CELEBRATIONS, PARTIES, GOOD TIMES!

This topic is listed in Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes. It has been viewed 110,191 times and 3,036 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
Nonnietoall

Reply by NonnietoallGOLD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

CLICK TO JOIN AND SUBMIT NEW OR OLD RECORDINGS!

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

Wanted: Romantic songs, old or new recordings! Join us now! Get listened to!

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

FROM OUR SISTER SITE POPPY'S LISTENING CLUB

Reloyski

Reply by Reloyski

CONGRATULATIONS POPPY PRC PDC PLC ETC.

LittleViethLEVEL 73

Reply by LittleViethGOLD

hello there everyone.
sheri wanted me to post this yesterday and i got busy, so here goes. this move has been the most trying of all time and through it all sheri has been a real trooper. she has spent lots of days, sometimes two or three in a row without sleeping, trying to get things organized. needless to say, we were no where nowhere as ready to move into this new place, as hoped when april first came, and we even had to ask for a couple of extra days to get everything out of our apartment and into the house. i will let sheri go into all the details when she's back online here, but i will say that one of the reasons she hasn't been able to post is because she hurt her hand really bad and wasn't able to type for two weeks - she goes back to the doc this friday, so it probably won't be too long after that and she'll be back. ok, hope everyone here is doing well - i am on my way to post this to the other boards she has asked me to. here is a banner she wants me to post up for you - we send our love - be seeing you soon - kurtis

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

Thank you, Kurtis and Sheri! Looking forward to your return!

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

We have been praying for you. Love, Poppy and the Gang!

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

POPPY
LA CUMPARSITA ~ JULIO IGLESIAS
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c5b2a1a6f
`
i ACTUALLY FORGOT TO RELEASE THIS TO THE PUBLIC.
GREAT! I HAVE AN ENTRY FOR TODAY. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

kentuckytrueLEVEL 80

Reply by kentuckytrueGOLD

HUGS TO ALL MOMS, AND MOMS TO BE, FROM ME, SHERI AND POPPY~
OF THE POPPY'S LISTENING CLUB~

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

Thank you, sis Marlene!

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

Loving hugs to all of you, and all of them............. Love, Poppy

gideon99

Reply by gideon99GOLD

GIDEON99
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY YOU LOVE ME
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc74ae131

Bear50LEVEL 94

Reply by Bear50GOLD +4

YES My DODGERS Beat the MARLINS 9-0 and will take on the ANGELS on TUES> GO DODGERS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ScarletWitch36*HUGS*

Bear50LEVEL 94

Reply by Bear50GOLD +4

YES My DODGERS Beat the MARLINS 9-0 and will take on the ANGELS on TUES> GO DODGERS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TheFemalePhantom*Hugs*

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

Poppy

Edited reply by PoppyGOLD

Poppy

Edited reply by PoppyGOLD

````````PRESENTING YOUR CHALLENGE HOST ~ TheFemalePhantom ~ IN HER OWN WORDS:
My name is Haze, although most people just call me Hammy. I am 66 and I have been with my hubby Tony for 26 years. Between us we have 6 kids and 10 grand kids.
`
When I was a teenager I was in show business for a couple of years as an escapologist and stunt woman as well as being a Butlin’s Red Coat. While working for Butlins I joined forces with a guy called POZ who was, and still is a children’s entertainer. Back then we ran the kids clubs at The Ocean Hotel in Brighton, and were guest performers at the camps in Bognor Regis and Clacton-On-Sea. We even worked for Billy Butlin himself at a few of his private functions, and I did a lot of stuff for Billy Smarts and Bertram Mills Circus. But that was before I married my first husband and started a family. Once I’d become a mum I chose to work closer to home, and I gave up show business altogether.
`
I have always had many small part-time jobs, so I could be at home for the kids. But I worked mostly in ICT or telephone electronics, and for a time I worked freelance in textile design, working for a company called HABITAT designing and producing my own range of kid’s soft toys.
`
As the children grew, and I had more time - I started to work in the voluntary sector in both paid and unpaid positions, working for major British charities like MENCAP as well as the local authority.
`
From 1986 to 1996 I worked for the cities community publishing company called QueenSpark Books in both paid and unpaid positions. I have been a Writing Workshop Facilitator, General Editor and Community Illustrator, and for 6 months I was the Co-ordinator of the whole project, but then I had a major cancer scare and had to ease up. In all I have written and illustrated 19 books, 2 plays and a pantomime. Sixteen of the publications were small books based on local history, and there were 2 books of poetry. I also wrote a book called “From all Walks of Life,” which was based on the memories of 28 local wartime heroes. This publication included an interview with HRH Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother. Her copy of the book is still at Clarence House I am told!
`
In 2004 I set up a small community group to refurbish donated ICT equipment which is then passed on to local disabled people and/or other local charities. And In 2006 I was presented to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and His Royal Highness Prince Philip The Duke of Edinburgh for my charity work. Now disabled myself after contracting a super bug, which almost paralysed me, I have to - again - work from home.
`
I have always loved singing and sang in our church choir in West Sussex from 1954 – 1962. But I have never sung in public other than in that choir. No-one ever heard me sing – on my own - until I joined a different Karaoke web site in 2011. Up until that point – I’d only ever sung in our bathroom.
`
As some of you know – my eldest son went missing nearly 13 years ago. So when I was asked to sing a song that meant something special to me I chose:-
`
1 Don’t Tell Me by Lee Ann Womack
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bb6e24cb2
`
2. A singsnap friend Neil Piddock passed away on December 26th 2012 aged just 49, and I was asked to sing this song by his family.
You Raise Me Up http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b36a15db2
`
When Lance Corporal Liam Tasker, died at the hands of the Taliban in Afghanistan and his 'best mate' Theo passed away that evening of a broken heart. This song took on a whole new meaning.
3. Bring Him Home. http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c182d7aee
`
4.Do You Love Me? from Fiddler on The Roof and my new friend EZDUZIT http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b28f8c35a
`
5. I Fall To Pieces ~ Trisha Yearwood http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ba6c8e062
`
TheFemalePhantom’s profile page: http://singsnap.com/snap/member/TheFemalePhantom

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

When I look back at our Poppycats memories, I have only happy memories of our times together here at PRC/PDC - Singsnap. It warms my heart to know that we have so many more years to enjoy together, and hopefully we shall enjoy your return, perhaps sooner than later. Thank you for always trying to be with us although we know how difficult it is at times for you. You are sorely missed. Your presence, your voice, your joie de vivre, your successful attempts to always liven up our forum atmosphere, not just in singing challenges, but even your feedback/comments that always buoy our spirits up. Happy birthday sister Hammy (aka THEFEMALEPHANTOM) ! Love Always, Poppy and the PRC family

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

ALERT! TODAY IS THE LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR! JUNE 21st!
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SPEND YOUR DAY TODAY?

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

***contributed by starsearch

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

Now I'm off to my weekend trip!

JacquelineK

Reply by JacquelineKGOLD

PRodrigueLEVEL 75

Reply by PRodrigueGOLD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAR AND MANY MORE TO COME! HUGS, PAUL

johngolfLEVEL 65

Reply by johngolfGOLD

A very Happy Birthday Bear..........

Wishing you a fabulous Day...

hugs John.

Bear50LEVEL 94

Reply by Bear50GOLD +4

Thanks all for my Birthday Wishes*S*

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

SORRY I HAVE BEEN AWAY SO LONG MY FRIENDS!! WE KNEW WE'D HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO ON IT WHEN WE GOT THE HOUSE, BUT IT WAS WAY MORE THAN EXPECTED!! THANKS FOR HANGING IN THERE, EVERYONE!! I AM HOPING TO BE BACK ON A REGULAR BASIS. BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY IN SEPTEMBER SO THAT I CAN BE WITH YOU ALL WHEN THE HOLIDAY SEASON KICKS OFF!! I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL VERY MUCH!! ~
TDC ~

TrochilidaeLEVEL 106

Edited reply by TrochilidaeGOLD +3

Happy Birthday, Bear! Wishing you more blessed birthdays to come...

<< Prev