HOW DO I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 480 times and 12 replies have been made.

rosearose8LEVEL 90

Post by rosearose8GOLD +7 +2

I TRIED THROUGH PAYPAL,TO CANCEL MY SUBCRIPTION.....DOESNT WORK
ANYBODY,KNOW HOW,I CAN?
PLEASE AND THANK-YOU
JENNY

SingingRainbowLEVEL 105

Edited reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5 +9

J&D's Country girls @ heart #92 3 rounds only Holiday edition!! In Auditions now!!

Hi Jenny!! Contact Singsnapsupport they will help you hon just click "staff" below and then, singsnapsupport , send them a message

Edited to add the link : http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/profile/message/aa1008d2

rosearose8LEVEL 90

Reply by rosearose8GOLD +7 +2

Thanks Denise. for the info,and link.....will send them a message

STARDUST_ON_MY_HAND

Reply by STARDUST_ON_MY_HAND

Always contact the service provider.

For example, you don’t call your bank to cancel your magazine subscription.

Time_Passages

Edited reply by Time_PassagesGOLD

Not necessarily true. If you pay via PayPal, you can cancel your subscription to the service and not have the auto-payments go through based on how they are set up (monthly, annually) This does not mean that you would get a refund for the unused portion of the instalment and your nic may not turn blue until the intended renewal date and grace period expire. I've done it many times on sponsorships to other members.

rosearose8LEVEL 90

Thanks everyone for your help......gonna stay,til my gold runs out in august,,,,,,,only got a little bit to go,,,,,so then I will just go blue....less trouble then
hugs
jenny

Tinypumpkin

Reply by TinypumpkinGOLD +18

Duet-a-thon :-Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas & Peace On Earth

Thanks everyone for your help......gonna stay,til my gold runs out in august,,,,,,,only got a little bit to go,,,,,so then I will just go blue....less trouble then
hugs
jennyrosearose8

Rose you need to cancel your subs by logging into your PayPal account. If you wait till your gold runs out it may be renewed automatically ie if you had it set to auto renew. If it’s not on auto renew then you need not do anything.

To stop the auto renewal of your gold you have to go to PayPal, click on the payment to SingSnap and it will show you the details of your payment. Click on ‘cancel subscription’; you will be prompted to confirm ‘cancel subscription’,just click on it again and the auto renew instructions would be canceled. PayPal will send you an email to confirm. Don’t worry about the gold; it will continue till August.

Hope that helps.

rosearose8LEVEL 90

hugs
jennyrosearose8

Rose you need to cancel your subs by logging into your PayPal account. If you wait till your gold runs out it may be renewed automatically ie if you had it set to auto renew. If it’s not on auto renew then you need not do anything.

To stop the auto renewal of your gold you have to go to PayPal, click on the payment to SingSnap and it will show you the details of your payment. Click on ‘cancel subscription’; you will be prompted to confirm ‘cancel subscription’,just click on it again and the auto renew instructions would be canceled. PayPal will send you an email to confirm. Don’t worry about the gold; it will continue till August.

Hope that helps. Tinypumpkin

Thanks Girllll...sure does help...and thanks for taking the time to answer me

rosearose8LEVEL 90

went back to my paypal account,ahhhh...says my card info not up to date.....got a new card,so..guess all I do is no update card info,and it wont pass,then It wont renew,and I can just go off here right?and cancel my name ect...and become a non existing member Right?
Thanks
jenny

rosearose8LEVEL 90

Wish ...it could be different,,,,,,cant find,my joy back in singing here,since my sister barb passed,i/ve tried contest....singing in live chat,both which I loved to do.....but...to no avail....lost my love for singing...which always came from my heart....my heart is heavy......and...nothing much anyone can do to heal it but.....me....thanks...to so many gr8 people ...I met along my way here.....hug
jenny xxx

rosearose8LEVEL 90

I decided to stay here.....quit my job....cause I was working from 11 a.m. to 9 30 p.m.,,,like 45 to 48 hrs a week...didn't have time for anything...let alone here....went bk to my old job....now I have time to sing and do what I love best.....
hugs and smiles to all
jenny

Sam1324LEVEL 24

Reply by Sam1324

I decided to stay here.....quit my job....cause I was working from 11 a.m. to 9 30 p.m.,,,like 45 to 48 hrs a week...didn't have time for anything...let alone here....went bk to my old job....now I have time to sing and do what I love best.....
hugs and smiles to all
jennyrosearose8

Im glad you came bk sorry for your loss and stuff I enjoyed some of your recordings I listened to great job

Sam

rosearose8LEVEL 90

still not finding,,,the joy I had before here.....done contest...went to chat...that spunk inside me left....I love S.S....and singing.....but it just doesn't come easy to me anymore...wish I could go bk,to being me.....like before...….\
jenny