Singing

This topic is listed in Singing & Songwriting Tips. It has been viewed 515 times and 8 replies have been made.

Sunny5797LEVEL 3

Post by Sunny5797

Can i sing?

-Chez-

Reply by -Chez-

No idea! Can you?? You have no recordings.. welcome to SingSnap

AliceFayeNelsonLEVEL 65

Reply by AliceFayeNelson

Been a longg time on here.Miss singsnap!God Bless

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!........recording would be cool...

havingagoLEVEL 83

Reply by havingagoGOLD

I am sure you can. It's just joined up talking.

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD

I am sure you can. It's just joined up talking. havingago

Aw, your so nice Simon! Its good to see you. Say hello to the Mrs. OH WAIT! You are not married! A very nice eligible man , and SINGLE! As a matter of fact, you are one of the nicest men I have met here! I am always so grateful to meet people, who are of the most intelligent , that radiate such Kindness to others! Simon, I hope you find a nice Wife or Lady friend! I really mean that! I adore and love my boyfriend but I will always advocate for you buddy! I know we have never talked about this, and you may not be looking but Gee whiz! You are a great guy! Well, I have to get to work, so gotta go Simon! LOL! Hope your not mad! Its The month of Valentines day and you might be to shy so I'm helping! LOL!

AliceFayeNelsonLEVEL 65

Reply by AliceFayeNelson

Been a longg time on here.Miss singsnap!God Bless

i tried to go to her profile but theres no recordings!

havingagoLEVEL 83

Reply by havingagoGOLD

I am sure you can. It's just joined up talking. havingago

Aw, your so nice Simon! Its good to see you. Say hello to the Mrs. OH WAIT! You are not married! A very nice eligible man , and SINGLE! As a matter of fact, you are one of the nicest men I have met here! I am always so grateful to meet people, who are of the most intelligent , that radiate such Kindness to others! Simon, I hope you find a nice Wife or Lady friend! I really mean that! I adore and love my boyfriend but I will always advocate for you buddy! I know we have never talked about this, and you may not be looking but Gee whiz! You are a great guy! Well, I have to get to work, so gotta go Simon! LOL! Hope your not mad! Its The month of Valentines day and you might be to shy so I'm helping! LOL!ImaChristian2

LOL. That's very nice of you to say that Connie. I feel very touched. You are such a kind person and I admire the kindness and generosity I have seen you give me and many here. I'm single, yes, but happy enough being that way. Not seeking anyone really. I guess I am settled the way things are and a shy guy anyway - true. Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day. Simon

wellfieldLEVEL 68

Reply by wellfieldGOLD

Can i sing?Sunny5797

Why'....of course you can!...go right ahead!....chuckle.....

socomicefoxLEVEL 80

Reply by socomicefoxGOLD

Ahahaa you can never log out of singsnap without a smile. OP this post make my day thank you. To answer you tho yessssssssssss thats what this site is all bout is sing sing sing!