queen beatles and lotssss

This topic is listed in General Discussion. It has been viewed 829 times and 33 replies have been made.

charis28LEVEL 9

Post by charis28

wow there will be some happy snappers, check out all the songs that have just made it back.yes good work Trevor

CheekylilvixenLEVEL 2

Reply by CheekylilvixenGOLD

you must be somewhere other than the US. Cus I aint see'ing any Beatles or Queen

charis28LEVEL 9

Reply by charis28

yep uk

allen_scouse

Reply by allen_scouse

Aww It's not fair on US........ Some great titles and artists............

smallstrangegodLEVEL 18

Reply by smallstrangegod

aww...... man.... i love the beatles and queen.... why do I live here? LOL

when for the U.S?????

AnnieLEVEL 85

Reply by AnnieGOLD

Man U.S. law really sucks sometimes. I know Snap would have all these great artists back for us here in America if they could...but it's so frustrating not to be able to sing these amazing songs.

I AM appreciative of what we HAVE gotten back though. Glad to see that at least some of our Snap family can sing these artists. Yay!

charis28LEVEL 9

Reply by charis28

So sorry i brought it up, thought we could all sing them , was just excited when i saw so many back.
Hopefully it will be the same for US soon.

smallstrangegodLEVEL 18

Reply by smallstrangegod

smallstrangegodLEVEL 18

Reply by smallstrangegod

stupid rules... LOL

deedlerockLEVEL 41

Reply by deedlerockGOLD

deedlerockLEVEL 41

Reply by deedlerockGOLD

I JOINED Singsnap to sing Beatles and Queen and a few others. Still waiting....sigh.

chidderLEVEL 4

Reply by chidder

i started singing here so the love of my life could hear me sing.... doesn't matter how many pages of songs turn up... if they are regionally based where I can sing em, but she can't hear em, what's the point in singin em?

hopefully the restrictions will be lifted soon so everyone can enjoy singing those songs again

stannyyjoeLEVEL 33

Reply by stannyyjoe

By my reckoning there's over sixteen and a half pages. Thank You Fingers crossed for them being available to all soon.

sneezymonkeyLEVEL 5

Reply by sneezymonkey

Yippee!!!!

jdedLEVEL 9

Reply by jded

hey Nikki, let's move to the UK!

LaNellLEVEL 33

Reply by LaNellGOLD

Oh wow! I'm happy for you UK'ers! Enjoy...as I know that you will!

I figure that it's just a matter of a little more time, before we all get them back. I hope so, anyway! :))

BobELEVEL 42

Reply by BobEGOLD

US LAW...LOL

I guess that law only applies to SingSnap then...

smallstrangegodLEVEL 18

Reply by smallstrangegod

hey Teresa!! I agree let's just move to the UK... we can go bother everyone!!!

i really hope that we will soon have these "16 and a half pages" of songs... i think my heart just broke a little bit

*tear*

smallstrangegodLEVEL 18

Reply by smallstrangegod

i am sad about not getting the songs... but most of all I am very sad that I can't even listen to my friends sing those songs... that's what is so disappointing.

I've waited for the songs... i can wait longer... but it's sad I can't listen...

*crosses fingers and toes and eyes*

typomaniacLEVEL 2

Reply by typomaniac

i started singing here so the love of my life could hear me sing.... doesn't matter how many pages of songs turn up... if they are regionally based where I can sing em, but she can't hear em, what's the point in singin em?

hopefully the restrictions will be lifted soon so everyone can enjoy singing those songs againchidder

I hope we all can sing them soon too .. Would love to hear some of my favorite people here at s/s, no matter where they are located, sing them even more!

ShalimarLEVEL 2

Reply by Shalimar

Ah gees, I was excited for a minute, no Beatles for the U.S. snappers! Drat!

TONESINGSLEVEL 3

Reply by TONESINGS

Yes it's great we've got some good music songs from some great groups at last(Abba,Beatles,e,tc.Some of the songs are new,some of then not so new brought back from licencing restrictions.
I hear singsnappers in u.s.a can't record them but in the uk we can well it makes a change to have some british/european music on this site as I think there's too many country music songs.
When I started on this site a lot of songs quickly became licenced without any notice.

werewoofLEVEL 37

Reply by werewoofGOLD

Ok... so.... any of you guys wanna pirate a few beatles songs and send 'em to a poor lil' ol' american boy?

;~)

( of course you do know I'm joking.....)

smallstrangegodLEVEL 18

Reply by smallstrangegod

so instead of the beatles and queen and I think someone said the rolling stones... we recieved a few new songs today.... which.... seriously.... THE BARNEY THEME SONG..... WHAAAAAAAAATTTTT????

i really hope that at some point we *USA* will be able to sing the good stuff too...

Vicster

Edited reply by Vicster

Looks like some AWESOME "Children's Favorites" on my US list...lol. I may just sing the Barney song sometime...just because...haha

There have been some songs I have been thrilled to see back but sure would like some Queen and Beatles too...well, hopefully they will come back here too...someday.

But...happy for you there in the UK.

VicLEVEL 80

Reply by Vic

It's great to have David Bowie back, I've sung a few already but got the usual no views no comments as not featured...lol
I'm sorry for all our North American friends and hope you get these great songs back soon. Vic

ChristopheLEVEL 1

Reply by Christophe

I hope this situation can fixed soon. We are getting the shaft in the US.

MilesLEVEL 52

Reply by MilesGOLD

The fact that they're back in ANY way is positive & you can be sure that Trevor is still working hard to get them back for everyone...I'd imagine he had to mull seriously over whether to release them back into the system knowing that many wouldn't have access to them, but better that SOME get to sing them again than none of us. & with luck before too much longer they'll be available to all...& the other missing artists too

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Reply by -Tas-

Well I am so happy that my friends do have access to the great artists and songs that we don't have, but I feel like I'm sitting at the table while my friends are getting to enjoy a hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and a cherry on top while all I get is the vanilla ice cream.

KaraoKate

Reply by KaraoKateGOLD

I'm just happy to be here

RugerLEVEL 41

Reply by Ruger

All the Beatle songs would do is remind everyone how old they are!!! We don't need them!

woollie2002LEVEL 21

Edited reply by woollie2002

All the Beatle songs would do is remind everyone how old they are!!! We don't need them!whisperingghost

LOL you are right!!

But...........still would be nice to get some back.........lol

woollie2002LEVEL 21

Reply by woollie2002

Miss_ChievousLEVEL 34

Reply by Miss_ChievousGOLD

All the Beatle songs would do is remind everyone how old they are!!! We don't need them!whisperingghost

Not necessarily. I have 2 older sisters and an older brother, so I was brought up with their favourite music. I certainly am glad I got The Beatles back. My favourite band ever

To each their own I suppose.

Just my 2 euros worth