It's the Weekend..vocal and creativity

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 892 times and 46 replies have been made.

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Post by -Tas-

Wow Everyone was so superb in this contest. Was so difficult to judge you all..Misswillie, Frank and I thank you so

much for you participation. Below we have listed Vocal Awards,Creativity Awards, and our medalists.

Vocal Awards:

Creativity Awards:

Gold Medalists:

XXsmurfettexx,Armstrong1,flyhingscotsman13,Mack02,peachey528,outlaw40,Royal_Flush,PaulK,FinnPeter,
Music_lover_1934,Rhav,noelsgrandpa,smoky_mtn_girl,a_god_s,lindahuisman,jeanie,-RonZee-,southernguy2_1,
spideyscott,johnno,steve1492,GotTwelve,Chelster,T-T-M,CurvesGal

Silver Medalists:

caz_25,AlRichard,Tutu_Bent,blueeyedgoddess,DIMMPLES,yulisese,shingingstar1956,annalea,edgar,KittenKat,Rerun,
7timesdad,crooner7,Glesgaman,JuliaGoolia,witty_las,NightinGal,karaoketam,gnerg,Moonbugz_,green76singer,Foggy65,
THEUNKNOWNSINGER1986,webcat444,wayne123922209,Seanamon,conan72,Muzical_Express,BCHAL,ND_Cowgirl,sexygranny42

Bronze Medalists:

YellowDove,sandylynn52,MacBlueEyes,MemphisBluesman,RockRob,billphillips,Justsinger,Riss,boogie63,Archon
deniselovestochat,coreen,TyJay,greekman,silkysoul,bonkiwi,pam7,SonnyandCher,DJRAY,rnewton1940,stephanie67,
starlite23,Tanny521,djbro,RussellB

Thank you again everyone. Make sure to come back next weekend..A new Theme with new prizes starts Friday at 4pm

singsnap time and ends Sunday at 7pm singsnap time. See you all then.

witty_lasLEVEL 16

Reply by witty_las

woooot! thanks a lot for this wonderful contest Tas!! wow! congrats everyone!! you are all awesome!! hugss

spideyscottLEVEL 44

Reply by spideyscott

woohoo..ty&congrats everyone!!

sexygranny42LEVEL 12

Reply by sexygranny42

Whoww weeeeeee!!!! Congratulations to all the winners!!!! You all were superb.....Thank you Tas, Frank and MissWillie for my silver medal...I appreciate it....See you next week-end guys....

starlite23LEVEL 19

Reply by starlite23

yeaaa thank you for the award i love it will put it on my profile page soon congrats everyone had fun will check into next wk contest. Hugs until we meet again!!

starlite23LEVEL 19

Reply by starlite23

yeaaa thank you for the award i love it will put it on my profile page soon congrats everyone had fun will check into next wk contest. Hugs until we meet again!!

starlite23LEVEL 19

Reply by starlite23

starlite23LEVEL 19

Reply by starlite23

AlRichardLEVEL 3

Reply by AlRichardGOLD

Congratulations to all the winners, thank you Tas, Frank and Miss Willie, for another fine contest, Al

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Reply by -Tas-

here is the code for the gold medalists:

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Reply by -Tas-

here is the code for the silver medalists:

KittenKatLEVEL 24

Reply by KittenKatGOLD

Congrats Everyone!!!! Thanks so much Tas, Frank & MissWillie!!!!! Have a good week everyone!!

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Reply by -Tas-

here is the code for the bronze medalists

LeadBellyLEVEL 1

Reply by LeadBelly

thank you very much

TCB

LeadBellyLEVEL 1

Reply by LeadBelly

thank you very much

TCB

LeadBellyLEVEL 1

Reply by LeadBelly

thank you very much

TCB

a_god_sLEVEL 110

Reply by a_god_sGOLD +2

Love these Heart-o-Grams!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Whoo!! Thanks to the judges!! Taz, Frank and MissWillie!

Wonderful bunch of singers and creative too!!

JustsingerLEVEL 61

Reply by JustsingerGOLD

thanks for the bronze

Patsy

shiningstar1956LEVEL 12

Reply by shiningstar1956

Thanks tas and john

MacBlueEyes

Reply by MacBlueEyesGOLD

Thanks for the Bronze medal! Congratulations to all the winners. Looking forward to next weekend.

Mac

sandylynn52LEVEL 28

Reply by sandylynn52

thank you for bronz very much see u next weekend....will be here for sure

RhavLEVEL 38

Reply by Rhav

WHOOO!!! THANK YOU AND CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!

Mack02LEVEL 16

Reply by Mack02

Thanks Tas , Frank. Miss-Willie For A Great contest And For The Awards. Will Be Back next Weekend.

webcat444LEVEL 67

Reply by webcat444GOLD

Congrats to all the winners and thank you so much for my silver medal...Love it to pieces...Hugs

DIMMPLESLEVEL 7

Reply by DIMMPLES

wow congrats peeps thanks for the Silver

flyingscotsman13LEVEL 44

Reply by flyingscotsman13GOLD

Awwwwwwww thanks so much for the award .. Teddy and I are so happy LOL .... Well done everyone .. cant wait till Friday again LOL ...

Tutu_Bent

Reply by Tutu_Bent

Congratulations to all the winners. Yay! You were all so wonderful.
Thank you Tas, Frank and Willie for the silver medal! I feel so honored. And I must say, this weekend contest is AWESOME and I enjoy it so much! Hurray for the Host and hostess!

caz_25LEVEL 2

Reply by caz_25

thanks all

coreen

Reply by coreen

thank you so much, super contest, congrats to all the winners.........

-RonZee-LEVEL 2

Reply by -RonZee-

Wow thanks for that wee gold and I must aplogise for the minimal amount of listens I got done but it has been a hectic few days.

CurvesGalLEVEL 6

Reply by CurvesGal

Thanks guys, that was a lot of fun :))

THEUNKNOWNSINGER1986LEVEL 31

Reply by THEUNKNOWNSINGER1986

THANKS SO MUCH

FinnPeterLEVEL 105

Reply by FinnPeterGOLD

Thank you so much for the "Creativity Award and "Gold Medal" Awards and congrats to all the other winners and a big thank you to Tas, Frank and MissWille for a great contest! Until the next time!.....Peter

outlaw040LEVEL 39

Reply by outlaw040

great big thanks to our judges-----and thanks to all the people who sang there heart's out you were all winners. se ya on the weekend---god bless you all...

T-T-M

Reply by T-T-M

Thanks again you guys,.fantastic ^L^

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Reply by -Tas-

here are the codes for Rhav's awards:

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Reply by -Tas-

If you would like the codes to your awards...You can right click on the award..save it to your computer..go to www.tinypic.com Click upload...find where you saved to your computer..then upload..a box of codes will appear..The top code is the one you use for your profile page...Please try this first...If you still can't get it..PM either me or misswillie and we will get your code and post it for you here.

noelsgrandpaLEVEL 10

Reply by noelsgrandpa

WOW how much fun was that. Congrats to everyone.

XXsmurfetteXXLEVEL 100

Reply by XXsmurfetteXXGOLD

ty so much for my award & congrats to all the other winners, ty once again Tas, Frank & MissW xx

Armstrong1LEVEL 54

Reply by Armstrong1GOLD

Thanks so much for the Vocal Award and the Gold Award.
This was a great contest. A lot of talent here.
Congrats to all the winners.

Donnie (Armstrong1)

Music_Lover_1934

Reply by Music_Lover_1934GOLD

Congrats to all the winners.... you were all great!!! thank you for my recognitions... the three of you are fantastic hosts.... hope to see you all next week-end~ Tillie

RhavLEVEL 38

Reply by Rhav

Thanks bunches grammatea4u. This was a great contest.

MemphisBluesManLEVEL 43

Reply by MemphisBluesManGOLD

Thanks so much for the award.......Great hosts, great contest and Fantastic Singers..............Bill

Foggy65

Reply by Foggy65GOLD

Thanks so much for the award.......Great hosts and great contest.. everyone sounded terrific..
Charlie

SonnyandCherLEVEL 2

Reply by SonnyandCher

CONGRATS ,EVERYBODY, YOU WERE ALL AMAZING , AS WELL AS OUR JUDGES,,,,,,,, CHER!!!!!!! YEAH!!!

silkysoulLEVEL 47

Reply by silkysoul

Thanks, judges! It was fun to get to meet the fellow contestants and see the SingSnap community a little more.

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Reply by -Tas-

a new weekend contest is up http://www.singsnap.com/snap/forum/topic/b327ffd