Uk Meet Confirmed - More Info

This topic is listed in Promotion. It has been viewed 4,619 times and 218 replies have been made.

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Edited reply by OriginalsGOLD

An Original - Made Me Believe - r/bc98c5031

GOOD NEWS!!! Venue Booked! - Information Below

The SingSnap Meet Venue Address is: 135 Victoria Rd W, Thornton-Cleveleys FY5 3LA.
The Meeting Is "UPSTAIRS", There is a Stairlift For Anyone Who Struggles With Stairs.
Start Time Is 7pm Until 11pm, Karaoke Via SingSnap With Or Without Video, There Is A Bar If You Wish To Purchase Drinks, No Food Provided So Please Eat In Advance.

Hotels Close To Venue

The Regal Hotel - We Recommend This Hotel
70 Victoria Road West, FY51 Cleveleys
Phone: 01253 852244
----------------------------------------------------------

The Briardene Hotel
56 Kelso Ave, Thornton-Cleveleys FY5 3JG
Phone: 01253 338300

Please Let Us Know When You Have Booked Your Hotel So We Know Who Will Be Attending The Meet. We Recommend You Don't Leave It Till The Last Minute , As You May Struggle To Get Accommodation! If You Require Any Further Information Or Have Any Questions Please PM,Thankyou

Look Forward To Seeing You There!

To Show Interest
Please Visit The Thread By Clicking The Link Below

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b5168670

[center][img]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/82b/852501655_1003661.gif[/img]

[b][i][color=purple]To Show Interest
Please Visit The Thread By Clicking The Link Below[/color][/i][/b]

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b5168670[/center]

Please invite friends you think may be interested, just use the code above, thankyou

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

we have around 15 definates so far

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

we have pre created a username for the meet ( which we will make gold on the day) and will record all the singers ( unless they say they don't want to be on video). so everyone can then watch their performances via the username "UKMEET2019" So if anyone wants to flag the name in advance just click the name and it will take you to the profile. i will flag the members using that name aswell once i know who is definatley coming

Tattooed_AngelLEVEL 77

Reply by Tattooed_AngelGOLD

flagged

justghettoLEVEL 75

Reply by justghettoGOLD +2

johngolfLEVEL 65

Reply by johngolfGOLD

Would love to come, had my Honeymoon in Blackpool just a few Years ago....mmmm.....well quite a few Years ago..lol....see if I can persuade my Wife to go.

TonyfromLutonLEVEL 67

Reply by TonyfromLutonGOLD

Would love to come, had my Honeymoon in Blackpool just a few Years ago....mmmm.....well quite a few Years ago..lol....see if I can persuade my Wife to go.johngolf

Hope you can make it John...would be nice to meet up with you, my other half is coming up with me !

CazManiaLEVEL 96

Reply by CazManiaGOLD +2

Holiday in 2 days! Yayyyy! :)

Would love to come, had my Honeymoon in Blackpool just a few Years ago....mmmm.....well quite a few Years ago..lol....see if I can persuade my Wife to go.johngolf

Yes John, you must come!... Ju and I would love to meet you my friend!

Lady-clarrisaLEVEL 60

Reply by Lady-clarrisaGOLD

Thank you for the invite but unfortunately too far for me to travel otherwise would have loved to come along xx

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

Thank you for the invite but unfortunately too far for me to travel otherwise would have loved to come along xxLady-clarrisa

sorry you cannot make it, maybe see you in the future, thanks for responding.

RichAllenLEVEL 70

Reply by RichAllenGOLD

As much as I'd love to come, Dad hates Karaoke as he thinks I can't sing, plus it's a bit too far for us to travel.

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

As much as I'd love to come, Dad hates Karaoke as he thinks I can't sing, plus it's a bit too far for us to travel.RichAllen

Ok, maybe in the future

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

The SingSnap Meet Venue Address is: 135 Victoria Rd W, Thornton-Cleveleys FY5 3LA.
The Meeting Is "UPSTAIRS", There is a Stairlift For Anyone Who Struggles With Stairs.
Start Time Is 7pm Until 11pm, Karaoke Via SingSnap With Or Without Video, There Is A Bar If You Wish To Purchase Drinks, No Food Provided So Please Eat In Advance.

Hotels Close To Venue

The Briardene Hotel

Please Let Us Know When You Have Booked Your Hotel So We Know Who Will Be Attending The Meet. We Recommend You Don't Leave It Till The Last Minute , As You May Struggle To Get Accommodation! If You Require Any Further Information Or Have Any Questions Please PM,Thankyou

To Show Interest

[center][img]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/82b/852501655_1003661.gif[/img]

Please invite friends you think may be interested, just use the code above, thankyou

Tattooed_AngelLEVEL 77

ive sent out some more invites today

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

ive sent out some more invites today Tattooed_Angel

thanks hun, i have sent alot out to over last week or so, fingers crossed we get more interest

CazManiaLEVEL 96

Reply by CazManiaGOLD +2

Awfully quiet in here!... Maybe it will pick up once Christmas is out of the way.

I know some folks don't like to make plans too far ahead

Tattooed_AngelLEVEL 77

phil aka slimtaff has confirmed his attendance

BrenioLEVEL 56

Reply by BrenioGOLD

I'm about 80% certain. Just need to get time off work as I'm scheduled to work that night.
My dad will most likely be joining me. He goes by Jimvik on here. He hasn't been on here in a while but hoping to get back on soon once he gets a new pc.

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

I'm about 80% certain. Just need to get time off work as I'm scheduled to work that night.
My dad will most likely be joining me. He goes by Jimvik on here. He hasn't been on here in a while but hoping to get back on soon once he gets a new pc.Brenio

Fingers crossed you can make it

VitaminDeeLEVEL 99

Reply by VitaminDeePATRON +10

Wow 10 years on SingSnap-- thanks for all the songs, fun and amazing friendships

we have pre created a username for the meet ( which we will make gold on the day) and will record all the singers ( unless they say they don't want to be on video). so everyone can then watch their performances via the username "UKMEET2019" So if anyone wants to flag the name in advance just click the name and it will take you to the profile. i will flag the members using that name aswell once i know who is definatley comingOriginals

What a great idea !!! Then if people want to songs on their account they can duet with them to put them on their account

johngolfLEVEL 65

Reply by johngolfGOLD

Moving House at the moment, but if things work out o.k. will more likely than not come, be great to meet up with you Guys..

CazManiaLEVEL 96

Reply by CazManiaGOLD +2

Moving House at the moment, but if things work out o.k. will more likely than not come, be great to meet up with you Guys..johngolf

Good Luck with your move John!... Really hope to see you there!

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

Moving House at the moment, but if things work out o.k. will more likely than not come, be great to meet up with you Guys..johngolf

Hope you can make it John

pumpkin17LEVEL 77

Reply by pumpkin17GOLD

Brenio just made me aware of this event, what a cool meetup.. Would love to come! Flagging..

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

Brenio just made me aware of this event, what a cool meetup.. Would love to come! Flagging..pumpkin17

Awesome! Be great to meet you

BrenioLEVEL 56

Reply by BrenioGOLD

Just booked the Leverdale Hotel so will be attending

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

Just booked the Leverdale Hotel so will be attending Brenio

Excellent, look forward to meeting you.

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

To Show Interest

Hope to see you there

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

Hi everyone, time sneaking up on us, the meet will soon be upon us, don't forget to get your hotel booked in plenty of time to avoid not being able to find vacancies, hope to see you all there
Chez n Paul

Tattooed_AngelLEVEL 77

I cant wait !!!!!!

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

I cant wait !!!!!!Tattooed_Angel

Be great, not to long off now x

CazManiaLEVEL 96

Reply by CazManiaGOLD +2

Be great, not to long off now xOriginals

We are looking forward to it also!

VitaminDeeLEVEL 99

Reply by VitaminDeePATRON +10

Wow 10 years on SingSnap-- thanks for all the songs, fun and amazing friendships

Be great, not to long off now xOriginals

We are looking forward to it also! CazMania

I hope their is live video.

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

Will have a cam set up to record everyone

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

Hotels Close To Venue

The Briardene Hotel

To Show Interest

trevorLEVEL 64

Reply by trevorSTAFF +1

Very Cool!

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

we have pre created a username for the meet ( which we will make gold on the day) and will record all the singers ( unless they say they don't want to be on video). so everyone can then watch their performances via the username "UKMEET2019" So if anyone wants to flag the name in advance just click the name and it will take you to the profile. i will flag the members using that name aswell once i know who is definatley comingOriginals

BrenioLEVEL 56

Reply by BrenioGOLD

My daughter has decided to join us.. She is on here as jenmyler. so that's 4 of us coming.
Really looking forward to this

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

My daughter has decided to join us.. She is on here as jenmyler. so that's 4 of us coming.
Really looking forward to this Brenio

Thats fab!! Look forward to meeting you all

johngolfLEVEL 65

Reply by johngolfGOLD

I've just booked for my Wife and myself.....at the The Regal Hotel ...looking forward to going, and meeting friends..

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

I've just booked for my Wife and myself.....at the The Regal Hotel ...looking forward to going, and meeting friends..johngolf

Super! Look foward to meeting you both

CazManiaLEVEL 96

Reply by CazManiaGOLD +2

I've just booked for my Wife and myself.....at the The Regal Hotel ...looking forward to going, and meeting friends..johngolf

Yayy! great news John!... We finally get to meet after all these years! LOL

UKMeet2019

Reply by UKMeet2019

Trying to flag members i know are attending

johngolfLEVEL 65

Reply by johngolfGOLD

Yayy! great news John!... We finally get to meet after all these years! LOLCazMania

Yep and it's quite a few Years too Caz..........hope we can sit next to you and Ju.

CazManiaLEVEL 96

Reply by CazManiaGOLD +2

Yayy! great news John!... We finally get to meet after all these years! LOLCazMania

Yep and it's quite a few Years too Caz..........hope we can sit next to you and Ju.johngolf

Of course! The more the merrier!... I am sure we will be able to put some tables together!

HarryLEVEL 42

Reply by HarrySTAFF

I might be dropping by too! and possibly my Dad as well...

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

I might be dropping by too! and possibly my Dad as well...Harry

Awesome!!!! Look forward to meeting you both

CazManiaLEVEL 96

Reply by CazManiaGOLD +2

I might be dropping by too! and possibly my Dad as well...Harry

Wow! that would be something!

OriginalsLEVEL 66

Reply by OriginalsGOLD