Sing Snap Member Who Also Belong to Second Life

This topic is listed in Events. It has been viewed 665 times and 3 replies have been made.

BettyAhlene

Post by BettyAhleneGOLD +1

Old Town Karaoke on Second Life

You are invited to attend a new type karaoke on Second Life. The location is Old Town Karaoke created by Bekks (jks.beck) and FlingWingFlyer. The dates are every Sunday at 4 pm SLD (or 7 pm EST) and every Tuesday at 6 pm SLT (or 9 pm EST). The link to use to get to Old Town Karaoke is:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Adagio%20Breeze/152/103/2881

Or if you are in Second Life already just instant message (im) one of the 3 following people for a teleport (tp):

jks.beck
flingwingflyer
serenitymeee

This is not like the live karaoke on Second Life where you have to download programs and jump through hoops to sing. For our karaoke you just submit your song links from Singsnap, Smule, youtube on any link that is .mp4. We can play most any links.
If you have any questions, contact Bekks (jks.beck), Flingwingflyer or Serenitymeee on Second Life. We really hope to see you at our Old Town Karaoke.

Thanks,
SerenityMeee (SerenityMe on RLC)
Becks (Andi on RLC)
Flingwingflyer

cannotsing24LEVEL 108

Reply by cannotsing24GOLD +3

Thanks,,,,,,,,,,i love it in SingSnap ,,,,,

BettyAhlene

Reply by BettyAhleneGOLD +1

I hope some Second Life people would come and sing with us. I am hosting tonight (Tuesday) at 9 pm est. Please join us.

CordeliaSloanLEVEL 51

Reply by CordeliaSloanGOLD

Oh, this sounds pretty cool. Gonna BM this.