**SIGN-UPS**J&D's Calendar girls**Harvest moonlight dance"Oldies style"

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 682 times and 62 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Edited reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR +7

J&D's Calendar girls we thank you so much for participating!! xoxo

Hello ladies and welcome to our November edition of J&D's Calendar girls this time we welcome you to our "Harvest moon dance" *OLDIES STYLE*. We are accepting 20 ladies(gold members) and they will be placed alphabetically in two teams of ten as to make it easier for your listens and because we prefer things that way and it also allows each team to have one duplicate IF IT'S NECESSARY. We do PREFER a VARIETY of songs so if you can sing songs others haven't it's even better. Always remember, when you choose to sing the same song as someone else, you are bound to be compared and well, who likes that? just food for thought

Once the contest officially starts, you will have 2 days to bring us your song unless the deadline falls on FRIDAY. If that happens, you'll have an extra day and deadline will be SATURDAY due to the fact that I have "Events duties" on Fridays.

To join us, all you need to do is make sure you read our rules first and then if you still want to join us lol, sign-up with the proper sign-up format. It's that easy! Please be sure to follow the format though because if you don't, you'll be left off the list. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to send me a private message I will be happy to respond to you as soon as I can. All that said ladies, if you like to sing oldies and want to make us dance, whether it's a FAST PACED OLDIE OR A GOOD SLOW OLDIE DANCE, we want to HEAR YOU!!! Come save your spot to make sure you get a chance to sing your heart out and who knows, you might be MISS NOVEMBER 2020!! We hope you'll come join!!
Denise & Johnny

Quick reminder: This is an OLDIES STYLE contest and we will only be accepting songs that are true oldies in our opinion. We would prefer songs come from the "Oldies genre" but we "might" make exceptions to that rule depending on the song choice. We as hosts reserve that right since some songs are not properly added in the right genres.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

OUR RULES & GUIDELINES :

1. INSTANT REMOVAL FROM THE CONTEST IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW ALL SINGSNAP RULES & TERMS OF USE. OUR CONTEST IS IN INNERCIRCLE AND WE WILL NOT TOLERATE DRAMA.

2. NO QUOTING ON OUR THREAD PERIOD. ONLY HOSTS WILL QUOTE IF NECESSARY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY POSTS ON THE THREAD.

3. NO PRE-RECORDS (ONLY FRESH RECORDINGS) TIMESTAMPED AFTER THE BEGINNING OF EACH ROUND. ALL SONGS ENTRIES MUST BE RECORDED FOR OUR CONTEST ONLY. DO NOT POST THEM IN OTHER CONTESTS OR CHALLENGES UNTIL WE ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

4.a) ONCE YOUR SONG IS POSTED TO THE THREAD, YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT.

4.b) NO CLAIMING OF SONGS UNLESS REQUESTED BY YOUR HOSTESS.

5. NO HARMONY/*LIC*SONGS/DEMOS/DUPLICATES OR SONGS LISTED AS *DUET*, NO CHRISTMAS OR GOSPEL SONGS (UNLESS REQUESTED BY HOSTS). NO TALKING BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER YOUR PERFORMANCE UNLESS IT'S WRITTEN TO DO SO ON THE SONG.

6. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY GRAPHICS AT ALL ON THE THREAD. PLEASE DO NOT USE COLORED/BOLD OR ITALIC TEXT (FOR YOUR HOSTESS' USE ONLY).

7.DO NOT CHANGE OR ALTER ANY BANNERS THAT ARE GIVEN BY YOUR HOSTESS TO ADD TO YOUR SONG PAGE. THE BANNER MUST APPEAR ON YOUR SONG PAGE EACH ROUND.

8.PLEASE DO NOT ADD JUST A "BANNER" TO SHOW YOU'VE BEEN TO YOUR TEAM MATE'S PAGE. THOSE CONFUSE CONTESTANTS & ARE FOR HOSTS' USE ONLY.

9.YOUR HOSTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE YOUR SONG AND HAVE YOU REDO IT IF THEY FEEL IT DOESN'T SUIT THE THEME OF THE CONTEST OR IS NOT IN PART OF THE CORRECT "GENRE". YOUR HOSTS DECISIONS ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION.

JUDGING CRITERIA :

1.ARE YOU ON KEY?! DO YOU KNOW YOUR SONG? DO WE RECOGNIZE IT?
2. CLARITY:
*CAN WE HEAR YOU OVER THE MUSIC(IS THE BLEND BETWEEN MUSIC & VOICE RIGHT)*CLARITY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO USE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PRONOUNCE EACH WORD PROPERLY & WATCH YOUR PHRASE ENDINGS. "S'S" AND "T'S" SOMETIMES NEED TO BE HEARD OR WE ARE CLUELESS AS TO WHAT YOU WERE SINGING.
3. CAN WE FEEL IT? EMOTIONS NEED TO BE "FELT" IN YOUR VOICE WHEN CONVEYING MESSAGES.. LYRICS... (VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR IN OUR JUDGING)

*KEY CHANGER IS ALLOWED AND HIGHLY ENCOURAGED IF NEEDED. THERE'S NO SHAME IN CHANGING KEY IF THE SONG IS TOO HIGH OR TOO LOW
*MMSB IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
*NO "AUTO TUNING" OR ENHANCEMENTS PLEASE & NO EXCESSIVE ECHO! POINTS WILL BE REMOVED!
*SINGING ON CAM IS PERFECTLY FINE/NO EXTRA POINTS ADDED FOR THAT THOUGH.

IMPORTANT FOR RECORDINGS:

PLEASE DO NOT DROWN OUT YOUR VOICES WITH TOO MUCH ECHO(FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANNOT CLOSE YOUR MIXERS)IT REALLY MAKES IT HARD FOR US TO HEAR "YOU". MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO YOUR ENTRY BEFORE POSTING IT.
*ALSO AVOID BACKGROUND NOISES(DOGS, MICROPHONE POPPING, TV ECT..)
THAT REALLY DISTRACTS FROM YOUR PERFORMANCES.

IMPORTANT REQUESTS:

*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN COMMIT TO THE CONTEST'S RULES, GUIDELINES BEFORE ENTERING. IT'S ONLY FAIR TO EVERYONE INVOLVED.

*IF YOU ARE NOT INTO "LEARNING A NEW SONG OR SONGS(DEPENDING ON THE CONTEST THEME) DURING THE CONTEST , OUR THIS ONE MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU.

PLEASE HELP US KEEP THIS THREAD A "DRAMA FREE ZONE" DO NOT BRING NEGATIVITY OR PERSONAL ISSUES THAT MAY BE UPSETTING TO OTHERS. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

IMPORTANT INFO:

* WE UTILIZE THE SAME RULES FOR THIS CONTEST AS FOR OUR "J&D'S COUNTRY GIRLS @ HEART. THIS WAY, YOU ALL KNOW HOW WE DO THINGS.

* THIS CONTEST IS RESERVED TO GOLD MEMBERS ONLY DUE TO THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF SONGS BY OUR CHOSEN ARTIST OR ARTISTS.

*WE DO NOT SEND OUT "REMINDERS" OF DEADLINES TO ANYONE. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THEM AND KEEP IN TOUCH ON THE THREAD AS LIKE LIFE, THINGS CAN CHANGE IN CONTESTS.

*OUR "MISS OCTOBER 2020" MUST SKIP THIS EDITION BUT IS WELCOME TO JOIN US NEXT MONTH.
PLEASE NOTE: 1st place winners in the J&D's Country girls @ heart girls are NOT EXCLUDED from this contest since they are two different contests all together..

*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, SEND THEM DIRECTLY VIA PM TO
SingingRainbowONLY PLEASE. QUESTIONS ON THE THREAD CAN BE LOST AND I DO PREFER ONE ON ONE RESPONSES VIA PM. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING THAT WE CANNOT BE ON THE THREAD 24/7 BUT ARE AS AVAILABLE AS POSSIBLE.

*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE WITHOUT GIVING A PUBLIC REASON AND ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE CAUSING DRAMA AND ANY SONG OR POST FROM THE THREAD.

ABOUT COMMENTS:

LISTENS ARE ENCOURAGED, NEVER MANDATORY BUT IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO "HEAR" THE COMPETITION AND SEE YOU LADIES SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT EVEN FIND A FEW NEW FAVORITES OR FRIENDS ALONG THE WAY!

YOUR HOSTS' DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION.
WE THRIVE ON BRINGING YOU OUR BEST EVERY EDITION.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

01.entrancertv

02.webcat444

03.Luvnmyheart

04.sylviapl65

05.tigers12

06.carmerapple

07.echase

08.Xtine

09.saba9882

10.Mamby22

11.8dzaweek

12.CazMania

13.artzluv2sing

14.heart-of-texas-lady

15.diditomic

16.ladylark

17.Justsinger

18.PamelaJane

19.Robinique

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR +7

Hello ladies!!
We have room for ONE more lady
We will check back in later!!
Denise & Johnny

-TinaLEVEL 108

Reply by -TinaSNAP-STAR +6

Mornin Everyone ! I'll take the last spot

I have read the rules and i can commit to them and this contest, I want to be a calendar girl please sign me up. Thanks

webcat444LEVEL 70

Reply by webcat444GOLD

Good morning friends....Hey MDKS looks like you was the one we was needing to fill up the house...Hope you're doing well in your part of Kansas ...I think you sending me cold weather Lmbo

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Good morning Tina and welcome girl! I'll add you right now hon and that will complete our list for this edition. We will now be closing SIGN-UPS. As mentioned yesterday, if we filled up today, we would start tomorrow since I have "Events duties" this afternoon and will not be available. Fridays are almost always reserved for that task. Thank you for understanding.

The contest will OFFCIALLY START TOMORROW , SATURDAY , NOVEMBER 21ST @ 4 PM EST TIME. ALL SONGS MUST BE TIMESTAMPED AFTER THE OPENING OF THE CONTEST TOMORROW. NO PRE-RECORDS WILL BE ACCEPTED. THIS IS TO BE FAIR TO EVERYONE.
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

01.entrancertv

02.webcat444

03.Luvnmyheart

04.sylviapl65

05.tigers12

06.carmerapple

07.echase

08.Xtine

09.saba9882

10.Mamby22

11.8dzaweek

12.CazMania

13.artzluv2sing

14.heart-of-texas-lady

15.diditomic

16.ladylark

17.Justsinger

18.PamelaJane

19.Robinique

20.-Tina

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Good morning Tina and welcome girl! I'll add you right now hon and that will complete our list for this edition. We will now be closing SIGN-UPS. As mentioned yesterday, if we filled up today, we would start tomorrow since I have "Events duties" this afternoon and will not be available. Fridays are almost always reserved for that task. Thank you for understanding.

THE CONTEST OFFCIALLY START TOMORROW , SATURDAY , NOVEMBER 21ST @ 4 PM EST TIME. I WILL COME AND POST A NEW LINK THAT WILL BRING YOU DIRECTLY TO THE NEW THREAD. ALL SONGS MUST BE TIMESTAMPED AFTER THE OPENING OF THE CONTEST STARTING TIME TOMORROW. NO PRE-RECORDS WILL BE ACCEPTED. THIS IS TO BE FAIR TO EVERYONE.
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Good afternoon ladies!! We can't wait to hear all of you See you all back here @ 4pm est time. I will have a NEW LINK for you to click on. You'll need to log out of singsnap completely and then click on it to reach the thread. See you then!! :)
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

<< Prev