OUT YOUR VOICES WITH TOO MUCH ECHO(FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANNOT CLOSE YOUR MIXERS)IT REALLY MAKES IT HARD FOR US TO HEAR "YOU". MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO YOUR ENTRY BEFORE POSTING IT.
*ALSO AVOID BACKGROUND NOISES(DOGS, MICROPHONE POPPING, TV ECT..)
THAT REALLY DISTRACTS FROM YOUR PERFORMANCES.

IMPORTANT REQUESTS:

*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN COMMIT TO THE CONTEST'S RULES, GUIDELINES BEFORE ENTERING. IT'S ONLY FAIR TO EVERYONE INVOLVED.

*IF YOU ARE NOT INTO "LEARNING A NEW SONG OR SONGS(DEPENDING ON THE CONTEST THEME) DURING THE CONTEST , OUR THIS ONE MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU.

PLEASE HELP US KEEP THIS THREAD A "DRAMA FREE ZONE" DO NOT BRING NEGATIVITY OR PERSONAL ISSUES THAT MAY BE UPSETTING TO OTHERS. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

IMPORTANT INFO:

* THIS CONTEST IS RESERVED TO GOLD MEMBERS ONLY DUE TO THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF SONGS BY OUR CHOSEN ARTISTS.

*WE DO NOT SEND OUT "REMINDERS" OF DEADLINES TO ANYONE. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THEM AND KEEP IN TOUCH ON THE THREAD AS LIKE LIFE, THINGS CAN CHANGE IN CONTESTS.

*IF YOU HAVE WON 1ST PLACE IN J&D'S CALENDAR GIRLS (JULY 2019 edition), YOU ARE ASKED TO SKIP THIS EDITION AND JOIN US AGAIN FOR OUR AUGUST EDITION IF YOU'D LIKE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING YOU AGAIN REAL SOON .
PLEASE NOTE: 1st place winners in the J&D's Calendar girls area NOT EXCLUDED from this contest since they are two different contests all together..

*AVOID CHOOSING ANIMATED BACKGROUNDS CAN MAKE YOUR RECORDINGS DIFFICULT TO HEAR.

*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, SEND THEM DIRECTLY VIA PM TO
SingingRainbowONLY PLEASE. QUESTIONS ON THE THREAD CAN BE LOST AND I DO PREFER ONE ON ONE RESPONSES VIA PM. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING THAT WE CANNOT BE ON THE THREAD 24/7 BUT ARE AS AVAILABLE AS POSSIBLE.

*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE WITHOUT GIVING A PUBLIC REASON AND ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE CAUSING DRAMA AND ANY SONG OR POST FROM THE THREAD.

ABOUT COMMENTS:

LISTENS ARE ENCOURAGED, NEVER MANDATORY BUT IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO "HEAR" THE COMPETITION AND SEE YOU LADIES SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT EVEN FIND A FEW NEW FAVORITES OR FRIENDS ALONG THE WAY!

YOUR HOSTS' DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION. WE THRIVE ON BRINGING YOU OUR BEST EVERY EDITION. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Edited reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5

01.entrancertv

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

To join us, please read our rules and then if you feel you can commit to them and would like to join us, please sign-up with the following format:

"I've read the rules! I can commit to them!
I want to pay tribute to Elvis and be a Calendar girl! Please sign me up!!

Once you've signed up accordingly, you will be added to our list of contestants!

IMPORTANT: We are accepting 20 ladies (gold members only).

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Hello ladies and welcome!! We hope you'll come join us!!
For now, we will be offline since we have a few things to take care of at home but we'll check back in a little later this afternoon to update if need be. We know there are a lot of ladies who like me love to sing Elvis songs so come and save your seats while they are available girls!! See you all later!!
Denise & Johnny

sylviapl65LEVEL 77

Reply by sylviapl65GOLD

I've read the rules! I can commit to them!
I want to pay tribute to Elvis and be a calendar girl! Please sign me up!!

SHANDEBEL

Reply by SHANDEBELGOLD

WOODSTOCK! forum/topic/b21298d4

HELLO! Of course I am here.

halfpint31743LEVEL 63

Reply by halfpint31743GOLD

i've read the rules n can commit to um i want to pay tribute to elvis n b a calendar girl
howdy all n miss d

halfpint31743LEVEL 63

Reply by halfpint31743GOLD

does medleys consist of being gospel thxs

sweetcheeks27LEVEL 91

Reply by sweetcheeks27SPECIAL-EVENTS

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

01.entrancertv

02.sylviapl65

03.SHANDEBEL

04.halfpint31743

05.sweetcheeks27

06.GloriaDarcy

07.Sparrow6

08.jaderottie63

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Good afternoon ladies!! We welcome all of you to the contest!! We hope you'll enjoy your time with us We can't wait to hear everyone
Denise & Johnny

GloriaDarcyLEVEL 61

Reply by GloriaDarcyGOLD

Sparrow6LEVEL 92

Reply by Sparrow6GOLD +1

I've read the rules I can commit to them! I want to pay tribute to Elvis and be a calendar girl! Please sign me up!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Good afternoon ladies!! Welcome!
I will add you both on our list We hope you enjoy your stay!!
Denise & Johnny

jaderottie63LEVEL 81

Reply by jaderottie63GOLD

Good Afternoon Everyone Glad to see this Contest Today

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Good afternoon Melanie Welcome!
I will add you right in now girl Please enjoy your time with us!
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Hello once more ladies!! It's now "family time" in our home. We will be offline for a good part of the evening. We'll check back in before we retire for the night and we'll update the "contestants list" then if need be. We again thank you all for taking part and hope to see that more "Elvis fans" have joined us while we were away once we get back. Till then, have a relaxing evening and enjoy your families!! See you all later!!
Denise & Johnny

tigers12LEVEL 86

Reply by tigers12GOLD +1

I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I want to pay tribute to Elvis and be a calender girl! Please sign me up!!

Hi hun xx

PamelaJaneLEVEL 75

Reply by PamelaJanePATRON +2

KimandTerryLEVEL 96

Reply by KimandTerryGOLD

entrancertvLEVEL 74

Reply by entrancertvGOLD

Thanks for signing me up, Denise I'm always available for all your contests, and will take vacations accordingly *LMBO*

Music_Lover_1934

Reply by Music_Lover_1934GOLD

Thank you
Tillie

pennyd1824LEVEL 66

Reply by pennyd1824GOLD

Thanks,
Penny

lindy_annLEVEL 92

Reply by lindy_annPATRON

Laugh your heart out, Dance in the rain, Cherish the moment, ignore the pain, Live, Laugh, Love,

Thank you

Lavender79LEVEL 97

Reply by Lavender79GOLD +2

RIP KellyAnn .... free of pain..now in Heaven.

Like to Join in this Denise.
Thanks
Lavender79
Lav

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Good evening ladies!! We welcome all of you to the contest!! I will add your names in now
We hope you'll enjoy your time with us We can't wait to hear everyone
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

01.entrancertv

02.sylviapl65

03.SHANDEBEL

04.halfpint31743

05.sweetcheeks27

06.GloriaDarcy

07.Sparrow6

08.jaderottie63

09.gatyamgal

10.PamelaJane

11.KimandTerry

12.Music_Lover_1934

13.pennyd1824

14.lindy_ann

15.Lavender79

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Good evening one last time ladies. We want to thank everyone who has joined us so far! Wow! What a great turn-out! We have room for FIVE MORE LADIES. We will be saying good night now though. We'll be checking back in the morning to see where we're at. We hope you all have a good night rest. Sweet dreams!! Stay safe and see you all in the morning with some yummy coffee!
Denise & Johnny

gatyamgalLEVEL 62

Reply by gatyamgalPATRON

VitaminDeeLEVEL 99

Edited reply by VitaminDeePATRON +3

RIP-KellyAnne|||| Sept 20th-Flowery Branch, GA USA Meet up |||| Aug 19th - Myrtle Beach, SC Meet up

I recently "discovered " elvis

What a cool contest

Happy singing everyone

carmerappleLEVEL 82

Reply by carmerappleGOLD

thanks

starlite12

Reply by starlite12GOLD

Hi Denise...got to love Elvis!! If there is still room...

Thanks. Donna..:)

sweetangel226LEVEL 66

Reply by sweetangel226GOLD

I AM ONE LUCKY GIRL,THANK YOU BESTIE FOR CHECKING ON ME AT 1 AM

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

01.entrancertv

02.sylviapl65

03.SHANDEBEL

04.halfpint31743

05.sweetcheeks27

06.GloriaDarcy

07.Sparrow6

08.jaderottie63

09.gatyamgal

10.PamelaJane

11.KimandTerry

12.Music_Lover_1934

13.pennyd1824

14.lindy_ann

15.Lavender79

16.carmerapple

17.starlite12

18.sweetangel226

19.Fangaliel

FangalielLEVEL 61

Edited reply by FangalielGOLD

Hello!
I'm on vacation for the next week hihihi! So I got time to participate in a contest or 2

May I join please ?

I've read the rules, I can commit to them.
I want to pay tribute to Elvis and be a Calendar girl.
Please sign me up

May Music Inspire your worlds,
Jun

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

To join us, please read our rules and then if you feel you can commit to them and would like to join us, please sign-up with the following format:

Once you've signed up accordingly, you will be added to our list of contestants!

IMPORTANT: We are accepting 20 ladies (gold members only).

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Good morning ladies!! Thank you to those who entered while we were away!! I have entered all valid requests on our list. We now have ONE AVAILABLE SPOT up for grabs!! We are very pleased with the turn-out this month and can't wait to hear everyone. **If we fill-up fast enough 12pm est time , we will post the new link to the contest for all of you by 4PM EST TIME.
We thank Dee (VitamineDee) for stopping in and for her encouragement. It's always nice to see you girl
Have a great day ladies!!
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

@Fangaliel : I have sent you a private message my friend Thank you

pennyd1824LEVEL 66

Reply by pennyd1824GOLD

Good Morning everyone just checking in to see how it's going and it is going great it looks like. So I will check in later to see when we start, Have a great day. Hey Denise and Johnny, Happy to be here.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Good morning Penny! We're waiting to see if we fill that last spot girl. As you know we always start our contests @ 4pm est time and they usually last TWO DAYS but we'll see how this goes. I have volunteer duties on Fridays so We can't be starting or ending a contest on that day so, the deadline might be extended to 3 days all depending when we actually start. If it's TODAY @ 4PM EST TIME, The deadline will be SATURDAY and that will give you all an extra day. If we start tomorrow, you'll all have two days since the contest will still end on Saturday. Hope that makes sense hehe!

Mo52LEVEL 54

Reply by Mo52GOLD

Hi Denise.....I'll give it a go if there's still a spot
remaining.

Thanks.....Moira

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Good morning Moira and welcome to you!! We're happy to have you with us girl I'll add you in that last spot! We hope you enjoy your stay!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

01.entrancertv

02.sylviapl65

03.SHANDEBEL

04.halfpint31743

05.sweetcheeks27

06.GloriaDarcy

07.Sparrow6

08.jaderottie63

09.gatyamgal

10.PamelaJane

11.KimandTerry

12.Music_Lover_1934

13.pennyd1824

14.lindy_ann

15.Lavender79

16.carmerapple

17.starlite12

18.sweetangel226

19.Fangaliel

20.Mo52

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Ladies, I'm now closing the thread to "new replies" since we've filled all the spots. I will be back @ 4pm est time to come give you the link to the official contest. Please be sure to "log out of singsnap completely" and then come and click on the link to be sure to be able to access the new thread. **If you have any questions or concerns till then, please feel free to send me a private message since I will not be monitoring this thread. Thank you all so much for joining us and we'll see you all @ 4pm est time
PLEASE NOTE: It has been asked in pm if "Claiming" a song was allowed once we start and the answer is "no". There are enough songs for everyone and as I stated there CAN be duplicates but NOT IN THE SAME GROUP. We really feel there SHOULDN'T even be dupes because there are way enough songs for 20 ladies though
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106