musician needed

This topic is listed in Singing & Songwriting Tips. It has been viewed 533 times and 10 replies have been made.

kentasticLEVEL 54

Post by kentasticGOLD

looking for someone that can take a tune from a song I wrote and write and perform the music for it.
I wrote and sung a song with a tune that was in my head, as I can't write or play music I am at an impass. can you help

Little-mitchyLEVEL 38

Reply by Little-mitchyGOLD

Hi Ken,
Hope you are well. I can probably help you.
Mitch

kentasticLEVEL 54

Reply by kentasticGOLD

Thanks Mitch
I will inbox you with what I have

Steve-GLEVEL 90

Reply by Steve-GCHAT-ADMIN

Ken, I know Mitch to be quite an accomplished musician with loads of talent I think you will have a great experience with him. Good luck.

kentasticLEVEL 54

Reply by kentasticGOLD

thanks Steve

kentasticLEVEL 54

Reply by kentasticGOLD

I want to thank mitch for his interest, he is a talented performer

kentasticLEVEL 54

Reply by kentasticGOLD

looking for someone that can take a tune from a song I wrote and write and perform the music for it.
I wrote and sung a song with a tune that was in my head, as I can't write or play music I am at an impass. can you helpkentastic

this is my first attempt at a song, not sure if it is good enough, but would like to find someone who can lay down a track, nothing fancy, if it turns out ok maybe I will look into a full production for now I would just like to hear some music to it
if you want to give it a try please let me know
and thanks

IanHarrod

Reply by IanHarrod

I'm not sure about that Ken, do you have a recording of you singing the tune?

Caylin8LEVEL 9

Reply by Caylin8

I'm ready to sing if anyone wants to do a duet I can do suprano and alto possibly tenor too just let me know.

ImthehellmommaraizdLEVEL 63

Edited reply by ImthehellmommaraizdGOLD

I wrote and sung a song with a tune that was in my head, as I can't write or play music I am at an impass. can you helpkentastic

tunedesign.com john at this site is a top musician with studio musicians and the knowledge to help you create your song. they do this in a number of days. very professional. there is a sizable fee which i gladly paid as it was way way far below the price of sit in musicians and studio time. plus you own it all when done.

KPJ

Reply by KPJGOLD

I can help too if you still need help