Honest Feedabck

This topic is listed in Website Suggestions. It has been viewed 453 times and 11 replies have been made.

ConstructiveFeedback

Edited post by ConstructiveFeedback

Come on people, some of the songs are a damnation to mankind. Lets tell people they are apalling and perhaps they will save some bandwidth and storage space.

Sum_Southern_SugarLEVEL 24

Reply by Sum_Southern_Sugar

no songs, eh?

figures

charlie_girl

Edited reply by charlie_girlGOLD +4

Merry Christmas everyone... we have fresh snowman poop outside... hugs n'stuff, plus tax!

Makes you wonder who really is behind a nic made on the same day as they put up a thread like this.....

Come out ~~~ come out who ever you are.....
Lmaooooooooooo

legendtwo

Reply by legendtwo

LMAO Charlie

karaokegod73LEVEL 29

Reply by karaokegod73PATRON

We don't need any more songs taken off. You're probably suggesting only gospel songs remain huh?

ConstructiveFeedback

Reply by ConstructiveFeedback

I am the last person in the world that would advocate god, or anything to do with him. I am most definately a non believer and in my opinion religion sucks. I am just saying that we should be able to be honest in the comments we make, without being hurtful, why leave comments saying great singing when it is not?

karaokegod73LEVEL 29

Reply by karaokegod73PATRON

Oh, I thought you meant like lyrics in some of the songs..but you mean the quality of singing. Well I don't know what to say to that.

KwazeeKJLEVEL 27

Reply by KwazeeKJGOLD

thats is why you have the OPTION to LEAVE comments or NOT - IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT LEAVE COMMENTS
personally im just here to have fun i dont give a crap if people are bad but if you do dont listen

and ps
hiding behind a name like constructivefeedback is just lame

xenomarkLEVEL 85

Reply by xenomark

hiding behind a name like constructivefeedback is just lame
Kiki-jayne

I am just saying that we should be able to be honestConstructiveFeedback

ohh the irony....

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Reply by -Tas-GOLD

I at the moment cannot write what I am really thinking..because the language used would definitely get me banned from the site.

KwazeeKJLEVEL 27

Reply by KwazeeKJGOLD

LMAO i was being told not put what i put first on it

MegzzLEVEL 4

Reply by Megzz

LOL.....