What's Up!?

This topic is listed in Introductions. It has been viewed 223 times and 7 replies have been made.

ZhyyraLEVEL 35

Post by Zhyyra

Hello everyone. I got to SS just over a week ago and only saw this Introductions section a couple of days ago but never had the time to post. But now I do, yaaay!

I took to SS like duck to water and decided to enter a 90's competition. I saw What's Up? by 4 non blondes (1993) a song which I like a lot, on the freebies list (I was not a paying member yet). I decided to record and enter and guess what? It never came last, lol
I realize now that the song as a SS debut makes for quite a good introductory too.

I'm working on my profile page too (time permitting) so that the wonderful friends that I have already made here can get to know more about me too.

Anyhow it's great to be on SS and say hello and What's Up!?

Zhy

KellyAnne4PeaceLEVEL 109

Reply by KellyAnne4PeacePATRON

Nice to meet you!

ZhyyraLEVEL 35

Reply by Zhyyra

Nice to meet you too KellyAnne. Wow, that sure is a fancy star, thanks

Zhy

Karens_MusicLEVEL 97

Reply by Karens_MusicGOLD +10

Sing whatever you like and have fun doing it :)

Welcome to SingSnap Zhy !
Karen

-Bev-LEVEL 105

Reply by -Bev-SNAP-STAR +4

My son-in-law Jon is in hospital he has spinal cancer and its an aggressive form! Cancer sucks!!!

Hello there and welcome to Singsnap....Hope you have lots of fun singing!!!

ZhyyraLEVEL 35

Reply by Zhyyra

Welcome to SingSnap Zhy !
KarenKarens_Music

Thank you Karen, it's very nice to be here:-)

ZhyyraLEVEL 35

Reply by Zhyyra

Hello there and welcome to Singsnap....Hope you have lots of fun singing!!! -Bev-

Thank you very much for the welcome Bev, and I am indeed planing lots and lots of fun. Yaaay!

VitaminDeeLEVEL 100

Reply by VitaminDeePATRON +5

I am really missing the Christmas playlist contest :(

@Zhyyra

Hello did you see the 2nd life meet up ?

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b51685f4

Maybe some of you friends are there