The Social

This topic is listed in Events. It has been viewed 1,025 times and 19 replies have been made.

KellyHartsLEVEL 75

Post by KellyHartsGOLD

The Social
1078 Tunnel Rd, Asheville, NC 28805
Tuesday, July 30, 2019
from 8pm to Midnight (they close at 2 am if you want to stay later) If that's too late, just stay as long as you like.
I'd love to see you there!!!
Kelly

So far we have these SingSnap friends on the way: 2 from Maine, 2 from Georgia, and one maybe from Tennessee. Come join us if you can!!!

Belfast-boy

Reply by Belfast-boyGOLD

Bit far to travel as I have to be up early for work in the morning.
But seriously everyone have a really wonderful time.
God Bless
Jim

BrnerLEVEL 60

Reply by BrnerGOLD

Sounds like fun, but 2500~ miles or so, think I'll have to pass...but have a great time.. Don

KellyHartsLEVEL 75

Reply by KellyHartsGOLD

Awesome! About 10 Snappers coming so far!
From Maine, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Texas... so far

alrusso58LEVEL 54

Reply by alrusso58GOLD

5, 10, or 15 Sing Snappers, it is going to be a lot of fun. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

KellyHartsLEVEL 75

Reply by KellyHartsGOLD

Owner, Cory Short, has given the band (that normally plays for open mic on Tuesdays) the night off for us SingSnappers to karaoke the night away... 8pm to midnight... or later if we want! He just wants to remind everyone that they offer a full menu and bar until 2 am... so come hungry, thirsty, and ready to sing lots!!!

alrusso58LEVEL 54

Reply by alrusso58GOLD

Sounds great! Looks like you found the perfect place Kelly!

The_BaldHusker

Reply by The_BaldHuskerGOLD

This sounds like a blast, but I'll be stuck in Kansas as usual. I need to get out of this four-state area (Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma) someday. I'm tired of it.

Have fun, everybody!

KellyHartsLEVEL 75

Reply by KellyHartsGOLD

Leaving Texas this morning.... Heading your way!!! Can't wait to see fellow SingSnappers in 3 day!!!! Safe travels to all
Hugs, Kelly

KellyHartsLEVEL 75

Reply by KellyHartsGOLD

This sounds like a blast, but I'll be stuck in Kansas as usual. I need to get out of this four-state area (Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma) someday. I'm tired of it.

Have fun, everybody! The_BaldHusker

Man! We will catch you soon Ron... Because it would be definitely be a blast with you there!!!

alrusso58LEVEL 54

Reply by alrusso58GOLD

Left Maine this morning, will be in NC tomorrow, see you Tuesday!!! AL.

alrusso58LEVEL 54

Reply by alrusso58GOLD

Reply by alrusso58 today at 6:44pm
In NC, at " the social" great place, cant wait see everyone!!! Tomorrow! AL

ZZ-EdLEVEL 67

Reply by ZZ-EdGOLD

It was great fun. I enjoyed meeting and hearing everyone.

jmichaelw4638LEVEL 72

Reply by jmichaelw4638GOLD

Wow what a great time!!!

alrusso58LEVEL 54

Reply by alrusso58GOLD

Great time had by all! It was so much fun seeing fellow SingSnappers at the "Social" in Asheville, NC. I am back in Maine now, but will always remember the wonderful night of singing and socializing. AL

KellyHartsLEVEL 75

Reply by KellyHartsGOLD

Can't believe it's already been a week ago!!! What a wonderful gathering of great voices! It was so nice to meet, hear, and sing with fellow SingSnap friends! Amazing night that I will always remember!!! Thanks so much!!!
Hugs, Kelly

VitaminDeeLEVEL 101

Reply by VitaminDeePATRON +1

Wanna make someone feel special? (click here) Make compliments about your recipient

Can't believe it's already been a week ago!!! What a wonderful gathering of great voices! It was so nice to meet, hear, and sing with fellow SingSnap friends! Amazing night that I will always remember!!! Thanks so much!!!
Hugs, Kelly KellyHarts

That was such a fun night!!!

YOU did a great job putting it together!!

KellyHartsLEVEL 75

Reply by KellyHartsGOLD

Hugs, Kelly KellyHarts

YOU did a great job putting it together!!VitaminDee

Thanks Hun! I sure am glad y'all drove all the way over, brought the sweet candy and voices too!!!

VitaminDeeLEVEL 101

Reply by VitaminDeePATRON +1

Wanna make someone feel special? (click here) Make compliments about your recipient

Hugs, Kelly KellyHarts

YOU did a great job putting it together!!VitaminDee

Thanks Hun! I sure am glad y'all drove all the way over, brought the sweet candy and voices too!!!KellyHarts

That karaoke hostess was amazing

The sound level was good

No smoke

And great service

DanielArmstrongLEVEL 1

Reply by DanielArmstrong

This reply has been deleted by SingSnap staff.