Rocktober 2011 - Week One!

This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed. It has been viewed 26,042 times and 862 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
mamma_thellamaLEVEL 63

Reply by mamma_thellamaGOLD

flip . ha!

AwesumdLEVEL 50

Reply by Awesumd

You were counting..............Your specialty.........hugs hun.

Gothic123LEVEL 11

Edited reply by Gothic123

User Name:Gothic123
Audio:
Song Title: Wonderwall ~ Oasis
Song Link:http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b375a00ec

OMG...I almost forgot about the musical instrument...I thought about one as I was singing a one take on this song...it's at the end...sorry..hope it still qualifies!! LMAO

SingSnap_EventsLEVEL 66

Reply by SingSnap_EventsSPECIAL-EVENTS

Take a listen to our Jammie Jam Playlist! Happy listening <3 ~*~The Events girls~*~

mamadukes59
audio
Black Velvet ALLANAH MILES
http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/bdb8c13dcmamadukes59

THIS RECORDING IS ON PRIVATE. SingSnap_Events

Hi! Although your recording was posted before 11h59 i am sorry but i cannot accept it since you didn't complete part two.
Please join us again next week. Also note that Novella said there would be a "make-up" challenge where you can make up for this lost week. Hope to see you next week!! Thanks!!

SingSnap_EventsLEVEL 66

Take a listen to our Jammie Jam Playlist! Happy listening <3 ~*~The Events girls~*~

Whew, got this one in just under the wire....

cperosi
CAM
Song Name: American Girl
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bbad67c7ccperosi

You have been added to the playlist since you made it before deadline. thanks!

SingSnap_EventsLEVEL 66

User Name:Gothic123
Audio:
Song Title: Wonderwall ~ Oasis
Song Link:http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b375a00ec

OMG...I almost forgot about the musical instrument...I thought about one as I was singing a one take on this song...it's at the end...sorry..hope it still qualifies!! LMAO
Gothic123

Sorry my friend we cannot accept your entry for it is way passed deadline.
Please join us next week and keep an eye on for our "make-up challenge" in the coming weeks where you can make up for a missing week. Hope to see you next week!

SingSnap_EventsLEVEL 66

School's Out!

You Rocked, You Rolled, You taught a lesson and maybe even learned a thing or two! Snappers got down right musically creative this week and they crafted their very own instrument! We saw some remarkable sights and heard some... interesting noises as we all joined together in harmony for Week One of Rocktober!

The Playlist!

Rocktober - Back To School Playlist!

Bannering will take place over the next 48 hours. If after that time you do not receive a banner on your song please contact the SingSnap_Events Team ! Please include; the page number of the thread where you submitted your entry and your song link!

Profile Graphic:

Please feel free to utilize this banner on your profile if you've successfully completed the challenge!

Code:

Happy Singing!

flashman107LEVEL 71

Reply by flashman107

How do we put the banners on our profile?
Sorry for asking but im fairly new at this

kindness911LEVEL 46

Reply by kindness911

Flashman don't feel bad, I am kinda new too and I tried but I must be doing something wrong.... =(

NovellaLEVEL 111

Reply by NovellaSNAP-STAR +39

Thanks for the birthday love <3

Schools Out - See Ya Next Week!

You Rocked, You Rolled, You taught a lesson and maybe even learned a thing or two! Snappers got down right musically creative this week and they crafted their very own instrument! We saw some remarkable sights and heard some... interesting noises as we all joined together in harmony for Week One of Rocktober!

The Playlist!

The playlist can be found on the Rocktober - Back To School Recording!!

All the songs have been bannered so if you haven't received one please contact the SingSnap_Events Team ! Please include; the page number of the thread where you submitted your entry and your song link!

The Token Chart!

The token list will be updated on Monday on the SingSnap Events Profile, so check it out and ensure you received your fabulous Summer Sun!

*Click for a larger version.

This thread will now be locked but please join us on the Rocktober 2011 Overview Thread!

Profile Graphic:

Please feel free to utilize this banner on your profile if you've successfully completed the challenge!

Code:

Happy Singing!

<< Prev