Creative Video For All - Continued!

This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed. It has been viewed 43,442 times and 1,866 replies have been made.

Next >>
Dinalydia

Post by DinalydiaGOLD

This is a continuation of the lively "Creative Video for All" challenge of last summer, which was moved to "Completed Topics" after a few weeks of disuse. That won't happen again!! We want to stay in the "Ongoing Challenges and Themes" so new people will find it and join!

To see many creative videos plus discussions and tips on that thread, it is here: http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b113a91c

Before that, I had started a thread "Is anyone interested in video?" LOTS of discussion and tips there too:
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ae184a20

About me - I am known for costuming and diverse characters in my performances. Click on my name and you'll find a montage of screenshots on my profile page, plus a playlist of my more creative videos.

We also are interested in video editing: combining and manipulating various clips or images for creative effect.

Feel free to post a link to any creative video (even if it was posted previously) , or ask any question related to video, or give us any tips or ideas you might have.

We have discussed things like how to create suitable backgrounds, adjust lighting, use makeup, import video into the SingSnap mixer, etc.

Dinalydia

Edited reply by DinalydiaGOLD

I'll start with this: Steph asked me about the backdrop on this recent recording, "Upside Down":

It is simply a fabric drape. The drape that goes across the upper part of the screen is a double layer, a sheer net covered with holographic dots over a hot pink silky fabric. I can adjust the lighting so the glitter is subtle or more dramatic.

The larger dark blue background covers the whole screen. I layer other fabric over that, depending on the color I need. When I have dark hair, I want a lighter backdrop, so my head won't disappear into the background. When I have lighter hair, the dark background works, as long as I have enough light on the hair so it stands out.

I found the glittery dotted net in Goodwill. It was once part of a curtain. I grabbed that fast, because I've never seen this type of fabric before, and I knew it would be perfect for this sort of thing.

o2baladyvolLEVEL 29

Reply by o2baladyvolGOLD

Very nice Dinalydia! Like how you incorporated all the links first thing. That way we can all just go to one place now to find the thread. That way if we have read something before and want to go back and re-read we can find it in a jiffy!

o2baladyvolLEVEL 29

Reply by o2baladyvolGOLD

I found the glittery dotted net in Goodwill. It was once part of a curtain. I grabbed that fast, because I've never seen this type of fabric before, and I knew it would be perfect for this sort of thing. Dinalydia

I don't blame you for scarfing that up.....looks great in the video!

o2baladyvolLEVEL 29

Edited reply by o2baladyvolGOLD

Dina, I presume on my video you were asking me about this part:

I have SonyVegas. In that program you can use what they call "overlays". These are animated effects that you can put into the video to add a little creativity. The fire effect you seen in this video was actually for a gun in a video game but I liked it so I saved it for the right moment, it seemed appropriate here.

You have seen these in my video's before but may not have realized it. The smoke at the end of Thriller was a dust overlay. In True Colors you may not have noticed blotches of ink flying through in the background, I reduced its opacity so that it was just subtle.

To give you an idea here is the link to some I have used. The video just show you what they look like and below in the information area it gives you the download link to each effect. I am not too familiar with windows movie maker so I am not sure if these files will work in cooperation with a video there.

(Actually, #1 is the one I used in True Colors)

Dinalydia

Reply by DinalydiaGOLD

Great, another steep learning curve...more plugins and programs I want, sigh...

Here's a question: From what I can tell, the SingSnap recorder does not support high-resolution videos, or even medium-resolution videos, is that right? If you go "full-screen" you are NOT getting a better quality video. Unless I'm missing something.

o2baladyvolLEVEL 29

Reply by o2baladyvolGOLD

The one above I rendered as a .wmv file at 5 MBPS HD 720-25P. Now, I know that is HD 720 but no sure what the 25p is. I believe the 5 MBPS is how fast it renders. The quality on computer is fine, but you see the quality on screen. I have that happen a lot and when I have the time I will sit there and try over and over to get the recording less pixelated by better connection. Most of the time it seems like the luck of the draw between internet speed and the recorder's temperament at the time.

Not much help on this one.....maybe James has an answer for us.

wellfieldLEVEL 68

Reply by wellfieldGOLD

I find the Video info very interesting as I did on the other thread...good work Dinalydia....Campbell

wellfieldLEVEL 68

Reply by wellfieldGOLD

flag

Dinalydia

I'm wondering whether to do the SS Winterfest "Bad Hair" Cam Challenge on Friday.

As always, it's terribly silly and afterwards I always think "Why did I take Trevor's bait?" At what point would I say: "No, I'm not going to hop up and down on one foot with macaroni in my nostrils, with hundreds of other nutsos, just cause it's a SingSnap Challenge." But. Hmmm.

JoeTomNJLEVEL 60

Reply by JoeTomNJGOLD

flagging so I can find this new thread Lydia.

Vane-vivLEVEL 29

Reply by Vane-viv

flagging AND THE WINTERFEST "BAD HARI" and I just may try that hop up and down on one foot with macaroni in my nostrils...,,, it sounds like fun......... and if I get hungry, well I have macaroni....

after all tonight I did this just because I wanted to be a Nutsos.... cuzzzzz I can... and I am dang good at being nutz.... so here is my song for the night but nothing very dramatic or neat background just me being crazy.... I am not a very good teacher ,,, but a good student of life......

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc7be7096

TheBrimLEVEL 81

Reply by TheBrimGOLD

Just flag'n so I can find my way

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

Here's a question: From what I can tell, the SingSnap recorder does not support high-resolution videos, or even medium-resolution videos, is that right? If you go "full-screen" you are NOT getting a better quality video. Unless I'm missing something.Dinalydia

That's a good question! I've noticed there seems to be an absolute limit to SS video quality and it's less than what is seen at some other sites such as youtube. But there could very well be things we could do to maximize the quality. I haven't taken the time to study the situation yet.

I have noticed that with the SS recorder up, if I right click I get a flash menu that has a "quality" setting (low, medium, or high). I'm thinking I should design a test to see if that setting affects the final video quality.

TheBrimLEVEL 81

Reply by TheBrimGOLD

Here's a question: From what I can tell, the SingSnap recorder does not support high-resolution videos, or even medium-resolution videos, is that right? If you go "full-screen" you are NOT getting a better quality video. Unless I'm missing something.Dinalydia

That's a good question! I've noticed there seems to be an absolute limit to SS video quality and it's less than what is seen at some other sites such as youtube. But there could very well be things we could do to maximize the quality. I haven't taken the time to study the situation yet.

I have noticed that with the SS recorder up, if I right click I get a flash menu that has a "quality" setting (low, medium, or high). I'm thinking I should design a test to see if that setting affects the final video quality. pls8xx

That would be very interesting to know for sure.

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

I have noticed that with the SS recorder up, if I right click I get a flash menu that has a "quality" setting (low, medium, or high). I'm thinking I should design a test to see if that setting affects the final video quality. pls8xx

That would be very interesting to know for sure.WildcatKevin

I did some testing this morning and the initial results shows little difference no matter what the flash quality setting used. I was using a high quality video of light streaking across the screen for the test file, designed to compare pixelation of movement. It could be that the software I used to play the file into SS was a bottleneck that reduced the quality to a common low. When I have time I'll try a different way of playing the file to SS to see if I get a different result.

It may be that the flash quality setting will improve the stationary parts of a video with little improvement to movement. My test was not designed to answer that question.

James

JETTRUNLEVEL 52

Edited reply by JETTRUNGOLD

The one above I rendered as a .wmv file at 5 MBPS HD 720-25P. Now, I know that is HD 720 but no sure what the 25p is. I believe the 5 MBPS is how fast it renders. The quality on computer is fine, but you see the quality on screen. I have that happen a lot and when I have the time I will sit there and try over and over to get the recording less pixelated by better connection. Most of the time it seems like the luck of the draw between internet speed and the recorder's temperament at the time.

Not much help on this one.....maybe James has an answer for us.o2baladyvol

Yes 5 MBPS stands for 5 Megabytes Per Second.
25p is a bit weird but it is 25 frames P for progressive, I expect that to be 24 P the old film standard, ( Film cameras shot at 24 frames per second, that is why there is a slight strobbing to movement and it does not look like video, except of course most high end Digital cameras shoot 24P now to emulate that film camera feel.
Often you will find 24 p or 30 p,
25 P was more of an European standard. Wait maybe you are from Europe or Asia, or Austrailia.
If that helps..

o2baladyvolLEVEL 29

Reply by o2baladyvolGOLD

Like I said, Jett, I have no idea...I guess I need to play with some of it and see if it improves my video quality when inserting in sing snap. I am in USA, but the choices are what I have to render my video's as in SonyVegas. Not knowing what any of them mean I just render so I can insert in manycam. I know if I go to a lesser setting like above, it takes less time to render, which I am sure means I am sacrificing video quality. The setting above renders in about 10 minutes versus some I have done in other settings which takes over an hr. If memory serves me, those were 1080p settings. I figured that would not translate into the SS mixer that way so why waste the time.

Dinalydia

Reply by DinalydiaGOLD

TUTORIALS:
I suggested to Annie (part of SS admin) that readers of her karaoke blog might like my video tutorial about small gestures. If you recall, Jubi asked me for this advice, using her "Love Song for a Vampire" as an example:
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c3b395cbe

So Annie does want to post it on her blog "The Screeching Cat":
http://screechingcat.com/

Many members would like to use webcam, but have no idea how to look their best, nor how to express and dramatize their sing, nor even where to place the camera. They end up with what I call the "Singing Head" video, a stationary head/shoulders that never moves or even shows expression, its eyes fixed on the lyrics.

I'm thinking of making more of these mini-tutorials, concerning lighting, makeup for webcam, etc.

What do you think? I can imagine my husband shaking his head over yet another unproductive use of my quality creative time, when I ought to be working on such things for my business. And he's right of course...

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

TUTORIALS:

Many members would like to use webcam, but have no idea how to look their best, nor how to express and dramatize their sing, nor even where to place the camera. They end up with what I call the "Singing Head" video, a stationary head/shoulders that never moves or even shows expression, its eyes fixed on the lyrics.

I'm thinking of making more of these mini-tutorials, concerning lighting, makeup for webcam, etc.

What do you think? I can imagine my husband shaking his head over yet another unproductive use of my quality creative time, when I ought to be working on such things for my business. And he's right of course...Dinalydia

I really appreciate you making that tutorial; it's the very area where I need help. Watching it, I was wondering how much of it an old guy could use without looking ridiculous. But now I know what to be looking for when I see some of the older guys in music videos.

As luck would have it, this morning I followed a link on funny videos to an old guy putting it all to use, the hands, eye movement, facial expressions, head movement. No fancy video edit, just him doing the things from the tutorial.

mustangcurt doing Love Potion No. 9
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/bb902a878

Dinalydia

Reply by DinalydiaGOLD

James, you're right - that man understands expressiveness! Note he wasn't even trying to actually sing, yet it was very entertaining! "Been this way since 1926"--heh.

When I did that first tutorial, I WAS thinking of the love song, the female singer and more feminine expressiveness. But there is no reason why the same principles can't apply to a male singer or a more energetic song, or even a novelty/comedy song like this.

That's why I think I should do more tutorials using different types of songs as examples.

Dinalydia

Reply by DinalydiaGOLD

Here is my latest creative self-duet - for the Motown contest.

"Don't Mess With Bill"
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c5b9daee6

Dinalydia

Reply by DinalydiaGOLD

Is anyone doing the SS creative "Soundtrack of My Life" contest (with prizes)?
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b017f998

You are supposed to choose a song for each of three rounds that is meaningful to a portion of your life - for the first round, your early life.

o2baladyvolLEVEL 29

Edited reply by o2baladyvolGOLD

TUTORIALS:
I suggested to Annie (part of SS admin) that readers of her karaoke blog might like my video tutorial about small gestures. If you recall, Jubi asked me for this advice, using her "Love Song for a Vampire" as an example:
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c3b395cbe

So Annie does want to post it on her blog "The Screeching Cat":
http://screechingcat.com/

What do you think? I can imagine my husband shaking his head over yet another unproductive use of my quality creative time, when I ought to be working on such things for my business. And he's right of course...Dinalydia

Dina, I think this is great! I felt like before when I shared with you guys that Annie was doing this blog that she may have thought I was "dismissing" it...on the contrary, that's why I shared it. I simply meant that that certain article was somewhat for the early novice. I was certain that she meant for it to evolve as time passed and more SS'ers were aware of it.

Reading her second video article was very helpful for me finding out about how to do a background in manycam. I'm not sure if this will be easier for me than the way I've done it in the past with my editing program but I'm gonna test that out and see. And boy I sure wish I had that manycam coupon in the last video contest I was in with SS! I bought it then.

But on your point, yes, I would like to see more videos from people and if we all share what we learn in tutorials and on here we would likely have more. I know I have at least 2 people who have talked to me about video's and wanting to get into them. And if you think about just getting started, it is a lot to learn and it takes time with baby steps.....especially for some who are less computer literate than others. For those of us who haven't had guidance I am sure it has taken a while to get there. I'm sure with these tutorials we could really get more people involved, have a lot of fun, and learn more from one another about how to make some really cool videos.

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

I checked out Annie's 2nd blog on video. There is a lot of good info on the use of ManyCam. but the part on GETTING YOUR VIDEO LOADED would be a nightmare to get right.

Being able to sync new material to that which is already stored at Singsnap is at the heart of doing edited audio or video.

The principal tool for making the perfect sync is the time adjustment tool in the SS Review recording app.

As shown above, the tool shifts the timing of all the audio already stored at SS to that which is being added, be it additional audio or video. I'm not sure how much time shift can be made, but a time shift will clip either the start or end of the video by an equal amount. Thus a practical amount of time shift is around 0.2 seconds.

To get within 0.2 seconds of needed time shift, one must click the record button on the SS recorder very precisely relative to when the video player is started (ManyCam or others). This is complicated by both the variable time of ManyCam to find and start playing the video as well as the delay time in the SS recorder hooking to the server and starting to record. These times can be slightly different every time you go through the process. You could be all day getting it right without some aid.

The best way I have found to do this is with a lead in at the start of the video that contains a cue for when the SS record button should be clicked. This way the video is started and then a cue in the video tells you when to hit the record button.

It may be easier to understand the process if you see what a video lead-in looks like. Usually I do an audio lead-in where I've recorded my voice "five, four, three. two, one, click" placed at the start of the video. On a recent project I used a graphic lead-in of five flashes. I uploaded a copy of the first minute of the video and you can download it from here ...

http://sbcglobalpwp.att.net/f/i/fizznet/DesperadoTiming.wmv

To play the video into the recorder, I set up SS to record a harmony to the audio that's already there, with the camera selected to my video player software. I set up my player (similar to ManyCam) to play the video. I start the video then shift to the SS recorder where I watch (or listen) for the lead-in cue to click the record button.

You can even use the video to try the process out for yourself. The audio can be found here ....

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/b9b0912a6

Follow the links to set up a duet with Pitchman3. Open ManyCam or whatever you use as a player and load the video. Start the video then go to the SS recorder. Watch for the flashes in the SS prevue window and count down with them ... Five , four, three, two, one, and click the record button in cadence. Once the recording is done, use the time shift in review to perfect the sync. Since your computer will be slower or faster than mine, your video player will be different, and your internet speed will differ, this may not work perfect for the lead-in made for my setup. If you find that you need to shift the "voice" more to the right than is possible, record it again and click the recorder at one of the earlier flashes.

It should only take a couple of tries to get the hang of it.

James

Gojazz1LEVEL 47

Reply by Gojazz1GOLD

I know how to make videos. What I don't know is how to put them on SingSnap.

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

Gojazz, unlike many internet sites, Singsnap does not have a method of uploading a file of any type. To get a stored video file onto Singsnap you have to play the video file with software or hardware so that the SS recorder sees the video as if it were coming from a live camera.

jazztrumpet

Reply by jazztrumpetGOLD

Flagging this and hoping that someone can help me get a video on cam without me! What I would like to do, is to use photos I have and create a video that plays while I sing. I have seen others do it, but have no idea how!!! I want to take advantage of the extra points they are giving to videos without showing my ugly mug!!! I have tons of photos in jpeg form, but have no idea how to get them into SS. I have no fancy equipment or software. Can anyone help me at all?

Dinalydia

Reply by DinalydiaGOLD

Ugly mug, yeah, jazz. So that must be a supermodel's face you display as your profile pic. I am shocked, yes, at the deception...

It seems we went through the basic How-Tos how to create a slideshow on the SS recorder on the previous threads, no (linked in the first post)? I remember doing a step-by-step for someone. Anyway, I will do it again soon, but right now I have a deadline.

By the way, my latest insane self-duet is here:
"I'm gonna make You love Me" ~ The Supremes and the Temptations
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b87564886

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

Lydia, you pop those productions out in less time that it takes me to pick out song.

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

I work with Windows. Who has a mac?

-LadySunshine-

Reply by -LadySunshine-GOLD +1

A LOT more views lately, but way less comments?!?!? What's up with that?

I'm completely lost and definitely awed by your computer skills. I have no idea how to even use Many cam let alone upload a video from somewhere else into Singsnap. So far everything I've done has been live, but I'll keep reading and trying and hopefully one day it will sink in my skull. LOL!

Dinalydia

Looky here!
ANNIE'S KARAOKE BLOG:
Annie on the "Screeching Cat" blog (which is how I sounded on that last video) has linked to this very thread, and she's written step-by-step how-tos for creating a video and importing to the SS recorder via ManyCam.

So I don't have to write it after all. The post is here:
http://screechingcat.com/2013/01/09/how-to-make-a-video-for-your-singsnap-karaoke-songs-part-3/

Look at her previous posts for other useful tips for beginners!

COPYRIGHT-FREE IMAGES:
Annie also has VALUABLE links to copyright-free images and even video clips. I know most everyone steals from the millions of "free" but copyrighted images from the Net - I too have done it, feeling guilty - but I've also had people swipe my original artwork or text and use it with no credit to me, and I don't like it. If anyone asks me for permission (on a non-profit piece), I simply ask for a credit.

I also have an account at Istock.com (cause I'm a graphic designer) and I have bought many memorable images from them. The small web-sized photos (for SS video) don't cost much, $1.50-$4. And I feel good supporting other struggling artists/photographers.

jazztrumpet

Reply by jazztrumpetGOLD

I want to use my own photographs. I too am a photographer, and love to use my own images. That is what I want to use to make the video, not some from some other site. They are in jpeg form though, and I don't know what form or how to make them work for SS

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

In between all the other things I did today I downloaded a copy of SplitCam, which is a free substitute for ManyCam. Has anyone else tried it? I haven't finished testing but it does seem to have some stuff a lot of beginners could use. Here are my first impressions.

On the plus ...

1. Can play video files into Singsnap
2. FREE
3. No screen logo like many of the freebies
4. Has a lot of out-of-the-box effects with the ability to add custom objects
5. Has a novel type of green screen effect to substitute backgrounds
6. Looks easy to play a group of photos as a slide show.
7. Can record a performance with effects.

On the downside ...

1. Comes bundled with trash (Babylon Toolbar). On installation, watch closely to 'DECLINE' the babylon trash.
2. One of the videos I played into Singsnap had a timing issue and the video played at a different speed than the audio. It may be that file type and frame rate are important with this software.
3. It's not a standard video mixer and has no true overlay function.
4. Has a stupid ad for some cam site on the software screen.

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

Jazz, if you want to put your jpeg photos into a SS recording and you have a Windows based computer, the SplitCam I posted on above might be a good way for you to go. The process of doing a slideshow with SplitCam is about as simple as it gets. You get to control how long the photo is on screen, but each photo gets an equal time.

If you decide to try it and need help let me know.

James

jazztrumpet

Reply by jazztrumpetGOLD

Thanks for your input

Dinalydia

Reply by DinalydiaGOLD

James, ManyCam is also free - the basic version. And you can delete the ManyCam logo by simply unchecking a box. The Pro version offers more special effects and such.

Jazz, any jpeg will work with the Windows "Moviemaker" video editor that Annie describes on her blog above. It's surely better to use your own images if they are nice quality. Although the SS player is low-res, quality of the original jpeg files is still apparent.

When I recently got a new computer and operating system (Windows 7) I discovered Moviemaker did NOT come already installed, but I downloaded it free from the Windows website.

Mac is a different story - I don't know what they use. This was discussed on the previous thread I believe.

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

I may have to download the free ManyCam just to see what's available.

I would guess a lot of beginners to video don't want to jump into the complexities of doing a movie file and syncing it back to the audio. Many of the software apps like ManyCam and SplitCam offer things that can be done with a live sing, such as what Jazz wants to do playing a photo slide show while she sings.

Another interesting live effect is to replace the background with something other than the view of the room where you sing. Depending on the software, you may be able to use a still image, an animated gif, or a movie file as the background. Thus, instead of watching you sing in your room, we could be seeing you sing in front of a light display such as this ....

Dinalydia

Well that light is an interesting effect James, but it could be HIGHLY distracting after a few moments. In fact, it's starting to bother me right now. And if the foreground video is poor quality - like most are - the contrast between the garish, flashing background and badly lit, grainy video in front could look even worse.

I don't like relying on flashy special effects for this reason. Amateurs have no idea how to meld them into a visually pleasing whole. I guess that's why professional media video editors (using multi-thousand dollar equipment) get the big bucks.

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

Think you're right; a lot of the animated gifs you find on the net are too garish to use for most songs. A still image for the background is often a better choice. And with a still image you have the option to use a photo editor to slightly blur or de-focus the image which will make the singer stand out.

There is nothing that limits an animated gif to something harsh and garish. With a high frame number they can be made to be a subtle effect. Maybe I should make a few of that type for Snappers to use. The possibilities are as endless as one's imagination.

Dinalydia

Reply by DinalydiaGOLD

I think if the background video was a VERY subtle bit of motion or changing tones, that might work. To a techie, the most fascinating solution is always technical, maybe!!

But I feel if the singer is sitting like a bump on a log without expressive gestures or or facial expressions, then the animated background may be more interesting than the singer. I'd rather it be the other way around.

I think many people are better off developing their personal expressiveness, plus figuring how to create the most flattering lighting.

Dinalydia

Reply by DinalydiaGOLD

I'm still working on the SS "Soundtrack of My life" entry. Finished the video, trying to perfect the sing. I think my video is very effective.

I looked at 10 of the 300+ (so far) entries at random. I was surprised that most had no video at all, when the judges encouraged it. Of those I did see, they looked awkwardly assembled. And a few of the vocals were truly painful to hear!! I know there must be many excellent entries, I just didn't happen to see them yet.

Everyone loves to talk about themselves, so I expect this to be a popular contest, probably 500+ entries by the deadline (Monday). But I think I'll feel pretty good about mine.

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

Here's a gif background a little less wild ....

Anyone is welcome to use it.

TheBrimLEVEL 81

Reply by TheBrimGOLD

Well y'all here is my offering for that there contest,

drop by if'n you like

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c0b397f76

Now I got to get to getting my Saturday honey do done.
Hope y'all have a blessed day

MarcelleBeaversLEVEL 30

Reply by MarcelleBeavers

Hi yall! I just thought I would come by and say hello! Also I have had alot of people ask what program I use when making my videos... First I download ManyCam.. then I use a program called MovieMaker2.6. Its a free download off internet and it makes the process of movie making sooooooooooo easy!

Here is an example of a recording using Movie Maker..http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b96c4faf8

Another program I use alot is real-player.. I will download movies from You Tube and convert them to WMV. Once I do that I can open manycam and place them there while recording my song...

Example of that -http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bfbc2443a

If yall have any questions just pm me and Ill be happy to help you!

wellfieldLEVEL 68

Reply by wellfieldGOLD

Hi Marcelle...I also download from youtube to realplayer then open up to WebCamMax...my problem is,and I've asked this question many times: my video jerks a steady frame to frame instead of flowing smooth like yours......the answers I get are always the same "well it could be this or it could be that" no real decisive answer.

wellfieldLEVEL 68

Reply by wellfieldGOLD

Hi again...this is just one example http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b6814143a

MarcelleBeaversLEVEL 30

Reply by MarcelleBeavers

Checking out what your talking about now boo!

wellfieldLEVEL 68

Reply by wellfieldGOLD

Thanks!!...just watched your other one but found it very hard to watch,but a great message!

MarcelleBeaversLEVEL 30

Reply by MarcelleBeavers

I have most of my videos now are done with Movie Maker! Even duets... My favorite one is Raining Men.. I took videos from online and then took videos of my partner and I singing and blended them together!

I sent you a Pm Boo!

Next >>