It's The Spookiest Time Of The Year!

This topic is listed in General Discussion. It has been viewed 712 times and 13 replies have been made.

NovellaLEVEL 110

Post by NovellaSTAFF +18 +35

It's beginning to look a lot like Snapkus!

Would You Like A Trick Or Treat?

Are you ready to get your scare on? The most popular month of the year has arrived and we're bringing back the terrifyingly popular Trick or Treat trinkets and the uber fabulous Halloween Mood Usernames! You can once again send your SingSnap friends some super sweet virtual Treats or if they're seriously silly send them a Trick !

The Usernames will be decked out in spooky shades of black and orange with a wide assortment of halloween-esque moods!

How To Purchase Tricks, Treats and Usernames!

1. Click on the Purchase Tab and the the Current Promotions link. Alternatively, you can scroll to the bottom of any page on SingSnap and click on the small Candy icon.

2. You are now on the Purchase Page. Select the product that you wish to purchase.

3. Select the Value Package that best suits your needs.

3. Now you're ready to Buy! You can pay by either Paypal, Credit Card or with Credits.

4. Complete the transaction and proceed to the Distribution Center.

5. Select the product you wish to distribute.

6. You can now either select names from the various available lists (hold down the CTRL button to select multiple people at once) OR type in the exact username of the intended recipient. Click Next.

7. Select the number of items you wish to give to your friend. Click Next!

7. Should you wish, you may now send along a personalized message with your trinket! If you do not want to send a personalized message, simply leave the box blank. Once you're done, press the "Distribute" button and your trinkets will be delivered!

The first Trick or Treat a member receives will give them the icon next to their name. Every trinket after that will be displayed as a numeric value next to the icon.

If you purchase a username, please allow up to 10 minutes for activation.

Happy Singing!

VitaminDeeLEVEL 97

Edited reply by VitaminDeePATRON +2

woooot It's halloweeeeen time!!!

Karens_MusicLEVEL 93

Reply by Karens_MusicGOLD +9

This is a great time of the year I don't need to put on a mask .......

SingingRainbowLEVEL 105

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5 +7

J&D's Calendar girls 1 Merry Christmas Elvis song contest *Right here!!

Awesome video Mandy & Tony !! October is always a lot of fun. A time for all of us to be kids at heart !! Happy Shocktober everybody!! Enjoy this spooky month!!! Have fun everybody! BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 105

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5 +7

J&D's Calendar girls 1 Merry Christmas Elvis song contest *Right here!!

This is a great time of the year I don't need to put on a mask .......Karens_Music

Hey!! It takes a beautiful lady to say such a thing you are a timeless beauty girl !! Don't forget that.

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55PATRON +5 +17

Feeling better, but, not up to 100 % yet > Will return all visits over the weekend

Anybody that tricks me is blocked ..

__Angels__LEVEL 107

Reply by __Angels__GOLD +3

Duet -A -Thon:forum/topic/af12fc2c

Awesome time shocktober !

Bucks_FizzLEVEL 108

Reply by Bucks_FizzGOLD +1

SimplyRozzy47LEVEL 81

Reply by SimplyRozzy47GOLD

Sooo Cool!!!!

MysteriousSopranoLEVEL 82

Reply by MysteriousSopranoGOLD

I love so much these mood usernames and the little bat trick!!

How I missed it since last end of October...

I'm very happy they came back

Thank you so much

Annie_MusicLEVEL 101

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy Shocktober!

Bear50LEVEL 91

Reply by Bear50GOLD +6

GO COWBOYS now we are in 1st place in NFC EAST We Take on the COLTS Next Sunday GO BOYS

this is cool*S* to bad we can't get one for free I always can't ever get promo's like this just don't have the money or a credit card... I could use a mood change*lol*

rocknrollgirlLEVEL 71

Reply by rocknrollgirlGOLD +1

Hi

angel_w_1991LEVEL 75

Reply by angel_w_1991GOLD

This is cool