This topic is listed in Contests - Completed.
It has been viewed 1,502 times and 110 replies have been made.

Previous -
Novella

Reply by NovellaSNAP-STAR +16 +31

It's going to be a Rockin' Shocktober!

YAY!!!!

Congrats to everyone!!! Whoever wins this thing is well deserved because you were all so fabulous! I am so happy I decided to join this contest... I've only ever been in one other and I usually avoid them due to drama and poor organization. But this one was so clean, on schedule and each and every competitor was kind, encouraging and talented! It's been such an honour to be in this thing with you all and be amongst such fine company with the judges! I'm sappy.. I know! It's just been a fantastic experience for me from every angle! Many thanks and many good wishes to everyone!!!!

Cheers,
Novella

Novella

Reply by NovellaSNAP-STAR +16 +31

It's going to be a Rockin' Shocktober!

Luvnmysoldier

Reply by Luvnmysoldier

YAY!!!!

Congrats to everyone!!! Whoever wins this thing is well deserved because you were all so fabulous! I am so happy I decided to join this contest... I've only ever been in one other and I usually avoid them due to drama and poor organization. But this one was so clean, on schedule and each and every competitor was kind, encouraging and talented! It's been such an honour to be in this thing with you all and be amongst such fine company with the judges! I'm sappy.. I know! It's just been a fantastic experience for me from every angle! Many thanks and many good wishes to everyone!!!!

Cheers,
NovellaNovella

What she ^ said :)

SKSOUTH

Reply by SKSOUTH

Okay, I still got the preachers son ringing wonderfully in my ears but I have to agree what Novella and Luvnmysoldier have said.

I feel I have really made some new friends here in this contest, everyone has been super! A lot of amazing singers here too!

No matter who takes the cake, I look forward to singing with and communicating with all of you here on the site and I hope everyone remembers that each friday night I host;

SK's Friday Night Redneck Roundup!

This week the theme is gonna be story songs like Charlie Daniels - Uneasy Rider and Tom T Hall's - Week in a Country Jail!

I love singing these rippin fast tongue tangling tunes and hope Mitch will bring along his Ray Stevens - Haircut Song and maybe the rest of you can bring something too?

Good luck to everyone!

MitchRoberts

Reply by MitchRobertsGOLD

Okay, the lump in my throat is clearing up from listening to Luvnmysoldier's song. Not fair to hit a guy like that right out of the blue, girl!

I've said it before, it's been an Honor to have been included with such talented singers, and I hope to continue to see you all for a long, long, time. You are ALL winners in my book, the judges will have to be splitting hairs to pick just ONE out of this.

SK, I'll not only bring that one I'll even search for the Mississippi Squarill Revival! Wish they had some of the Pinkard and Bowden parody songs here!! 'Sides, I LOVE Charlie Daniels and Tom T. Hall songs! Sounds like it's gonna be FUN!!!

GOOD LUCK to you all!

Fiddler

Edited reply by Fiddler

I agree with everyone else. This contest has been so much fun, Spennington, and Baileykj01, have been 2 of the best host and judges I have found yet here on the site. All the contestants, have amazing talant, and are very kind with their comments. I am glad to have made new friends with everyone here. Ya'll were great.

Fiddler

Reply by Fiddler

way to quiet in here,, "HEY YA'LL WAKE UP!"

Sheila

Reply by SheilaGOLD

Shoot, my fiddle dee dee girlie I was snoozin. LOL. Nope had to be out for a while but I am back now. Will post results real soon.

Fiddler

Reply by Fiddler

LOL,,, Well don't hit the snooze button!

Sheila

Edited reply by SheilaGOLD

NEW PAGE IS UP GUYS!! I WILL TRULY MISS YOU ALL!

Previous -

Topic Closed
This topic has been closed and will not receive any new replies.