This topic is listed in General Discussion.
It has been viewed 9,861 times and 228 replies have been made.

blaza

Reply by blazaPATRON

Holy smokes the British pound is at .63? :oO

Red_Dragon21

Reply by Red_Dragon21GOLD

Holy smokes the British pound is at .63? :oOblaza

lol In 2 years time that will be pence not pounds lol,,,, Who Knows ..

maraita1962

Reply by maraita1962GOLD

Happy Shoctober Everyone

I STILL LOVE BEING ABLE TO SING ON HERE AND WOULD NOT BEGRUDGE MYSELF SOME HAPPINESS. BUT IF A PERSON HAS A FULL YEARS MEMBERSHIP AND HAS SOMETHING THAT CAME UP MEDICALLY WRONG , AND COULD NOT USE CERTAIN MONTHS WITH MEDICAL PROF , AND IS NOT ASKING FOR A REFUND OF THEIR MONEY. JUST ASKING FOR YOU TO PUT THAT TIME ON HOLD FOR THE LEFT OVER MONTHS FOR A WHILE. NOT TO SAY YOU HAVE TO HOLD IT OPEN FOREVER. CAN YOU SINGSNAP GIVE A LOGICAL REASON TO WHY YOU WOULD NOT DO THAT ? HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND YOUR SIDE SINGSNAP. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IN CASE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A YEAR OR TO YEAR OPTION. AND SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN TO ME MEDICALLY SPEAKING. WHERE I NEEDED SOME TIME AWAY TO HEAL. AND COULD NOT SING FOR AWHILE DURING THAT HEALING PROCESS. PLEASE ANSWER AND DONT LEAVE ME TO THINK OF SINGSNAP AS HEARTLESS. I JUST WANT TO UNDERSTAND SOME THINGS . AND NOT LOOK AT SS THIS WAY.

SINCERELY CONNIEmaraita1962

Our database does not allow us to put memberships on hold. It's just not designed that way. What we usually do is offer the option to transfer the Gold to another active user so it doesn't go to waste. Novella

I THINK THAT SS SHOULD THEN LOOK AT THEIR DATA BASE AND RE DESIGN SOME THINGS. WHILE IT IS NICE TO BE A GIVER TO OTHERS,
THAT PERSON WHO IS ASKING FOR YOU TO HOLD THE TIME THEY HAVE LEFT ON A PRE PAYMENT. MAY NOT HAVE MONEY DUE TO DOCTORS BILLS OR SUCH UPON TRYING TO COME BACK TO SS ONCE THEY HEAL. AND THAT IS WHAT THERE ARE SPONSORS FOR. SO THIS IS CAUSING SOMEONE WHO IS IN A BAD CONDITION FOR A WHILE TO GIVE UP SIX MONTHS OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY. I THINK THAT SS OWES IT TO TRY TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER IF MEDICAL EVIDENCE IS PROVIDED YOU TRY TO RETHINK HOW YOUR SYSTEM WORKS. AND PROVIDE THAT SERVICE TO THAT PAYING CUSTOMER. I MAY NOT BE LIKED . AND CALLED A POT STIRRER AFTER THIS. BUT TRUTH IS TRUTH. AND THAT PERSON WHO PUT OUT THAT MONEY MIGHT HAVE BEEN STRETCHING THEIR MONEY TO PAY THAT . AND GET A BETTER DEAL . IM NOT TRYING TO PUT SS DOWN. IM JUST SAYING YOU HAVE TO COME UP WITH BETTER REASONS THEN THIS.

Novella

Reply by NovellaSNAP-STAR +16 +31

It's going to be a Rockin' Shocktober!

Thanks for the feedback - we appreciate it

KaylaKay

Reply by KaylaKay

Novella,
I do appreciate what SS is offering, but as I read the messages I am realizing that a lot of people are like me...on VERY fixed incomes, and unable to leave their places of abode, therefore this is their single enjoyment! I was fortunate enough to have someone sponsor my gold, this year. as I was a paid member who no longer could afford it. But as good as this site is...it would be nothing without it's members...and for this member coming up with an extra $200. is impossible. So the basic jest of this is ...if we cannot use your "Great Savings Plan" on a monthly pay basis,(as not all of us have major credit cards) then it has no value to a lot of your members...and please I mean no disrespect...but with out us the members...there would be no SINGSNAP!
Sincerely
Kaylakay

Chanda

Reply by Chanda

WHY.. every time Singsnap makes a change of ANY kind does everyone have to flock here with negativity? its a payment OPTION.. use it if you can, if you can't do what you do now. No one said you HAVE to. I think Singsnap staff on alot of occasions goes out of thier way to please members. I have seen this over and over since 2007 when I joined. Most businesses do not care frankly if their customers are happy.. they do. Be grateful for that!

Novella

Novella,
I do appreciate what SS is offering, but as I read the messages I am realizing that a lot of people are like me...on VERY fixed incomes, and unable to leave their places of abode, therefore this is their single enjoyment! I was fortunate enough to have someone sponsor my gold, this year. as I was a paid member who no longer could afford it. But as good as this site is...it would be nothing without it's members...and for this member coming up with an extra $200. is impossible. So the basic jest of this is ...if we cannot use your "Great Savings Plan" on a monthly pay basis,(as not all of us have major credit cards) then it has no value to a lot of your members...and please I mean no disrespect...but with out us the members...there would be no SINGSNAP!
Sincerely
KaylakayKaylaKay

Oh absolutely! No disrespect taken We understand this plan isn't for everyone. It was just requested by the members and we tried our best to accommodate We don't expect everyone to sign-up for it but those who can and want to, now have that option

Spooky

Edited reply by SpookyGOLD

Hello :-)

So does this mean that if you are a gold member and pay a monthly subscription. That you could save monthly on your payments? If so, how does it work?

If that means saving then I am in! lol :0)

itaintmebabe

Reply by itaintmebabe

The reason I have not bought a "GOLD" membership again after the first time, is because it seemed to me that the majority of music available on sing snap is Country western. I am not a huge fan of country/western music and the "Gold" membership is far too expensive for the choices of songs available.

maraita1962

Reply by maraita1962GOLD

Happy Shoctober Everyone

I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE STAFF AND THEIR HARD WORK. THEY A WONDERFUL PEOPLE. I AM JUST LOOKING AT THE WONDERFUL MEMBER WHO LOST HALF OF THEIR HARD EARNINGS. AND IS DOWN ON THEIR HEALTH.
AND MAY NOT HAVE THE FUNDS FOR A WHILE TO HAVE THAT SIX MONTH BREAK . I AM JUST SAYING IF THEIR DATA BASE CAN FIGURE A WAY TO GIVE THAT SIX MONTHS TO ANOTHER MEMBER, THEN WHY CAN IT NOT COME WITH A WAY TO SAVE THAT SIX MONTHS FOR A PAYING CUSTOMER , WHO MAY NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD THAT SIX MONTHS ONCE THEY COME BACK. THEN HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. IM NOT GOING TO BE A BUTT KISSER AND SAY THAT THIS SITS RIGHT. I LOVE THE STAFF HERE AT SS. THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM . NOR ARE THEY. I KNOW IT TAKES A LOT TO RUN A BIG CORPORATION. AND NOT EVERYTHING RUNS SMOOTHLY. AND I AM NOT PUTTING ANYONE DOWN. SO PLEASE DONT TAKE IT LIKE THAT. I AM JUST ASKING THAT SS HELP TRY TO SECURE SOMETHING FOR A PAYING CUSTOMER. I THINK IT ONLY RIGHT. AND YES OTHER BUSINESSES DONT CARE. THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE BETTER BUSINESS BURRO OUT THERE. I AM SO NOT TRYING TO BE NASTY ABOUT THIS. BUT WHEN HEARING ABOUT THIS ONE PERSONS HEALTH PROBLEM . IT MADE ME SENSITIVE AS A HUMAN BEING FOR THEM. I GUESS THIS JUST MAKES ME HUMAN. MY HOW THE WORLD SWINGS. WHAT WOULD IT BE LIKE IF WE ALL JUST TRIED THAT ON FOR A WHILE. THE WORLD WOULD CATCH A NICE BREAK .LOL!

Chanda

Reply by Chanda

The reason I have not bought a "GOLD" membership again after the first time, is because it seemed to me that the majority of music available on sing snap is Country western. I am not a huge fan of country/western music and the "Gold" membership is far too expensive for the choices of songs available. itaintmebabe
actually i am going to disagree here being a HUGE country fan... of the last 309 songs added by singsnap.. 39 were country. just saying

maraita1962

Reply by maraita1962GOLD

Happy Shoctober Everyone

OK IVE SAID MY PEACE TIME TO LET GO LOL AND BREATH WOOOOOOOOSA LOL. TO ANY OF YOU THAT KNOW WHAT THE MOVIE TO WHAT THE WORD WOOOOOOOOOOSA CAME FROM. SEE IM MAKING NICE AND LIGHT OF THESE CONVOS NOW. GIVING IT A BREAK NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE SO SERIOUS LOL

RoseJewel

Reply by RoseJewel

hello.... Trevor... how about BUY ONE GET ONE FREE lol

thats good for your members !!!!

maraita1962

Reply by maraita1962GOLD

Happy Shoctober Everyone

ALL THESE COMMENTS ARE CALLED (((( BALANCE )))))))))))))))

: )

Katie-and-Dennis

Edited reply by Katie-and-Dennis

Look at it this way....

If you buy a packet of cornflakes and eat half of them...then suffer a tummy bug and can't eat for a wee while....do you take the other half of the packet back to the shop and ask for your money back?............

Do you ask the water board for a refund on your annual charges?...because you were hospitalised for a few months and didn't actually use any water during that time?....

When one purchases a subscription....one is buying a product/service....it is no different from buying anything else....and one would not expect it really to be any different.....I know I wouldn't....how often do you ask for your money back for something you have used half of?....or...how often do you say...."take that back and I will come back in six months and use the other half"?....the thought would actually never cross my mind....

I think in terms of how SingSnap treats its members...they do bend the rules a lot....probably a lot more than any other business I have seen actually....they treat their members on an individual basis....we are not just a number to them....

As to people complaining about the content....I don't know of anywhere else on the internet where you can get access to well over 30,000 backing tracks for around £7.50 a month....and record them using the standard of technology here......

Its just another level of pricing it really is no big deal...its great for the people who can afford it...and if not...well perhaps something else will come along for the people that can't....SingSnap are never short of ideas on working out what is best for their membership......

oldies

Reply by oldiesGOLD

My current subscription ends in February, I think. I have been told that I can't receive any return on the money if I decide to discontinue and would need a return of the remaining months that have been paid in an annual subscribscription.
When does this start for the 2 year scribscription, at the end of the annual subscribtion ? As I have 5 months remaining, will I lose those months ? Will it be concurrent ?

I have also suggested to be able to find songs alphabetically in my/ music listings/ beside the current way they are listed. No reply. I have suggested certain songs, no reply.
When does this new pricing agreement / program start ?

As we can't use the Singsnap on You Tube, I guess for legal aspects, The use of the music by their recorder is basically not allowed. Who are the other listings except my space, facebook, and
As some songs are select and can be removed because of licensensing, they are also offered by another company by contract to use but no attempt is used to replace or provide another company's package products.

This cost is only an advanatage of $ 40.00 for the 2 year period.

What if this company goes belly up in a certain time. I will assume that all money would not be refunded. Times are tough for some people as well as their circumstances which effect those on a tight budget.

The cost doesn't concern me as much as the agreements. A contract is a contract. It just went up last year for me from $ 70.00 to $ 120.00.

I really enjoy Singsnap and the people that use the services. I would like to have more views and comments the same as anyone else.

Thank you for any comments and assistance you can give as well as feed back.

Jeff ( oldies )

Terry

Reply by TerryGOLD

WHY.. every time Singsnap makes a change of ANY kind does everyone have to flock here with negativity? its a payment OPTION.. use it if you can, if you can't do what you do now. No one said you HAVE to. I think Singsnap staff on alot of occasions goes out of thier way to please members. I have seen this over and over since 2007 when I joined. Most businesses do not care frankly if their customers are happy.. they do. Be grateful for that!Chanda

WELL STATED!!!!

bexi

Reply by bexiGOLD

my payments are ongoing... will it change automatically or do i have to cancel and restart it? not sure how i get the discount :S

Silkenfire

Reply by SilkenfireGOLD

ALL THESE COMMENTS ARE CALLED (((( BALANCE ))))))))))))))): )maraita1962

Maraita... Please discontinue typing in capital letters. On the Net, when you type in all capital letters, it means you are yelling. I find it very distracting when I am reading through a thread.

As to the subject of this thread, I want to say thank you to SS for widening their option base to include a savings to those who are prepared to exchange a risk (according to their own state of health, finances and etc.) for an obligation. This is business folks!

SS has an obligation to stay in business for ALL of its membership. Without being presumptuous, I'm sure that most people can understand that any financing a business obtains to expand their business is often based on the ability to predict profit margins over the expanse of time the financing is to run. Lines of credit are often obtained on the basis of the owner being able to provide solid evidence of his revenues and so, when people contract for 2 years and pay up front, it helps SS to grow. From a business point of view, SS must provide its service as offered for the length of time people are contracting for. They cannot increase their rates to those who accept this option so that means that SS ALSO takes a risk where their ability to pay their expenses over the next 2 years is concerned.

I can understand that people on fixed income are hoping for any kind of cutting of expenses because that is our obligation to ourselves but let's get serious about whose obligation belongs to who.

Now, I am not assuming that Trevor is re-financing and it's not my intention to indicate that he is BUT writing too much of his revenue off to "goodwill" is not going to be considered healthy for SS's livelihood and I, for one, would like to see SS stay alive.

(Just as a sidenote - I quit smoking after 40 years of burning my money and THIS was MY reward - that $13 a month is a pittance but it's MY pittance and I earned it. And yes, I AM on a fixed income.)

Much appreciation to Trevor and staff for their continuing good service...

Respectfully,

Silken

peggyjoy

Reply by peggyjoyGOLD

Out of town babysitting for a couple of days, so will return to Snapping next week! See you then!

Mmmm... do I smell cheeseburgers???

peggyjoy

Reply by peggyjoyGOLD

Out of town babysitting for a couple of days, so will return to Snapping next week! See you then!

I just renewed my gold membership, and am seriously considering contacting support to do the two-year savings thingy. As long as SingSnap is here and I'm able to move breath in and out, I plan to stay here, so might as well save a little money. Thanks, guys!

blaza

Reply by blazaPATRON

Mmmm... do I smell cheeseburgers???peggyjoy

DROP DAT CHEESEBURGER! Now... back away....slowly..

Novella

My current subscription ends in February, I think. I have been told that I can't receive any return on the money if I decide to discontinue and would need a return of the remaining months that have been paid in an annual subscribscription.
When does this start for the 2 year scribscription, at the end of the annual subscribtion ? As I have 5 months remaining, will I lose those months ? Will it be concurrent ?
oldies

In this case, you would wait until your subscription ends in February and then subscribe to the two year plan.

I have also suggested to be able to find songs alphabetically in my/ music listings/ beside the current way they are listed. No reply. I have suggested certain songs, no reply.

Where are you writing that you're not getting a reply? As someone who spends hours in Support - we respond to each and every note as timely as possible. We may not implement your suggestions for whatever reason but you should most certainly get a response. So let me know...

This cost is only an advanatage of $ 40.00 for the 2 year period.

No. Our membership is $12/month USD.

$120 a year is a REDUCED rate based on a longer membership deal.
$199 two years is even further reduce.

The equation is 12X24 - 199 = $89.

It just depends how you subscribe but it has the potential to save you $89.

What if this company goes belly up in a certain time.

We're not going anywhere We've lasted 5 times longer than any of our competitors and we plan to be here for a very, very long time. SingSnap means as much to Staff as it does to you guys. It's not just a business, it's a home away from home. We have family and friends on here too, both real life and virtual Each of us is invested a great deal in this site and as long as you guys are here, we'll do everything we can to make as many of you happy as possible That's the best we can do....

I hope i addressed some of your concerns

Novella

my payments are ongoing... will it change automatically or do i have to cancel and restart it? not sure how i get the discount :S bexi

Hi bexi,

If you are currently on a subscription you would cancel that and then subscribe to this new deal. You have the option of making a one-time payment or having it automatically renew - the choice is yours

Blues_Man

Reply by Blues_ManGOLD

IT FIGURES,LESS THEN 2 WEEKS AGO I RENEWED FOR 120.00 AND NOW IT'S 89.00,NOT FAIR.IT SHOULD HAVE STARTED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH,NOT THE END. THAT'S 31.00 THAT I AM OUT TOO...SUCKS...

Katie-and-Dennis

Reply by Katie-and-Dennis

ALL THESE COMMENTS ARE CALLED (((( BALANCE ))))))))))))))): )maraita1962

Maraita... Please discontinue typing in capital letters. On the Net, when you type in all capital letters, it means you are yelling. I find it very distracting when I am reading through a thread.

As to the subject of this thread, I want to say thank you to SS for widening their option base to include a savings to those who are prepared to exchange a risk (according to their own state of health, finances and etc.) for an obligation. This is business folks!

SS has an obligation to stay in business for ALL of its membership. Without being presumptuous, I'm sure that most people can understand that any financing a business obtains to expand their business is often based on the ability to predict profit margins over the expanse of time the financing is to run. Lines of credit are often obtained on the basis of the owner being able to provide solid evidence of his revenues and so, when people contract for 2 years and pay up front, it helps SS to grow. From a business point of view, SS must provide its service as offered for the length of time people are contracting for. They cannot increase their rates to those who accept this option so that means that SS ALSO takes a risk where their ability to pay their expenses over the next 2 years is concerned.

I can understand that people on fixed income are hoping for any kind of cutting of expenses because that is our obligation to ourselves but let's get serious about whose obligation belongs to who.

Now, I am not assuming that Trevor is re-financing and it's not my intention to indicate that he is BUT writing too much of his revenue off to "goodwill" is not going to be considered healthy for SS's livelihood and I, for one, would like to see SS stay alive.

(Just as a sidenote - I quit smoking after 40 years of burning my money and THIS was MY reward - that $13 a month is a pittance but it's MY pittance and I earned it. And yes, I AM on a fixed income.)

Much appreciation to Trevor and staff for their continuing good service...

Respectfully,

Silken
Silkenfire

Hi Silken...

There are many reasons why a person would type in capitals....perhaps they have bad eyesight...or have a problem with their keyboard etc....

Novella

IT FIGURES,LESS THEN 2 WEEKS AGO I RENEWED FOR 120.00 AND NOW IT'S 89.00,NOT FAIR.IT SHOULD HAVE STARTED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH,NOT THE END. THAT'S 31.00 THAT I AM OUT TOO...SUCKS...Blues_Man

heeeeeey! lol

We already said if you subscribed by July 31st for one year and would like to upgrade to two years, just contact us at SingSnap support and we can get that sorted for you It's not too late!

cladnar5

Reply by cladnar5GOLD +1

Thanks for the trick or treat thingys. I need to get back here to singing and listening. Been busy

When does this offer expire?

peggyjoy

Reply by peggyjoyGOLD

What offer, Kenny? For the cheeseburgers???

peggyjoy

Reply by peggyjoyGOLD

I was going to ask that, too! I'm pretty hungry!

ducky316

Edited reply by ducky316GOLD

PLEASE remember when considering paying for 2 years that this is non refundable, and cannot be transferred to another member...and God forbid something should happen and singsnap shuts down...What then????

Personally, I will stick with my monthly payments. I may have to pay a little more, but I have the power to cut it off at any time....and that's the way I like it...Power over my own money.

MrNLeeper

Reply by MrNLeeperGOLD

What I want to see is a butterfly that eats cheeseburgers and sings on sing snap..I'd pay for that...(Smile)..

Norm...

kyafirst

Reply by kyafirstGOLD

Singing first time in twenty years live tonight... eeeeks!

PLEASE remember when considering paying for 2 years that this is non refundable, and cannot be transferred to another member...and God forbid something should happen and singsnap shuts down...What then????

Personally, I will stick with my monthly payments. I may have to pay a little more, but I have the power to cut it off at any time....and that's the way I like it...Power over my own money.ducky316

You are partially correct. If you are unable to use your full membership you can work with staff to transfer your gold to another member of your chosing so it is not lost.

ducky316

Reply by ducky316GOLD

Personally, I will stick with my monthly payments. I may have to pay a little more, but I have the power to cut it off at any time....and that's the way I like it...Power over my own money.ducky316

You are partially correct. If you are unable to use your full membership you can work with staff to transfer your gold to another member of your chosing so it is not lost. kyafirst

hmmm I was told differently....Maybe a staff member could clarify for us :o)

kyafirst

Edited reply by kyafirstGOLD

You are partially correct. If you are unable to use your full membership you can work with staff to transfer your gold to another member of your chosing so it is not lost. kyafirst

hmmm I was told differently....Maybe a staff member could clarify for us :o)ducky316

That is from staff.. Novella told someone in this thread it was possible.

I STILL LOVE BEING ABLE TO SING ON HERE AND WOULD NOT BEGRUDGE MYSELF SOME HAPPINESS. BUT IF A PERSON HAS A FULL YEARS MEMBERSHIP AND HAS SOMETHING THAT CAME UP MEDICALLY WRONG , AND COULD NOT USE CERTAIN MONTHS WITH MEDICAL PROF , AND IS NOT ASKING FOR A REFUND OF THEIR MONEY. JUST ASKING FOR YOU TO PUT THAT TIME ON HOLD FOR THE LEFT OVER MONTHS FOR A WHILE. NOT TO SAY YOU HAVE TO HOLD IT OPEN FOREVER. CAN YOU SINGSNAP GIVE A LOGICAL REASON TO WHY YOU WOULD NOT DO THAT ? HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND YOUR SIDE SINGSNAP. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IN CASE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A YEAR OR TO YEAR OPTION. AND SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN TO ME MEDICALLY SPEAKING. WHERE I NEEDED SOME TIME AWAY TO HEAL. AND COULD NOT SING FOR AWHILE DURING THAT HEALING PROCESS. PLEASE ANSWER AND DONT LEAVE ME TO THINK OF SINGSNAP AS HEARTLESS. I JUST WANT TO UNDERSTAND SOME THINGS . AND NOT LOOK AT SS THIS WAY.

SINCERELY CONNIEmaraita1962

Our database does not allow us to put memberships on hold. It's just not designed that way. What we usually do is offer the option to transfer the Gold to another active user so it doesn't go to waste. Novella

Rob

Reply by RobSTAFF +6

hmmm I was told differently....Maybe a staff member could clarify for us :o)ducky316

Yes, we can transfer Gold memberships. We can not transfer subscriptions though. So anything you've paid for can be transferred to someone else, but the actual subscription can not be transferred.

flatduck

Reply by flatduck

well i am one them who firmly believe in the monthly paying yaaaaaaa but this offer is tempting lolllllllllllllll i paid monthly for 3 year and being blue now since close to a year well if i wait and stay blue till march i ll have save enough to pay for 2 years thinking thinking the bells are ringing lollllllllllllllllll and i m on a fixed income but lucky enough..................... that this gold thing ain t about money for me..........just having great fun even being blue.............i only have 2 days left before this gold run out ..............back thinking again lolllllllllllllllll

dalizardlady

Reply by dalizardladyPATRON

WHY.. every time Singsnap makes a change of ANY kind does everyone have to flock here with negativity? its a payment OPTION.. use it if you can, if you can't do what you do now. No one said you HAVE to. I think Singsnap staff on alot of occasions goes out of thier way to please members. I have seen this over and over since 2007 when I joined. Most businesses do not care frankly if their customers are happy.. they do. Be grateful for that!Chanda

WELL STATED!!!!Terry

DOUBLE WELL STATED ...Omg the whining is ridiculous...its simple...you cant afford to pay upfront...just pay per month like you have been!!! End of story.

peggyjoy

Reply by peggyjoyGOLD

...but what about the free cheeseburgers??? Didn't someone promise free cheeseburgers? Hmmmm??? ;^)

Roseybaby

Reply by Roseybaby

Not enough good songs on here to commit yourself for 2 years==Just saying

flatduck

Reply by flatduck

there s lots of good songs but i just can t sing them lolllllllllll

kyafirst

Reply by kyafirstGOLD

Not enough good songs on here?

I could probably sing one song a day for five years and not get through my list of flagged songs. Matter of fact I have been here since the invite only days and I still haven't come close to singing all the songs I would like to.. guess my glass is half full..

Cerebraljam

Edited reply by CerebraljamGOLD

WELL STATED!!!!Terry

DOUBLE WELL STATED ...Omg the whining is ridiculous...its simple...you cant afford to pay upfront...just pay per month like you have been!!! End of story. dalizardlady

<---- *loves Pink Wine, oh sorry Rosé ... pays upfront and not monthly and runs a small business - cares very deeply about her clients and their satisfaction.

Ps. Doesn't 'flock'...

*EDIT:

Chanda

Reply by Chanda

WELL STATED!!!!Terry

DOUBLE WELL STATED ...Omg the whining is ridiculous...its simple...you cant afford to pay upfront...just pay per month like you have been!!! End of story. dalizardlady

<---- *loves Pink Wine, oh sorry Rosé ... pays upfront and not monthly and runs a small business - cares very deeply about her clients and their satisfaction.

Ps. Doesn't 'flock'...

*EDIT: Cerebraljam

*knows Cerebraljam doesn't flock* I haven't seen you in ages!! my post was so NOT aimed at you.. just for clarification ( i like rose too, it doesn't like me.. :D)

Defense

Edited reply by Defense

The reason I have not bought a "GOLD" membership again after the first time, is because it seemed to me that the majority of music available on sing snap is Country western. I am not a huge fan of country/western music and the "Gold" membership is far too expensive for the choices of songs available. itaintmebabe

Ummm, I disagree, I dislike country music (singing it, not listening to some of it) and I find that are a whole lot of other genres on here that I do sing.

ToniGirlSings

Reply by ToniGirlSings

I was just told by my boyfriend that we could possibly do this membership thingy monthly for like 3 months but he is weary because once my membership ended before I migrated to a different karaoke website... name shall not be mentioned... initials K.P. and they told people if they paid they would be able to sing and post more newer songs and such... but after THOUSANDS of people paid... the website went down and the owner was unable to be contacted. He took all their money and ran with it.
I think I will just do month to month so just in case something happens Im not doubting SS.. Im just saying.. At least it wont be a HUGE loss of money.

I just wish it was more r&b/rap/and oldies based. There is alot of country music on here, and I am a fan, but I am also diverse in music, being a music artist myself. I like ALL KINDS of music and I wish there was more choices for non members to sing. I mean just because we cant afford to pay for subscriptions, there are enough ad's on this website to allow for more free songs... Im just saying.

Also I wish there was more house/freestyle music as well.. Like Lisa lisa and the cult jam...
Its really amazing, I have looked all over the web and no other karaoke community comes close to singsnap. So SINGSNAP, Lets try and make this work. =] I love this place and I will alawys stay dedicated as long as there is music I like to sing available if I am not GOLD.

Thank you all for reading my opinion, god bless, and have a great night. =] THE MOON LOOKS BEAUTIFUL.

ToniGirlSings

Reply by ToniGirlSings

...and what's this I hear? CHEESE BURGERS? Well geez... sign me up.. Im starving. Mother-in-laws dry chicken and flavorless white rice aint doing it for me right now.. I need something greasy, smothered in cheese and extra bacon. =]

bexi

Reply by bexiGOLD

my payments are ongoing... will it change automatically or do i have to cancel and restart it? not sure how i get the discount :S bexi

Hi bexi,

If you are currently on a subscription you would cancel that and then subscribe to this new deal. You have the option of making a one-time payment or having it automatically renew - the choice is yours Novella

how do i cancel it?

bozoboots

Reply by bozobootsGOLD

C'mon guys (the ones who find fault) ... don't you realize that longterm membership payments virtually guarantee the continued blessing that is SingSnap. I pay at 6 month intervals because there's no way I can be sure of living forever. If I should 'expire' a day after buying the six months I'm sure that Trevor would gladly use the money for sponsorship or some other good reason ..... so it would be nice if there was some way to make our wishes officially known and recorded.
Singsnap has given me more than my money's worth and I have absolutely no problem with the way things are being run. The management and volunteers that work their butts off for OUR enjoyment deserve more appreciation than what is often seen in these discussions.

Joney

Reply by JoneyGOLD

C'mon guys (the ones who find fault) ... don't you realize that longterm membership payments virtually guarantee the continued blessing that is SingSnap. I pay at 6 month intervals because there's no way I can be sure of living forever. If I should 'expire' a day after buying the six months I'm sure that Trevor would gladly use the money for sponsorship or some other good reason ..... so it would be nice if there was some way to make our wishes officially known and recorded.
Singsnap has given me more than my money's worth and I have absolutely no problem with the way things are being run. The management and volunteers that work their butts off for OUR enjoyment deserve more appreciation than what is often seen in these discussions.bozoboots

VERY well said ^^