Sound comes out only in one speaker in Beta system?

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 131 times and 4 replies have been made.

ChamplainLEVEL 61

Post by ChamplainGOLD

Not too keen on this new system but I'm trying it out and find that I only get sound coming out of one of my speakers after I've recorded. If I record in the old system, it's fine. Can you suggest what I can do to fix this? If you listen to a song I recorded tonight on the new & old system you will hear the difference. Is it possible to play back a song that I did in the practice mode in the new system? Thanks for your help!

jeannetteb

Edited reply by jeannettebGOLD

Might not be around for a few, another hurricane heading our way!

Hi there!

I just listened to your Beta recording, and I can hear from both speakers! Apparently there are problems with mixers, and it has to do with your settings! You should report that here:

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b014f9e6

Good luck!

SoloSongstressLEVEL 102

Edited reply by SoloSongstressGOLD

Discovering more and more about the new beta site...

I listened to This Magic Moment, and you're right, your vocals are only coming from one side. Several others are having this issue with Beta and have reported it on the appropriate threads. At least one person mentioned that they were able to resolve the issue through settings, but for most the issue remains unresolved.

**Edited to add that if you have a USB mic, try plugging that directly into your computer. This issue seems to only occur with certain types of mics and mixers.

Madleine

Edited reply by MadleineGOLD +2

Not too keen on this new system but I'm trying it out and find that I only get sound coming out of one of my speakers after I've recorded. If I record in the old system, it's fine. Can you suggest what I can do to fix this? If you listen to a song I recorded tonight on the new & old system you will hear the difference. Is it possible to play back a song that I did in the practice mode in the new system? Thanks for your help!Champlain

Oh No, it must be that way, this is the new BETASOUND Everything is only half on the new site... thats chic, modern, sterile, plain....the new way of life ...
(sorry , but have to be sarcastic about the new site ) (OMG now some will hate me again... or will say :

ThorsamLEVEL 38

Reply by ThorsamGOLD

Set your recording advanced settings to 1 channel instead of 2.