**SIGN-UPS**J&D'S Country girls @ heart #112**SIGN-UPS ONLY!!

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 1,157 times and 82 replies have been made.

Next >>
SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Post by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +2 +2

Hello ladies!! Welcome to "J&D's Country girls @ heart#112" This is our September edition and we will do our very best to feature some great male & female country artists. this edition. We thrive to keep our contests "country" all the way and there are so many wonderful country singers, Classic & Newand we plan our4 round contest around as many as we can. There's never any huge surprisesin our editions, just little changes once in a while that may or may not take you out of your comfort zone meaning when Rainbow's challenge comes around, I , your hostess will appoint your song.No worries though, you'll have 3 days to learn it if you don't. Please note: Our rounds will last 3 days but we do reserve the right to extend an extra day due to illness, personal or unexpected issues,As for "Rainbow's challenge", that round will last 4 days, this way you'll have plenty of time to get either reacquainted with your song or learn it if you don't know it. Either way, you'll be able to make that song shine!
Life happens, even for us hosts after all right? We assure you that we do run a pretty straight forward contests though and we do try to keep things on track as much as possible. This, for the good of everyone concerned.

We are accepting 12 Classic country girls 12 New country girls at the end of the contest, there will be many banners awarded, including our top 5 highest scorers and a contestants acknowledgment award for completing the contest. Also note:There will be spotlight performers awards given out to those who to us, stood out during each round. We have now decided that all of our banners will from now on be given during our RESULTS PAGE. due to the large amount of banners given out in this contest.

With all that said ladies, if you are a country girl and you love to sing and you are not afraid of a challenge and maybe learning a new song or two along the way, well this contest is definitely for you! Come save your spot by letting us know which team you'd like to be part of. Please be sure you read our rules first and that you follow the "sign-up format. You will not be entered if you don't! Thanks for indulging us!
Your hosts & judges,
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +2 +2

OUR RULES & GUIDELINES :

1. INSTANT REMOVAL FROM THE CONTEST IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW ALL SINGSNAP RULES & TERMS OF USE. OUR CONTEST IS IN INNERCIRCLE AND WE WILL NOT TOLERATE DRAMA.

2. NO QUOTING ON OUR THREAD PERIOD. ONLY HOSTS WILL QUOTE IF NECESSARY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY POSTS ON THE THREAD.

3. NO PRE-RECORDS (ONLY FRESH RECORDINGS) TIMESTAMPED AFTER THE BEGINNING OF EACH ROUND. ALL SONGS ENTRIES MUST BE RECORDED FOR OUR CONTEST ONLY. DO NOT POST THEM IN OTHER CONTESTS OR CHALLENGES UNTIL WE ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

4.a) ONCE YOUR SONG IS POSTED TO THE THREAD, YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT.

4.b) NO CLAIMING OF SONGS UNLESS REQUESTED BY YOUR HOSTESS.

5. NO HARMONY/*LIC*SONGS/DEMOS/DUPLICATES OR SONGS LISTED AS *DUET*, NO CHRISTMAS OR GOSPEL SONGS (UNLESS REQUESTED BY HOSTS). NO TALKING BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER YOUR PERFORMANCE UNLESS IT'S WRITTEN TO DO SO ON THE SONG.

6. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY GRAPHICS AT ALL ON THE THREAD. PLEASE DO NOT USE COLORED/BOLD OR ITALIC TEXT (FOR YOUR HOSTESS' USE ONLY).

7.DO NOT CHANGE OR ALTER ANY BANNERS THAT ARE GIVEN BY YOUR HOSTESS TO ADD TO YOUR SONG PAGE. THE "SONG ENTRY BANNER" MUST APPEAR ON YOUR SONG PAGE EACH ROUND.

8.PLEASE DO NOT ADD JUST A "BANNER" TO SHOW YOU'VE BEEN TO YOUR TEAM MATE'S PAGE. THOSE CONFUSE CONTESTANTS & ARE FOR HOSTS' USE ONLY.

9.YOUR HOSTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE YOUR SONG AND HAVE YOU REDO IT IF THEY FEEL IT DOESN'T SUIT THE THEME OF THE CONTEST OR IS NOT IN PART OF THE CORRECT "GENRE". YOUR HOSTS DECISIONS ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION.

JUDGING CRITERIA :

1.ARE YOU ON KEY?! DO YOU KNOW YOUR SONG? DO WE RECOGNIZE IT?
2. CLARITY:
*CAN WE HEAR YOU OVER THE MUSIC(IS THE BLEND BETWEEN MUSIC & VOICE RIGHT)*CLARITY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO USE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PRONOUNCE EACH WORD PROPERLY & WATCH YOUR PHRASE ENDINGS. "S'S" AND "T'S" SOMETIMES NEED TO BE HEARD OR WE ARE CLUELESS AS TO WHAT YOU WERE SINGING.
3. CAN WE FEEL IT? EMOTIONS NEED TO BE "FELT" IN YOUR VOICE WHEN CONVEYING MESSAGES.. LYRICS... (VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR IN OUR JUDGING)

*KEY CHANGER IS ALLOWED AND HIGHLY ENCOURAGED IF NEEDED. THERE'S NO SHAME IN CHANGING KEY IF THE SONG IS TOO HIGH OR TOO LOW
*MMSB IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
*NO "AUTO TUNING" OR ENHANCEMENTS PLEASE & NO EXCESSIVE ECHO! POINTS WILL BE REMOVED!
*SINGING ON CAM IS PERFECTLY FINE/NO EXTRA POINTS ADDED FOR THAT THOUGH.

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:

PLEASE DO NOT DROWN OUT YOUR VOICES WITH TOO MUCH ECHO(FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANNOT CLOSE YOUR MIXERS)IT REALLY MAKES IT HARD FOR US TO HEAR "YOU". MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO YOUR ENTRY BEFORE POSTING IT.
*ALSO AVOID BACKGROUND NOISES(DOGS, MICROPHONE POPPING, TV ECT..)
THAT REALLY DISTRACTS FROM YOUR PERFORMANCES.

IMPORTANT REQUESTS:

*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN COMMIT TO THE CONTEST'S RULES, GUIDELINES BEFORE ENTERING. IT'S ONLY FAIR TO EVERYONE INVOLVED.

*WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOU NOT WAITING UNTIL LAST MINUTE TO POST YOUR SONG. THIS OUT OF RESPECT FOR EVERYONE IN THE CONTEST INCLUDING YOUR HOSTS/JUDGES.

*IF YOU ARE NOT INTO "LEARNING A NEW SONG OR SONGS(DEPENDING ON THE CONTEST THEME) DURING THE CONTEST , OUR THIS ONE MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU.

PLEASE HELP US KEEP THIS THREAD A "DRAMA FREE ZONE" DO NOT BRING NEGATIVITY OR PERSONAL ISSUES THAT MAY BE UPSETTING TO OTHERS. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

IMPORTANT INFO:

* THIS CONTEST IS RESERVED TO GOLD MEMBERS ONLY DUE TO THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF SONGS BY OUR CHOSEN ARTISTS.

*WE DO NOT SEND OUT "REMINDERS" OF DEADLINES TO ANYONE. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THEM AND KEEP IN TOUCH ON THE THREAD AS LIKE LIFE, THINGS CAN CHANGE IN CONTESTS.

PLEASE NOTE: 1st place winners in the J&D's Country girls @ heart girls #111 (Classic OR New) are EXCLUDED from this edition but if you have won 1st place in J&D's Calendar girls in September you CAN join this contest since they are not the same.

*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, SEND THEM DIRECTLY VIA PM TO
SingingRainbow ONLY PLEASE. QUESTIONS ON THE THREAD CAN BE LOST AND I DO PREFER ONE ON ONE RESPONSES VIA PM. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING THAT WE CANNOT BE ON THE THREAD 24/7 BUT ARE AS AVAILABLE AS POSSIBLE.

*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE WITHOUT GIVING A PUBLIC REASON AND ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE CAUSING DRAMA AND ANY SONG OR POST FROM THE THREAD.

ABOUT COMMENTS:

LISTENS ARE ENCOURAGED, NEVER MANDATORY BUT IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO "HEAR" THE COMPETITION AND SEE YOU LADIES SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT EVEN FIND A FEW NEW FAVORITES OR FRIENDS ALONG THE WAY! DON'T STRESS! HAVE FUN!

YOUR HOSTS' DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION. WE THRIVE ON BRINGING YOU OUR BEST EVERY EDITION. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hello and welcome ladies!!
To join us , please be sure to READ our RULES and if you can commit to them and to us, please sign-up by typing in the proper "Sign-up format" as listed below, as you will notice, you can be"a Classic country girl" or you can choose to be a "New country girls", all depending on what kind of country music you prefer singing.:

>>>SIGN-UP FORMAT:

*If you prefer singing songs by Classic singers like: Patsy Cline, Tammy Wynette, Dottie West, just to name a few then please sign up this way:

"I have read the rules , understand them and can commit to this contest!
"I'm a Classic country girl!!sign me up !!

*If you prefer singing songs by New country singers like: Miranda Lambert, Kacey Musgraves, Trisha Yearwood, just to name a few then please sign up this way:

"I'm a New country girl!!sign me up !!

*Please take note: This contest is open to ladies only(must be a gold member to join) Thank you for understanding.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Edited reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +2 +2

01.sylviapl65

02.cannotsing24th

03.artzluv2sing

01.entrancertv

02.webcat444

03.vflgal

04.countryfan1959

05.KittyDonovan3

06.MysticRose2388

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Good afternoon ladies!! Here we are once more with another edition of "J&D's Country girls @ heart and this is #112!! We hope you will come join us
Denise & Johnny

webcat444LEVEL 68

Reply by webcat444GOLD

Whoohoo caught this right off the bat... Hope you're doing better Ms D so glad to see you back with #112. Wow that's an amazing money

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Well hello Sherry!! Nice to see you girl!! :)We're always happy to see you hon!! Thanks for joining us Thanks for inquiring about my health too that's kind of you. I have my good days and my not so good ones but It makes me enjoy the good ones even more hehe! It's always a treat to come on here and do what I love to do for all of you and with Johnny well, it's the best medicine!! That said, we hope you enjoy your stay!!
I'll add you in now girl

sylviapl65LEVEL 82

Reply by sylviapl65GOLD

Hi Denise! Love to join!
I have read the rules, understand them and can commit to this contest.
I'm a Classic Country girl! Sign me up!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hey there Sylvia!! We'd love to have you with us too hon!! Welcome!! I'll add your name on our list now!! You're our first Classic girl We hope you enjoy your stay!
I'll add you in now girl

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Alrighty ladies, time for me to get some food in me before I get a talking to by my Honey. We both will be back here in a couple hours!! Wishing you all a splendid Saturday afternoon!! See you in a little while
Denise & Johnny

vflgalLEVEL 101

Reply by vflgalGOLD

I have read the rules , understand them and can commit to this contest! I'm a New country girl!! Sign me up please!!

countryfan1959LEVEL 65

Reply by countryfan1959GOLD

Hey Y'all!!!

"I'm a New country girl!! Sign me up !!

cannotsing24LEVEL 108

Reply by cannotsing24GOLD +3 +3

I have read the rules , understand them and can commit to this contest!
"I'm a Classic country girl!!sign me up

artzluv2sing

Reply by artzluv2singGOLD

I'm a Classic country girl!!sign me up

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Good afternoon ladies!!! Peeking in!! Welcome to all of you!! It's great to see you all again, especiallly Kris for whom it's been longer. So nice to have you back home girl!! we hope you and evryone else will enjoy this edition. join us
Denise & Johnny

KittyDonovan3LEVEL 73

Reply by KittyDonovan3GOLD

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hello Kitty!! So nice to have you with us girl!! Wdlcome!!
I will add you to our list now!! We hope you enjoy your stay

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hello ladies!! We are checking ib to wish you all a relaxing evening!! There's plenty of spots left if you'd like to join us so come and sign-up with the proper format and we will add you in as soon as we get back!!
See you all soon!!
Denise & Johnny

MysticRose2388LEVEL 88

Reply by MysticRose2388GOLD +1

Thanks Ladies! Can't wait to start!

tigers12LEVEL 93

Reply by tigers12GOLD +3

Hosting sarahs banging firework festival and simply winter for my lovely friends xxxx

Hi Denise hugs to you hun I hope you are OK xxx

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hello Emma! So nice to have you with us girl!! Wdlcome!!
I will add you to our list now!! We hope you enjoy your stay

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hi there Sarah I' m hanging in there girl, thanks I hope you are doing well girlie

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

01.sylviapl65

02.cannotsing24th

03.artzluv2sing

01.entrancertv

02.webcat444

03.vflgal

04.countryfan1959

05.KittyDonovan3

06.MysticRose2388

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hello and welcome ladies!!
To join us , please be sure to READ our RULES and if you can commit to them and to us, please sign-up by typing in the proper "Sign-up format" as listed below, as you will notice, you can be"a Classic country girl" or you can choose to be a "New country girls", all depending on what kind of country music you prefer singing.:

>>>SIGN-UP FORMAT:

*If you prefer singing songs by Classic singers like: Patsy Cline, Tammy Wynette, Dottie West, just to name a few then please sign up this way:

"I'm a Classic country girl!!sign me up !!

*If you prefer singing songs by New country singers like: Miranda Lambert, Kacey Musgraves, Trisha Yearwood, just to name a few then please sign up this way:

*Please take note: This contest is open to ladies only(must be a gold member to join) Thank you for understanding.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

LuvnmyheartLEVEL 65

Reply by LuvnmyheartGOLD +2 +2

I'm a Classic country girl!! Please sign me up !!

SuebennetteLEVEL 41

Edited reply by SuebennetteGOLD

Sorry.. I didn’t realize you wanted it word for word...

I'm a New country girl!! Sign me up

Angel_71LEVEL 83

Reply by Angel_71PATRON

I'm a New country girl!! Sign me up

spellbound1956LEVEL 61

Reply by spellbound1956GOLD

spellbound1956LEVEL 61

Reply by spellbound1956GOLD

This reply has been deleted by the topic creator.

entrancertvLEVEL 76

Reply by entrancertvGOLD

I'm a New country girl!!sign me up !!

Making my participation official, since Denise is always so kind to include me off the bat

SOOOOO glad you are up and at 'em and feeling healthy enough to host #112 *hugs*

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Good morning ladies!! Haha Good morning Tracy!! We knew we had to add you in girl. We thank you for your support and hope you enjoy your time with us this edition. Welcome hon!! To everyone who joined us while we were away, we thank you so much for joining us , I'll add you all in now We hope you'll also join your stay!!
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

01.sylviapl65

02.cannotsing24th

03.artzluv2sing

04.Luvnmyheart

05.Robinique

06.Ising

07.halfpint31743

01.entrancertv

02.webcat444

03.vflgal

04.countryfan1959

05.KittyDonovan3

06.MysticRose2388

07.Suebennette

08.Angel_71

09.spellbound1956

10.jassmine_eyes

webcat444LEVEL 68

Reply by webcat444GOLD

Good morning Ms D, Johnny, Melody and all my friends... Looks like we're filling up nicely... Well fall has fell it's daggone cold out there lol... Hope everyone has a Blessed Sunday... Be safe

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Good morning Sherry!! Wishing you a lovely day girl We're feeling the coolness of the Fall here too brrrrrrrr! heheh!! stay warm!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Good morning ladies!! As you could see, there are quite a few seats available on the Classic country girls' team and only 3 spots available on the New country girls side. Come join us before all spots are taken!!
Wishing you all a wonderful day!!
Denise & Johnny

vflgalLEVEL 101

Reply by vflgalGOLD

Good morning ladies! I am so excited for my 1st J&D contest in a long time! It's so good to be back! Thread looks awesome as always D

RobiniqueLEVEL 42

Edited reply by RobiniqueGOLD

If there is room, I would love to join! I have read the rules and can commit to the contest. Please sign me up d for classic country girl.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hey there Kris!! It's wonderful having you here with us finally girl. You've been missed for sure
Hello Robin!! Of course there's room hon. Welcome!! I'll add you on the list now!! We hope you'll enjoy your stay!! Thanks for joining us!!

jassmine_eyesLEVEL 66

Reply by jassmine_eyesPATRON

"I'm a New country girl!! Sign me up !!

IsingLEVEL 53

Reply by IsingGOLD

I have read the rules and can commit to this contest, I'm a Classic Country Girl sign me up.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Good morning Brittany and Sarah!! Welcome ladies!! We're happy to have you with us!! I will add you both on our list. We hope you both enjoy your stay

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hello ladies!!
PLEASE NOTE: We now have room for 6 Classic country girls & 3 New country girls. Come save your spot before we fill up!

halfpint31743LEVEL 65

Reply by halfpint31743GOLD

i am a classic country girl have read the rules n can commit to um sign me up plzs

halfpint31743LEVEL 65

Reply by halfpint31743GOLD

wow i have beeen thinkin bout u for a few days now miss d glad u r able to do a contest good ot have u back n hope ur doing ok ngob bless u for lettin u come do this contest my love goes to ur heart

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hi there Ms V~ xx So nice to see you sweet lady!! How nice of you to think of me. I'm doing well, as well as I can I suppose lol I've got my better days and my not so good days like everyone, you know how it is right? I always miss my "Singsnap time" and friends I'm always happiest hosting so always up for another contest with my Honey We hope you will enjoy this one!! I'll go and add your name on the list my friend!! Thanks for joining us, it's always a pleasure hugs!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hello ladies!!
PLEASE NOTE: We now have room for 5 Classic country girls & 2 New country girls. Come save your spot before we fill up!

SuebennetteLEVEL 41

Reply by SuebennetteGOLD

I already love the vibe here, even before things officially begin. I’m excited to get to know you folks a bit!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hey there Sue We're happy to have you girl We hope you enjoy your stay! Our ladies are always very friendly and us hosts always try to be as easy going as possible

jassmine_eyesLEVEL 66

Reply by jassmine_eyesPATRON

Ty Denise missed u hope u are staying safe

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

01.sylviapl65

02.cannotsing24th

03.artzluv2sing

04.Luvnmyheart

05.Robinique

06.Ising

07.halfpint31743