What r u wearing

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 411 times and 24 replies have been made.

rokin1LEVEL 46

Post by rokin1

Tell the truth..you have recorded in your PJs
Haven't you !

RichAllenLEVEL 67

Reply by RichAllenGOLD

Even if I did, I don't have a webcam so it don't matter.

Seriously, I'm wearing grey joggers and a grey jumper.

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD +2

HAAHA! Thanks For the Nice Gift and lump of Coal Anonymous! You are so right! BAWK BAWK BAWK!

What if its someone elses pajama's your in? Does that qualify? The reason I ask is I see your have posted a rule. So if I were to say no, and then, hypothetically.....Belfast-boy comes along and asks me where his other sock is or his Spongebob boxer shorts that have the Patrick label on the inside, would I be considered a liar? I mean, do you give liars a chance to make up excuses or are we just going to get kicked out or what? I have never been kicked out of a contest, so just checking since I only wore his jammies in the motor home once and the microphone was barely working but we were more interested in the camera. So I will say No. No, I have not. Watch the views go up now. LOL! There is 5 views at this posting.

AllenBlack

Reply by AllenBlackGOLD

I often warm up my voice in the shower and sometimes I am so eager to get what I think is a good sound onto a recording that I will record before even dressing. So to answer your question, no, I have not recorded in my pj's because I don't own pajamas, but I have recorded naked, just not with a camera running.

rokin1LEVEL 46

Reply by rokin1

I often warm up my voice in the shower and sometimes I am so eager to get what I think is a good sound onto a recording that I will record before even dressing. So to answer your question, no, I have not recorded in my pj's because I don't own pajamas, but I have recorded naked, just not with a camera running.AllenBlack

TMI! Lol

sweetangel226LEVEL 64

Reply by sweetangel226GOLD

DEB'S BALLOON POP CONTEST,COME JOIN ME

lol I have recorded in my jammies before but hey I wasn't on cam,but my jammies are super cute so I would go on cam in them,you can't really tell they are jammies lol

SoloSongstressLEVEL 102

Edited reply by SoloSongstressGOLD

Yep. On cam. Wanna see?

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c3704f711

The site had a Jammie Jam, and I participated. A lot of people probably recorded in their PJs that day.

Jubi

Reply by Jubi

Of course, lol.

rokin1LEVEL 46

Reply by rokin1

Of course, lol.Jubi

I remember..

Jubi

Reply by Jubi

Of course, lol.Jubi

I remember..rokin1

Yeah, my pj's had little bunnies on them

rokin1LEVEL 46

Reply by rokin1

Of course, lol.Jubi

I remember..rokin1

Yeah, my pj's had little bunnies on them Jubi

Right!

Jubi

Reply by Jubi

LOL

rokin1LEVEL 46

Reply by rokin1

LOLJubi

OMG ! Jubes!
Put some clothes on..(snicker )

TanLEVEL 45

Reply by TanGOLD

yes.....I love pajama days!

CHEROKEE_BEVLEVEL 82

Reply by CHEROKEE_BEVGOLD

I feel this is a nunya subject/question...its nunya bizness what Im wearing or wear to sing...my question to you is....why do you feel the need to know this or even want to know ?

rokin1LEVEL 46

Reply by rokin1

I feel this is a nunya subject/question...its nunya bizness what Im wearing or wear to sing...my question to you is....why do you feel the need to know this or even want to know ?CHEROKEE_BEV

I really dont..I was just bored when I made this..
You dont know me but these stupid threads I make a mostly calling cards so that my crazy friends get a chance to cut up a little..
On a serious note ..

TanLEVEL 45

Reply by TanGOLD

gosh I miss the way we all used to have fun on the boards with this kind of silliness....I love your goofy threads!

Jubi

Reply by Jubi

What Tan said

rokin1LEVEL 46

Reply by rokin1

We did..
Been trying to figure this new bunch..
I guess they must be askeered!
These days the boards are well..
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..haha

Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 83

Edited reply by Rhonda_KayeGOLD

Merry Christmas!

Right now, I'm wearing leggings, knee socks, jeans, thermal long sleeve top, sweater and I'll get me coat! lol!

rokin1LEVEL 46

Reply by rokin1

Right now, I'm wearing leggings, knee socks, jeans, thermal long sleeve top, sweater and I'll get me coat! lol!Rhonda_Kaye

Lmao..thanks for sharing.

MysteriousSopranoLEVEL 82

Reply by MysteriousSopranoGOLD

Santa Claus is coming to town! He sees you when you're sleeping! He knows when you're awake! STALKER

Hahahahah... I confess: most of the times I record wearing my pajamas. Because when I arrive at home I change my street clothes to pajamas. I prefer to wear pajamas at home, it's more comfy. Unless we have visits... oops, hehe

AkashaMoonshadowLEVEL 53

Reply by AkashaMoonshadow

Hahahahah... I confess: most of the times I record wearing my pajamas. Because when I arrive at home I change my street clothes to pajamas. I prefer to wear pajamas at home, it's more comfy. Unless we have visits... oops, heheMysteriousSoprano

Same for me

Just_want_to_singLEVEL 45

Reply by Just_want_to_singGOLD

Nude covered in blue jello. Is that weird or just right?

rokin1LEVEL 46

Reply by rokin1

Nude covered in blue jello. Is that weird or just right?Just_want_to_sing

Its absolutely fine lol